collapse

Author Topic: RV: Madeline McCann  (Read 26746 times)

Gene

• TKR Admin
  • Lives Here
Re: RV: Madeline McCann
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2013, 05:24:03 PM »
I don't see anyone flaming here but you Nooblet. If you continue to act like a jerk for no reason we'll eventually just close the door on your posting here.

Gene
Gene, TKR Admin

Ten Thousand Roads (aka "TKR") Remote Viewing and Dowsing Project
Project Home: http://www.dojopsi.info/tenthousandroads/
RVwebForum: http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/
Hands-on Viewing: http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/
Remote Viewing Library: http://www.dojopsi.info/
Remote Viewing Protocol! http://tinyurl.com/remote-viewing-protocol
RV Email Group: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/remote-viewing/

N00BLET

• New Registrations
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2013, 04:24:13 AM »
I just have to let the viewers know this for example the mission known as "Rock & Roll Hall of Fame", posted at October 2011.
All the viewers were lied to, the actual target is the pyramid at bottom of the Bermuda triangle, NOT the Rock & roll hall of fame as they would have you believe.

How do I know this you ask? Simple, the heavy deep water impressions should be obvious, and no it's not the fountain, it doesn't spiral like that.

So all the viewers on that task was lied to and still ignorant of what they actually saw. I mean seriously just look at the written descriptions of all the viewers, the deception is obvious.
Don't believe me? why not  self task the rock & roll hall of fame and the pyramid at the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle, and see for yourself.

Now u know the truth!

Who me? I is n00b!!!
=P

Millenium

• Around Awhile
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2013, 08:30:15 PM »
I just have to let the viewers know this for example the mission known as "Rock & Roll Hall of Fame", posted at October 2011.
All the viewers were lied to, the actual target is the pyramid at bottom of the Bermuda triangle, NOT the Rock & roll hall of fame as they would have you believe.

How do I know this you ask? Simple, the heavy deep water impressions should be obvious, and no it's not the fountain, it doesn't spiral like that.

So all the viewers on that task was lied to and still ignorant of what they actually saw. I mean seriously just look at the written descriptions of all the viewers, the deception is obvious.
Don't believe me? why not  self task the rock & roll hall of fame and the pyramid at the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle, and see for yourself.

Now u know the truth!

Will someone please put Red Star out of his misery for all our sake's.

M

Don

• Now a Local
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2013, 10:20:10 PM »
Druid,

There is an old post on the forum that was written by Don Williams where he described how he managed the tasking of applications. I can't find the reference right now so this is from memory.

He had a large target pool from which he would regularly pull out a few to work on during the week. He had his wife help out on the following. If he had an application type of task that needed to be done on shorter demand than would be met by a random pick out of his large pool, his wife would insert it into the weeks viewing. That way it was still blind but came up in the near term.

You could probably work out something similar alone. Have a large general practice pool and a small applications pool. If you do 5 sessions a week pick 4 from the large pool and one from the small pool and mix them up.

Hi Dan,
Yep, that's how we did it.  It worked very well.  The nice part was that, since the application target was mixed into the smaller weekly practice pool, among the other training targets (or practice targets), even my wife didn't know when I was doing the application target.  That way it was double blind. 

My wife passed away a few years ago and I'm only recently getting back into RVing.  She was a great tasker and put in a lot of time making targets for me.  I've got a few friends who now make targets.  They hand me 5 or 6 sealed business envelopes every week with the target photos inside.  I'm averaging about one or targets per day nowadays, but my practice rate goes up and down - according to how busy work is at the time. 

For some reason, I have never done very well when the feedback photo was on computer.  That's why I dislike using internet targets.  I guess it's some stupid personal quirk or something, because an image is an image is an image, right?  It shouldn't matter where I see it.  But it seems to. 

What I'd REALLY like to do is some local outbound RVing.  I always got excellent results with outbounds and the whole thing is just fun, going to the target site and looking around for feedback, etc.  But regardless, it's gonna be awhile before I feel confident enough to do application targets again.  With steady practice, I'm improving but it's taking some work. 

MadManMal

• Now a Local
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2013, 04:52:36 PM »
lo  i was just thinking the same . . elo red :P
There can only be two steps to Attain perfection      1.    Start   and      2.    Continue  ............

A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.

N00BLET

• New Registrations
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2013, 11:23:34 PM »
What are you talking about madmanmal? I told you, I am not red star. I also look exactly like my forum profile pic. You have me mistaken for someone else.
Who me? I is n00b!!!
=P

Mycroft

• Lives Here
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2016, 03:40:17 PM »
I don't believe in coincidences, if you think the first link is a hoax or fake news have a look at the second link. "Smith sighting"

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/podesta-brothers-linked-to-madeleine-mccann-disappearance-in-portugal-in-2007/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann
“Is it not written in your law, 'I have said, “You are gods”'?”
~ Jesus as quoted in the Bible John 10:34 ~
Self Realization is one of the primary reasons we are here, please wake up. Mycroft

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic Your top 3 RV books and top 3 Consciousness books (2 questions survey)
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
mscir
August 13, 2017, 05:40:09 PM
topic How to view today's winning game
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
AlexDiC
August 13, 2017, 03:29:49 PM
topic ARV Dating Service
[Associative Remote Viewing]
James Cockerham
August 07, 2017, 01:13:55 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017
[RV Organizations, All Kinds, Authors, etc.]
Jon K
August 07, 2017, 12:49:09 AM
topic Update of 120+ (RV web links)
Jon K
August 07, 2017, 12:39:58 AM
topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
IgorG
August 01, 2017, 05:20:02 AM
topic Giving feedback in 'real'/operational RV tasks where answer is not known
[Questions]
jack123
July 31, 2017, 10:04:40 PM
topic Meditation and binaural stuff
[Esoteria]
Janine B
July 26, 2017, 02:19:02 AM
topic Sorry peeps..
[Mentoring & Practice]
MyaM
July 12, 2017, 03:42:39 AM
topic Business applications
[Questions]
jack123
July 11, 2017, 07:56:58 AM
topic Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
July 10, 2017, 04:58:22 PM
topic We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
Jon K
July 09, 2017, 02:26:20 AM
topic Wisdom of the remote viewing crowd - Experimental Tasking no1
IgorG
July 07, 2017, 11:06:45 AM
topic How a Soviet Circus Clown Tried to Prove That Dogs Can Be Psychic
[Projective Psi]
tbone
July 06, 2017, 12:25:05 AM
topic Eight Martinis - Remote Viewing magazine is now in its ninth issue
mscir
July 05, 2017, 09:27:38 PM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library