We’re developing a “Viewer Home Page” set of features at TKR.
- Initially, this will let you build a space inside TKR at the Dojo Psi.
- Once a few more modules are in place, you can create a custom internal address.
- Once the modules are all in place, you’ll have a public option / address as well.
As always, development is flexible based on feedback.
With the new home page section, plans are that you can:
- Send potential clients to a writeup and certain of your sessions for demo.
- Make pages to feature certain task types and yours & others’ sessions on those.
- Post your own training/advice/theory articles.
- Task your friends from your own tasking section.
- Make a network with your favorite viewer friends.
- Have ongoing local conversation on your own personal forum thread.
- Share your writing, art or photos, links and sessions.
- And really, anything else you can think of.
First module open is the “profile” option — right now this is the whole ‘home page’ by default.
As more modules develop you’ll be able to arrange them on your home page, or expand them to whole pages of their own, or a little of both.
- Go to ‘basics’ and tell it to make your home page and profile visible to others.
- Build a profile (or whatever you want to show others).
- View your home page … and there it is.
- See the list of who’s built what at http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/rv/viewers/
More features/modules coming soon. Viewers can provide comments, wish-list suggestions, priority-suggestions for the modules, etc. here as needed. You drive the dev, as the saying goes.