Author Topic: Signed Ingo Swann books I must sell  (Read 6509 times)

Kristen

• Around Awhile
    • www.ExploringSacredSpace.com
Signed Ingo Swann books I must sell
« on: October 25, 2012, 11:13:04 AM »
Selling my Ingo Swann books ONLY because I need the money right now. I'll always keep the memories of having met Ingo and talked with him. I also have my picture with Ingo (which was in a 2003 IRVA Aperature magazine), but I'm less into physical things right now.

Accepting the best offer on any of these. Most are signed. Please email me: ExploringSacredSpace@gmail.com.
Most are actually new and unread. I was getting so many books at that time, I put most aside on a shelf, and here they still are in new condition.

1. "Psychic Sexuality: The Bio-psychic "Anatony" of Secual Energies".  New (never read. Even put a clear cover on it), First Edition, Signed:  "To Kristen, Best wishes always, Ingo Swann"

2. "Reality Boxes: And Other Black Holes In Human Consciousness".  New, First Edition, Signed: "To Kristen, All best wishes, Ingo Swann"

3. "Everybody's Guide To Natural ESP: Unlocking The Extrasensory Power Of Your Mind".  Used, Signed:  "To Kristen, Best wishes always, Ingo       
    Swann.  I had also signed this with my name and the date 2007.

4. "Purple Fables (Quartet)". New, First Edition, Signed:  "To Kristen Vasques -- Best wishes ever, Ingo Swann"  signed in metallic gold ink. Bought & signed
    at the 2003 RV Conference in Virginia Beach. Privately I asked Ingo if these "Fables" were based on real-life situations. Ingo always
    seems to answer questions like that with a sense of mystery. He didn't exactly say "yes" but he strongly implied that they WERE based
    on reality.

5, One more used and unsigned copy of
"Everybody's Guide to Natural ESP: Unlocking The Extrasensory Power Of Your Mind"
Our birth is but a sleep & a forgetting. The Soul that rises with us, our life's star, had elsewhere it's setting, and cometh from afar ... Not in entire forgetfulness, but trailing clouds of glory do we come ...   Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality    ExploringSacredSpace.com

gbernard

• New
Re: Signed Ingo Swann books I must sell
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 03:39:44 PM »
 :) Hi, $115?

Red_Star

• Now a Local
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 08:18:05 AM »
I think you should hold onto those since Ingo's passing in January, very recently. It'll be worth a lot more later on..

RIP Ingo Swann  :-[
Shhh...be quiet I am hidding underneath your keyboard hunting dust bunnies.

It's only crazy if I view the wrong target, what does it make me if I get the target exactly right?

Kristen

• Around Awhile
    • www.ExploringSacredSpace.com
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 04:32:14 PM »
Hi Red Star. Haven't been here in a while and just noticed your post. You're right. I sold a few and then regretted it and am holding onto the rest.

I was just going thru a phase of, for one thing, needing $$ and also not feeling attached to "things". But some things are just special.

Take care!
Kristen
Our birth is but a sleep & a forgetting. The Soul that rises with us, our life's star, had elsewhere it's setting, and cometh from afar ... Not in entire forgetfulness, but trailing clouds of glory do we come ...   Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality    ExploringSacredSpace.com

gbernard

• New
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 05:02:34 PM »
I think you should hold onto those since Ingo's passing in January, very recently. It'll be worth a lot more later on..

I hate people saying RIP, it kind of goes against what is written in The Reality of ESP.

Slorri

• Now a Local
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 05:07:30 AM »

I hate people saying RIP, it kind of goes against what is written in The Reality of ESP.

You are right.

But it's probably mostly an expression, a custom of saying.

Red_Star

• Now a Local
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 12:22:54 AM »

you know...you can still contact Ingo Swann, if you're good enough of a viewer, but yeah I know what you mean.
Shhh...be quiet I am hidding underneath your keyboard hunting dust bunnies.

It's only crazy if I view the wrong target, what does it make me if I get the target exactly right?

mscir

• Around Awhile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 12:27:21 AM »
are any of these still for sale, and if so what are you asking?

RVTrainee001

• Around Awhile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 05:16:32 PM »
those books are going to be republished this fall, prices are going to drop, thank you!

are any of these still for sale, and if so what are you asking?