TKR Remote Viewing
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2014, 04:13:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
54000 Posts in 5604 Topics by 11041 Members
Latest Member: AregoryLam
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
collapse
+  TKR Remote Viewing
|-+  Psychic Stuff
| |-+  Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure (Moderators: Eric, Gene, Benton, Marv, LD, Lee, Dan N)
| | |-+  Signed Ingo Swann books I must sell
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Signed Ingo Swann books I must sell  (Read 3660 times)
Kristen
Around Awhile

View Profile WWW
« on: October 25, 2012, 11:13:04 AM »

Selling my Ingo Swann books ONLY because I need the money right now. I'll always keep the memories of having met Ingo and talked with him. I also have my picture with Ingo (which was in a 2003 IRVA Aperature magazine), but I'm less into physical things right now.

Accepting the best offer on any of these. Most are signed. Please email me: ExploringSacredSpace@gmail.com.
Most are actually new and unread. I was getting so many books at that time, I put most aside on a shelf, and here they still are in new condition.

1. "Psychic Sexuality: The Bio-psychic "Anatony" of Secual Energies".  New (never read. Even put a clear cover on it), First Edition, Signed:  "To Kristen, Best wishes always, Ingo Swann"

2. "Reality Boxes: And Other Black Holes In Human Consciousness".  New, First Edition, Signed: "To Kristen, All best wishes, Ingo Swann"

3. "Everybody's Guide To Natural ESP: Unlocking The Extrasensory Power Of Your Mind".  Used, Signed:  "To Kristen, Best wishes always, Ingo       
    Swann.  I had also signed this with my name and the date 2007.

4. "Purple Fables (Quartet)". New, First Edition, Signed:  "To Kristen Vasques -- Best wishes ever, Ingo Swann"  signed in metallic gold ink. Bought & signed
    at the 2003 RV Conference in Virginia Beach. Privately I asked Ingo if these "Fables" were based on real-life situations. Ingo always
    seems to answer questions like that with a sense of mystery. He didn't exactly say "yes" but he strongly implied that they WERE based
    on reality.

5, One more used and unsigned copy of
"Everybody's Guide to Natural ESP: Unlocking The Extrasensory Power Of Your Mind"

Our birth is but a sleep & a forgetting. The Soul that rises with us, our life's star, had elsewhere it's setting, and cometh from afar ... Not in entire forgetfulness, but trailing clouds of glory do we come ...   Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality    ExploringSacredSpace.com
gbernard
New

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 03:39:44 PM »

Smiley Hi, $115?
Red_Star
Now a Local

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 08:18:05 AM »

I think you should hold onto those since Ingo's passing in January, very recently. It'll be worth a lot more later on..

RIP Ingo Swann  Embarrassed

Shhh...be quiet I am hidding underneath your keyboard hunting dust bunnies.

It's only crazy if I view the wrong target, what does it make me if I get the target exactly right?
Kristen
Around Awhile

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 04:32:14 PM »

Hi Red Star. Haven't been here in a while and just noticed your post. You're right. I sold a few and then regretted it and am holding onto the rest.

I was just going thru a phase of, for one thing, needing $$ and also not feeling attached to "things". But some things are just special.

Take care!
Kristen

Our birth is but a sleep & a forgetting. The Soul that rises with us, our life's star, had elsewhere it's setting, and cometh from afar ... Not in entire forgetfulness, but trailing clouds of glory do we come ...   Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality    ExploringSacredSpace.com
gbernard
New

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 05:02:34 PM »

I think you should hold onto those since Ingo's passing in January, very recently. It'll be worth a lot more later on..

I hate people saying RIP, it kind of goes against what is written in The Reality of ESP.
Slorri
Now a Local

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 05:07:30 AM »

I hate people saying RIP, it kind of goes against what is written in The Reality of ESP.

You are right.

But it's probably mostly an expression, a custom of saying.
Red_Star
Now a Local

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 12:22:54 AM »

you know...you can still contact Ingo Swann, if you're good enough of a viewer, but yeah I know what you mean.

Shhh...be quiet I am hidding underneath your keyboard hunting dust bunnies.

It's only crazy if I view the wrong target, what does it make me if I get the target exactly right?
mscir
New

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 12:27:21 AM »

are any of these still for sale, and if so what are you asking?
RVTrainee001
New Registrations

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 05:16:32 PM »

those books are going to be republished this fall, prices are going to drop, thank you!

are any of these still for sale, and if so what are you asking?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

* TKR's Dojo Login
Username:   Password:

* Recent Topics
topic Estimated Shipping Date on Ed May's new book!
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
Reaction_s
Today at 01:35:51 PM
topic Remote viewing the 911 attacks project
suspect_0
Yesterday at 06:56:14 PM
topic New Target CRV only - due midnight 19th September 2014
[Mentoring & Practice]
Daz Smith
September 17, 2014, 06:06:35 PM
topic The PsychoTronic Devices of - Robert Pavlita
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
jsLee
September 16, 2014, 12:43:53 AM
topic Equipment used
Daz Smith
September 14, 2014, 05:52:06 PM
topic RV and Personal Psychological Insight Group
CE2
September 13, 2014, 03:22:07 PM
topic Remote view tsunami
[General CRV Discussion]
Janine B
September 13, 2014, 06:31:36 AM
topic Remote Influencing / Chaos magic?
[Projective Psi]
rindelanoche
September 12, 2014, 08:06:28 PM
topic Coordinates in business
[Help + New-to-RV Questions]
rindelanoche
September 11, 2014, 06:19:41 PM
topic HOW TO LOCATE "Targets" ON A MAP
stewart edwards
September 09, 2014, 04:41:49 AM
topic Some Questions regarding Remote Viewing / Influencing
OneAboveAll
September 04, 2014, 12:13:14 AM
topic National Geo - Psychic Gold Hunt - Remote Viewing
suspect_0
September 03, 2014, 03:31:44 PM
topic we have this target at the dojo
[TKR at the Dojo Psi: Viewer Studios and RV Galleries ]
sonny5085
August 30, 2014, 01:02:56 PM
topic Anomalies - Sandra Hilleard
Tunde
August 30, 2014, 05:55:14 AM
topic Remote Viewing Dialogues - new book
Tunde
August 30, 2014, 05:48:34 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". This project owes thanks to the archives of the Firedocs Remote Viewing Collection for its initial visitor source and to the project Dojo Psi for its ongoing hosting and software support.

This project is founded, programmed, designed and $-sponsored by PJ as a community service. All website names, content, graphics, and slogans are Copyright © (various dates until present) to PJ Gaenir. Viewers and taskers always own their own content of course. Registered members are welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link: http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Bringing RV Together
Meet-Up! New York USA
One20+ RV Links

PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi

Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library