collapse

Author Topic: Target 9 - first of 2013 - due Jan 28, 2013  (Read 5283 times)

MadManMal

• Now a Local
Re: Target 9 - first of 2013 - due Jan 28, 2013
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 08:45:41 AM »
Thanks daz :)  struggling to open docs at the moment  keep getting errors? ill sort it thou
There can only be two steps to Attain perfection      1.    Start   and      2.    Continue  ............

A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.

mrJ

• New Registrations
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 09:39:37 AM »
Thank you Daz for the feedback. Will be going further next target.

Jeane

• New Registrations
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 10:10:07 AM »
Thanks Daz, What a great target and thanks for your feedback.  I got stuck in the initial stages by calling it a natural structure instead of a manmade so I've learnt a lot from this.  Looking forward to doing the next target.
Jeane

marylynn80

• New Registrations
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 10:53:08 AM »
Thanks Daz, throughout the session I kept feeling like I was totally off and overall negative feelings about it and that is why I went through so quickly.  I think now I'll practice with ideograms and structure.  I started learning from Ed Dames 4 disc but didnt feel very confident with it so now practicing another way and hopefully will get better results next time.

MadManMal

• Now a Local
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 03:08:23 PM »
Managed to get adobe sorted :)

Wow!  Seems like everyone has improved so much on the structure and presentation....Great work all!!

Thanks for for the effort Daz ... It must make you feel like its all worthwhile when you see improvment like this!

As Daz has stated before .... look through each others work ... the answers are there!!

The most important lesson i have learned about remote viewing is:

you as much from sessions that you feel you didn`t hit as those you feel you did!

There can only be two steps to Attain perfection      1.    Start   and      2.    Continue  ............

A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.

Gerry.1

• Around Awhile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 04:35:55 PM »
Hi Daz, Avaline, Huub, Jade, Janine, Jean, Jon, Malcolm, Marilyn.

It’s great to be back and to have a great band of fellow CRVers to join in this great Mentoring and Practice New Year.
Once again I started of well, then the old problem of getting carried away and trying to name or paint a replica picture of the target at such an early stage stopped me in my tracks. So to the newer guys who can learn from me and see that the task of describing the target is paramount and not try to name it. I was pleased that at least this time I was able to expand the perimeters and collect additional data which as it turns out I am very pleased with before the AOL overture.

On the 18th December 2012  I emailed Daz with a target practice session as a learning curve to see if I could pre- empt any data relating to the future target and then on 0701-2013  set myself  the re-task to expand more from  18 12-2012 and got as it turned out some reasonable relative data. There was also a bit of noise thrown in a long with it. Today I carried out a little bit of research and list some interesting coincidences which may explain some of the noise and even Aol data.

On the date of my attempt a French Submarine glided up the Thames,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Qwu6kIMijeA

On and around the same date 20th December 2012. A Netherlands submarine crew picked up awards at Canary wharf on the River Thames.
[imgYesterday, the crew of the Dutch submarine, HNLMS Bruinvis were awarded NATO's Africa medal for their work as part of NATO's counter piracy mission, Operation Ocean Shield. The submarine made a scheduled visit to London, berthing at Canary Wharf.

The medal ceremony took place at Canary Wharf and was attended by Rear Admiral Ian Corder (RN) Commander of NATO's Submarine Force and Major General (RN Marine Corps) Rob Verkerk, Deputy Commander of the Royal Netherlands Navy. They were joined by members of the merchant shipping community.

Before awarding the crew their medals with Maj Gen Verkerk, RAdm Corder said

"During your deployment you’ve sailed an extensive amount of sea miles. Your operations have pushed both you and your boat towards the endurance limits of the WALRUS class submarine. Your professionalism and enthusiasm gave both NATO and the Dutch submarine service a position where they’ve used your capabilities with all available confidence. With your integration in the NATO counter piracy task force and your support to task forces you have contributed in an extensive way to the counter piracy effort.

"Although the counter piracy mission may look different from more traditional submarine missions, you’ve proven again the invaluable contribution of a submarine in the NATO counter piracy effort."

Peter Hinchliffe, Secretary General of the International Chamber of Shipping then addressed the crew saying

http://www.shippingtimes.co.uk/item_10426.html   

I also noted a decommissioned naval war ship close by

http://www.iwm.org.uk/visits/hms-belfast

A power station.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battersea_Power_Station

a passenger ferry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolwich_Ferry

I could go on with more adjacent locational data matches reflected in my practice sessions but to hammer home as I fore mentioned, describe don’t name it will come to the forefront in the end. Now all I need to do is stop this over vivid imaginatin AOLing and needing getting my ass kicked. lol.

One swallows doesn’t make a summer but with Daz’s Mentoring I feel we could very well have ourselves a Heat Wave.

AvalineJewell

• New Registrations
    • www.podzparapodz.webs.com
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »
Thanks for the feedback Daz. Nice going everybody and very impressive Gerry! AJ :)

Janine B

• Now a Local
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 09:25:41 PM »
Greetings everyone--looks like some great sessions!  Saw some great sketches...I really liked Mal's incredibly detailed sketchs of what looked like the pods and Marilynn had a very interesting sketch that I thought might look like the wheel itself.  She had arrows which might indicate motion.  Avaline's whole session seemed on and Gerry's session was amazing by what all he captured at the time he viewed.  All of the sessions seemed really good to me.   

I think that I was up in the air somewhere for most of my session...     I was happy that my aol of the UK was correct and that I seemed to have contact with the site...but always seem to have a problem staying in one place.  I think I am a sightseer.  lol    I had a pretty strong impression of someone jumping out of something and also did a drawing that reminds me of a parachute...one like this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7939278/Base-jumpers-get-aerial-view-of-London-2012-Olympics-site.html

Is it possible that there might have been a base jumper or parachutist in the area?  ...or maybe I was just jumping around again.  I really need to learn to stay directly on the target...but I seem to have difficulty doing that.  :-(

Also interesting that several of the viewers got impressions of disaster...hope that's not a foreshadowing.   Well done, everyone! 

(Oh...Daz--I think that you accidentally put Avaline's name on my session report.  No problem--just wanted to mention it.  :)

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
[Associative Remote Viewing]
IgorG
Yesterday at 11:13:13 AM
topic Roundup of methods to remote view numbers
[Associative Remote Viewing]
Jon K
November 20, 2017, 07:21:16 PM
topic The sense of being watched
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
dagmon75
November 02, 2017, 09:37:28 PM
topic The work of consciousness researcher Stanislas Dehaene
Jon K
November 01, 2017, 01:07:16 PM
topic Any killshot updates - Is it still suppose to happen?
dagmon75
October 30, 2017, 11:25:15 PM
topic A Snapshot of APP Fest 2017
[RV Organizations, All Kinds, Authors, etc.]
Abstract_1dea
October 29, 2017, 12:51:11 AM
topic We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
LTC-RaV
October 15, 2017, 08:04:38 PM
topic Energy Healing & Remote Viewing
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
ScientistGeorge
October 09, 2017, 07:43:41 PM
topic Ed May's speaking tour of European cities October 2017
Jon K
October 04, 2017, 12:23:48 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017
Abstract_1dea
October 02, 2017, 03:33:10 PM
topic Mandela Effect
[Esoteria]
malexeev
September 29, 2017, 09:16:44 PM
topic Premonitions Lite
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
September 27, 2017, 05:43:29 PM
topic What do you dream?
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
September 26, 2017, 06:35:53 PM
topic Giza Pyramid construction
[Receptive Psi]
tbone
September 26, 2017, 08:28:15 AM
topic Pixelated RV with Finger Dowsing
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
September 14, 2017, 11:40:17 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library