TKR Remote Viewing
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 24, 2014, 07:17:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
54159 Posts in 5622 Topics by 11098 Members
Latest Member: pocogqfnng
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
collapse
+  TKR Remote Viewing
|-+  Remote Viewing!
| |-+  Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential (Moderators: Eric, Gene, Benton, Marv, LD, Lee, Dan N)
| | |-+  Don't refer to Powerball & Mega Millions as lotteries; refer to them as gifts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Don't refer to Powerball & Mega Millions as lotteries; refer to them as gifts  (Read 3085 times)
ChipBurcham
New Registrations

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2011, 08:58:33 PM »

What I've been doing recently is telling the One (God) that I want the One's help for the One's jackpot gifts.  I no longer refer to Powerball and Mega Millions as lotteries because if I did, then that would decertify my desire for the One's help to win those jackpots.  A lottery is a game of chance and a chance is what is taken without any sort of intervention.  Maybe you deserve the One's help to win them, maybe you don't, I don't know.  When communicating your conscious mind's voice with the One, speak to the One as if you're still a child.  I also found out that the One likes people sharing their jackpot money they win continuously with deprived people.  Currently I'm hoping that I'll win the Powerball jackpot gift from the One tonight so I can donate $600k to cancer cure research and development and I also want to donate to Operation Smile, Outreach International, Humane Society, ASPCA, Kristi Yamaguchi's Dream Foundation, the foundation that got me my Enbrel, UNICEF, the Red Cross, and much more.  The One has let me choose the winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot for tonight.
Mycroft
Lives Here

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 08:59:43 PM »

OK, state run legalized gambling? Did you read George Orwell's book 1984? He knew that the government would turn to the parasitic use of state run lotteries to assuage the populace with hope.

Let's see the divorce rate of a lottery winner in the US is about 67%. Easily half of the winners are now bankrupt. The VA hospitals are totally swamped with people waiting to get help for their gambling addictions.

When our state lottery started the VA hospital said that admissions for gambling went up 1% for each year the lottery was available. That statement I know held true for 13 consecutive years.

A gift? From whom, the Devil?

Mycroft

“Is it not written in your law, 'I have said, “You are gods”'?”
~ Jesus as quoted in the Bible John 10:34 ~
Self Realization is one of the primary reasons we are here, please wake up. Mycroft
ChipBurcham
New Registrations

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 04:48:31 PM »

I said that the jackpot is a gift from the One (God).
Mulva
New Registrations

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 02:03:23 AM »

But you know, couldn't you remote view the source from a different vantage point to receive the numbers but it will open up the possibility of a multiverse and it won't open right and the experience (the lottery win) will be phase shifted from you? Then that won't be a "not happen" but a "yes happen" in the multiverse but not in your reality. Then you won't win, but you win too, because the other multiverse is parallel to your own, it exists as a part of a separate space-time, but as with yours too because it is parallel and it is also connected.

It is like when you have ice cream and you get vanilla and ice cream, you are getting both together that they are tied in. You get vanilla (the flavour) and ice cream (the eating item) both together, both happening at the same time and so it is because you are tapped into the source from one through remote viewing. Do you know what mean? You can't exactly have both, each onto itself, because you are separating it too. This means you can't have vanilla ice cream, and have vanilla from it, because you can't separate it from the source. So you have one at a time, and both, but not each separated. They are each connected to make the sum total greater than its parts.

So it is like both you win and not win when you are tied into the source through remote viewing like shrodinger's cat, both one and all the possibilities, both one and each one alone, like the ice cream example. It is like both outcomes or possibilities happening at the same time. This is all really interesting stuff, and it makes more sense in terms of causality, like your other thread. Because of this space-time affecting an alternate space-time that is your own but isn't as well (it is parallel, but the same as your current existence). Since you have these experiences in your space-time, it doesn't affect the other parallel ones of lottery win, but it does in the sense that it is connected to it, and all others like the Star Trek episode when there were all these Star Trek Enterprises that were there in one universe. And one didn't want to go back to their reality because of the Borg, so the other "reality" Enterprises destroyed it. Hence causality across different parallel multiverses.

And regarding the lottery and Orwell, it is true of the assuage to hope, but why keep the populace in hope? Isn't hope the passion that is subdued by soma? Then if so, it cannot be maintained, that is, the control to which the ones in power from the source aspire to attain. If not this, then they lose the control, and no longer can contain the populace, because they are free from their emotions, and hope is what makes them turn back to the source. And if they turn back to the source, they won't be controlled, and if they won't be controlled, then they become free, and this counteracts the effect of the controllers. I am not sure what you mean, do you mean the lottery is the soma? Or is it the assuage to hope that is the soma to control the populace (the people)? That is italicized is just the terminology from the book.
Mycroft
Lives Here

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 12:13:50 PM »

The hope itself was used to assuage the populace, it had become their new religion there-by giving dual meaning to the state run lottery. Not only did the state run the lottery but it also controlled their hopes dreams and aspirations by the relentless commercials showing what they could do with the money.

You are quite correct if they didn't have this view of what winning the lottery would obtain for them they would return to the source and ultimately become free body and soul, which of course is antithetical to any government that is controlled by franchises that benefit from greed and consumerism.

Now if one were to study Kabbalah and understand the 9 ways of giving and their precedence you could in theory  actually determine for the global consciousness that you deserve to win from a purely altruistic perspective.

OK, so now you're ready to win the lottery or so you think. Are you ready for those mandatory public appearances if called upon? Are you prepared to move to a non-taxing state so you can hang on to enough money to retire some day?

Lastly after all the hurdles are overcome. Where are all the lottery winners? In the 30+ years the state I live in has had tens of thousands of million dollar winners, I know none. I have contracted at some of the largest organizations in the state and know of not one winner! How can this be? I know hundreds if not thousands of people, not one winner...

Far better for people to get back to the source than rely on the soma provided in a very controlling state or government. So much better to store up riches in heaven so when you once again walk the plains you are more prepared for the tasks you have given yourself than to base all your hopes and dreams on the fortunes of such a few.

When 90 or some years goes by and withers the bones, will you have spent most of those years coveting what the state has promised so few, or spent the time teaching others that even if attained those material delights will pass into history along with the conceit of my ID, but I, a spark of the source will remain forever?

Mycroft

Some reading material for the aspiring lottery winner:
http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Winning-the-Lottery

Self Realization is one of the primary reasons we are here, please wake up. Mycroft
Rabbit
New Registrations

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 04:18:56 PM »

I just won the lottery again Tongue nothing special just 2 free tries and 3 out of 7 correct numbers. I'd pray to other beings/angel/dieties I dont think money spells are gods speciality. Whats the mathematical chances for you to get 2 winning tickets in a row each time 3/7 correct numbers?
Mulva
New Registrations

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 09:23:25 PM »

I agree then with you Mycroft. The moieties then become a religion of hope as that is the control of the populace. That makes sense, as it is a duality level of controlling the people. They themselves (the controllers) are there to make the control, to utilize the power, and the people are there to experience it. And it is by the religion that this happens, this level of control, because the people controlling, are controlling the lottery, and thereby the religion. When they control the religion, they control the people. Does the Kabalah offer the giving to recieve? By this I mean, it is for strings attached ,taht this is. Like giving, with strings attached, so that at one level there is a gift, then there is a reason for the gift, like Christmas? So you give because you want something back, like a good feeling? Or is it like give to have something owed to you? Not sure, can you please clarify if there is one of these in the 9? Cause I am thinking there is this instance of the duality in giving as well, like to give to hope to the people, to assuage, it is not one level, but two-a duality. They give, to give the lottery money, but this hope is given as a level of control. My two cents.

For rabbit, that is great. Everytime it is a celebration! Smiley
I am happy for you for your winnings! For the two in teh row for 3/7 it would be (7 choose 3)^2, and one in that.
So like [7!/(3!4!)]^2 for the combination formulas. May you win again, many times more.
Mycroft
Lives Here

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 10:42:17 PM »

Most structured belief systems have a weighted scale to grade generosity. In the examples I have given the first level would be like paying 30% over regular cost to purchase something at a bake sale. That is super and wonderful if more people would do it. Clear down to the last level where the gift is intent driven given to an altruistic benevolent society or organization where the receiver has no idea where the money came from and the benefactor has no control, say or knowledge where his funds went because of the opportunity of multiples of receivers.

Some times our generosity will take on mythical proportions, for example the young man in Canada who couldn't conceive of carrying water over long distances just to have something to drink because he knew that within so many feet under ground there is always water. Gave generously of his time and money to get a well dug for a village in Africa where the visiting missionary had just returned from, gaining international fame, monies poured in from all over the world to dig the village a deep well.

It is a mad mix, just be charitable every day especially with your time, the rest will take care of itself.

Mycroft

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

* TKR's Dojo Login
Username:   Password:

* Recent Topics
topic Most Helpful Book or guide For RV or other types of RV and some questions
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
mscir
Today at 03:27:52 AM
topic Next CRV Practice target - Due 17 Oct 2014
[Mentoring & Practice]
Gerry.1
Yesterday at 09:14:20 PM
topic RV method without automatic ideograms ?
[Help + New-to-RV Questions]
RVTrainee001
Yesterday at 06:30:23 PM
topic Is it okay to gamble with RV?
mscir
Yesterday at 06:55:41 AM
topic MOVED: Is it okay to gamble with RV?
[Mentoring & Practice]
Daz Smith
Yesterday at 06:43:16 AM
topic CRV practice target - due Nov 15 2014
[Mentoring & Practice]
Daz Smith
Yesterday at 06:32:10 AM
topic Pat Price and Joe Mcmoneagle remote view UFO bases (WITH IMAGES!)
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
mscir
October 19, 2014, 07:30:09 PM
topic Moon Landings we did , I always said we did..
[Esoteria]
PJ
October 19, 2014, 01:59:50 AM
topic Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
PJ
October 19, 2014, 01:54:34 AM
topic Anatomy of the matrix
[Receptive Psi]
Janine B
October 18, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
topic Tips or Experiences on Learning/Decoding Ideograms, Anybody?
RVTrainee001
October 18, 2014, 12:59:49 AM
topic S1 Ideograms' Repetition
[General CRV Discussion]
mscir
October 17, 2014, 08:33:16 PM
topic Bitcoin Remote Viewing
[Associative Remote Viewing]
galderma
October 17, 2014, 04:54:25 PM
topic Ghost, PK on security camera during terrorist attack?
[Esoteria]
Don
October 17, 2014, 02:09:01 PM
topic A recent CRV exmaple of RV - Quimbaya Artifact - inspiration.....
[Mentoring & Practice]
stewart edwards
October 17, 2014, 09:20:15 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". This project owes thanks to the archives of the Firedocs Remote Viewing Collection for its initial visitor source and to the project Dojo Psi for its ongoing hosting and software support.

This project is founded, programmed, designed and $-sponsored by PJ as a community service. All website names, content, graphics, and slogans are Copyright © (various dates until present) to PJ Gaenir. Viewers and taskers always own their own content of course. Registered members are welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link: http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

MOBILE / WAP Entry

8 Martinis! Submit your ideas & content for coming Issue 12!
Info Here

8 Martinis Magazine - The State of the Art of Remote Viewing
8 Martinis Magazine

* Bringing RV Together
Meet-Up! New York USA
One20+ RV Links

PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi

Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!