collapse

Author Topic: Signed Ingo Swann books I must sell  (Read 7385 times)

Kristen

• Around Awhile
    • www.ExploringSacredSpace.com
Signed Ingo Swann books I must sell
« on: October 25, 2012, 11:13:04 AM »
Selling my Ingo Swann books ONLY because I need the money right now. I'll always keep the memories of having met Ingo and talked with him. I also have my picture with Ingo (which was in a 2003 IRVA Aperature magazine), but I'm less into physical things right now.

Accepting the best offer on any of these. Most are signed. Please email me: ExploringSacredSpace@gmail.com.
Most are actually new and unread. I was getting so many books at that time, I put most aside on a shelf, and here they still are in new condition.

1. "Psychic Sexuality: The Bio-psychic "Anatony" of Secual Energies".  New (never read. Even put a clear cover on it), First Edition, Signed:  "To Kristen, Best wishes always, Ingo Swann"

2. "Reality Boxes: And Other Black Holes In Human Consciousness".  New, First Edition, Signed: "To Kristen, All best wishes, Ingo Swann"

3. "Everybody's Guide To Natural ESP: Unlocking The Extrasensory Power Of Your Mind".  Used, Signed:  "To Kristen, Best wishes always, Ingo       
    Swann.  I had also signed this with my name and the date 2007.

4. "Purple Fables (Quartet)". New, First Edition, Signed:  "To Kristen Vasques -- Best wishes ever, Ingo Swann"  signed in metallic gold ink. Bought & signed
    at the 2003 RV Conference in Virginia Beach. Privately I asked Ingo if these "Fables" were based on real-life situations. Ingo always
    seems to answer questions like that with a sense of mystery. He didn't exactly say "yes" but he strongly implied that they WERE based
    on reality.

5, One more used and unsigned copy of
"Everybody's Guide to Natural ESP: Unlocking The Extrasensory Power Of Your Mind"
Our birth is but a sleep & a forgetting. The Soul that rises with us, our life's star, had elsewhere it's setting, and cometh from afar ... Not in entire forgetfulness, but trailing clouds of glory do we come ...   Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality    ExploringSacredSpace.com

gbernard

• New
Re: Signed Ingo Swann books I must sell
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 03:39:44 PM »
 :) Hi, $115?

Red_Star

• Now a Local
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 08:18:05 AM »
I think you should hold onto those since Ingo's passing in January, very recently. It'll be worth a lot more later on..

RIP Ingo Swann  :-[
Shhh...be quiet I am hidding underneath your keyboard hunting dust bunnies.

It's only crazy if I view the wrong target, what does it make me if I get the target exactly right?

Kristen

• Around Awhile
    • www.ExploringSacredSpace.com
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 04:32:14 PM »
Hi Red Star. Haven't been here in a while and just noticed your post. You're right. I sold a few and then regretted it and am holding onto the rest.

I was just going thru a phase of, for one thing, needing $$ and also not feeling attached to "things". But some things are just special.

Take care!
Kristen
Our birth is but a sleep & a forgetting. The Soul that rises with us, our life's star, had elsewhere it's setting, and cometh from afar ... Not in entire forgetfulness, but trailing clouds of glory do we come ...   Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality    ExploringSacredSpace.com

gbernard

• New
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 05:02:34 PM »
I think you should hold onto those since Ingo's passing in January, very recently. It'll be worth a lot more later on..

I hate people saying RIP, it kind of goes against what is written in The Reality of ESP.

Slorri

• Now a Local
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 05:07:30 AM »

I hate people saying RIP, it kind of goes against what is written in The Reality of ESP.

You are right.

But it's probably mostly an expression, a custom of saying.

Red_Star

• Now a Local
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 12:22:54 AM »

you know...you can still contact Ingo Swann, if you're good enough of a viewer, but yeah I know what you mean.
Shhh...be quiet I am hidding underneath your keyboard hunting dust bunnies.

It's only crazy if I view the wrong target, what does it make me if I get the target exactly right?

mscir

• APP
  • Now a Local
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 12:27:21 AM »
are any of these still for sale, and if so what are you asking?

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 05:16:32 PM »
those books are going to be republished this fall, prices are going to drop, thank you!

are any of these still for sale, and if so what are you asking?

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic MOVED: What really Happened to Adolf Hitler, Remote Viewing The Death Of the Fuhrer
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
PJ
Today at 06:38:11 PM
topic Fictional characters
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
James Cockerham
Today at 10:29:56 AM
topic Powerball 9/28
[Applied Precognition Project]
James Cockerham
Yesterday at 10:02:28 PM
topic Poll :QR Code Targets
[Associative Remote Viewing]
James Cockerham
September 24, 2016, 12:06:20 PM
topic Pick 3 Lottery Practice Target due September 26th
James Cockerham
September 21, 2016, 05:15:33 PM
topic Beginner's session(s) from John Vivanco's TDRV course Sept 2016
Jon K
September 21, 2016, 04:16:05 PM
topic Number line Lottery Compass for Dowsers!
James Cockerham
September 21, 2016, 12:21:39 PM
topic CRV EXPANSION:
[CRV Expansion]
James Cockerham
September 20, 2016, 10:33:03 AM
topic New to RV- Sensing the target
[Questions]
fletch
September 20, 2016, 12:52:07 AM
topic Consciousness Calibration Research Technique
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
September 16, 2016, 08:18:14 AM
topic Help with Target/Remote Viewing Groups
fletch
September 15, 2016, 01:49:19 PM
topic Great Music
[Off Topic and Humor]
PJ
September 15, 2016, 03:55:05 AM
topic Binary Numbers for both ARV and Dowsing
James Cockerham
September 12, 2016, 11:48:42 PM
topic POLL ::::: What Psi method would you prefer to use in the Lotto Group ?
James Cockerham
September 12, 2016, 08:37:53 PM
topic CRV praccy due Sep 20, 2016 Target:190816
[Mentoring & Practice]
Daz Smith
September 12, 2016, 07:23:23 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library