collapse

Author Topic: Target12 - due Sunday 31st March, 2013  (Read 5454 times)

Jeane

• New Registrations
Re: Target12 - due Sunday 31st March, 2013
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 05:55:47 PM »
Daz, that was an amazing target with a lot going on.  I didn't get time to finish mine as I was away but I'm looking forward to doing the next one. 

Well done everybody - you all did great sessions.
Jeane
Jeane

MadManMal

• Now a Local
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 08:00:51 PM »
Great news Daz :) hope that takes the pressure off a bit ...heres hoping you get more and more mate.
Regards,
Mal
There can only be two steps to Attain perfection      1.    Start   and      2.    Continue  ............

A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.

Janine B

• Now a Local
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 01:18:30 AM »
Gerry--your venue--the stage, platform, crowds gathered round cheering--looked and sounded just like the video of the dolphin show that was in the feedback.  I thought that everyone had great sketches and data.  I noticed that a lot of us were getting descriptors of old, stone, medieval, ruins and so forth.  Also many of us got a cone or pyramid shape...did anyone see anything like that?   Great sessions, everyone!

Gerry.1

• Around Awhile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 11:05:52 AM »
hi Alex, Janine, Malcolm, Maouk, Marilyn.

Hi everyone,

I've just spent a little more time looking back on the session feedback and everyone's session data and if its OK to make a few observations, not to be taken as critique, I shall leave that to Daz more than capable hands.

Alex
 I hope you don't mind me saying and don't take me wrong. A lot of your session writing I could not make out because of the long hand writing, the parts I could read I could see good data matches and your sketches seemed to gel with target in ways. You presented 25 pages of good hard worked for data, unfortunately lost to us due to long hand writing.
I have done it it the past as have others and stood to be friendly advised, block hand printed form is the way to go using black ink as a habitual applied presentation.
(Having said that some of my printed words sometimes are hard to make out,) its all due to the fact that we enter a trance like or semi-trance state of mind during the session and we tend to scrawl our words as a result. Its all well and good when we can read them shortly afterwards, by ourselves and fresh in the mind but say the next day or by a stranger to your writing style, very important and crucial bits of data can be lost and overlooked. You had a very good summary data page to the Target and I would have liked to have read your session data in its entirety and enjoyed it all the more for it.

Malcolm
You have some very sweet & juicy clusters of data covering your field of vision, Golden nuggets to be collated by the Tasker  i.e.... to name but a few 
pressure.....semi-soft.....far across.....beneath.....above..... see-through......glass..... Elusive.....Equestrian

as they say....  If a picture can paint a thousand words .....then.......and in this case a few words can paint a pretty eloquent picture.

Maouk.

Welcome and your doing great. you seem to have an applied hunger & thirst for Crv and wont be long catching up and fitting with this pleasant motley crew of
fellow Crvers.

Marilyn

If you were to walk into the room now, I would stand, applaud, tip my hat and offer very well done, a great session and good session data and summary you must be very pleased.

Janine.

Well done, a good session and I see that by you taking Daz's advice to take a leap of faith has got you.... up...of..... and running.  some very good data matches and descriptions as for example.  page 8

lifeforms.......circle..... Ariel......high.....then your sketch of a circling movement........then below a tall wood or log fence with a gate....aol compound, flat area inside, something with a perimeter.

with a risk of pointing out the obvious, its not the sketch per-say but more its Representative value.

A compound, fenced in perimeter with a gate = an opening in a wall. yours shows two gates together = a bigger opening in the wall and can we walk into this opening. no!!! because you have put the double cross sign on both gates for do not cross and this further warning continued on page nine  as something spinning in the air keep back.

lol a bit of a mind map I know but hey it fits for me and some may say yes that's fine with hindsight and I would say yes it is hindsight, it is pointing out the obvious
and it is hindsight, its all there in the feedback to be seen, its not a question of do you see what I see , its more now you can you see what Janine saw.
well done Janine onward and upwards. hope I was a little helpful. 

Now that I'm up on my soapbox and have the Sage of Britain hat on lol may I take the opportunity in not so much as to purge the soul but maybe relay some fears, feelings, being mine or mirrored by others, while I have the opportunity for a general discussion.

We cannot avoid "noise" we all get it, its all part and parcel to Crv. In time I do believe that we shall have learnt by applied practice and structure method to shut most out of our sessions, but for the moment its going to be there. accept that as a fact, but use it to move forward, recognize it and see when it entered and how it influenced our data. Malcolm has said it before and I totally agree use the bad session parts to learn from them as much as the good session parts.
put aside any feelings of being embarrassed or fear about putting our fledgling attempts out on display for all to see. also don't be tempted to self censor data because it doesn't go or match a perceived data flow. We could end up throwing out the baby with the bath water and keeping the noise.
I for one admit that I have self censored and thrown out valuable data previously also felt foolish and embarrassed on AOL driven data sessions when seeing the feedback. Its only natural but that's past me now I may still blush a little when I do it again, but no one is laughing we are all in the same boat, we wish each other well and happy RVing. None of our peers or mentors will laugh, they may smile a knowing smile only because they have been there, done that and own the t-shirt.       

Happy Days going forward.

Gerry

Maouk

• New Registrations
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2013, 04:48:29 AM »
Maouk.

Welcome and your doing great. you seem to have an applied hunger & thirst for Crv and wont be long catching up and fitting with this pleasant motley crew of
fellow Crvers.

Thanks Gerry, I really appreciate it. :)
Tough times don't last, tough people do.

Janine B

• Now a Local
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 11:06:53 PM »
@Gerry--I agree it is very difficult not to self-censor.  A true learning experience making myself record everything.  I appreciate your evaluation of all of us... Hmm, I had a very out of place perception of something patterned like lace...almost transparent.  I wonder if that was the water dotted with fish?   Okay, I know that I'm really reaching there.  LOL

MadManMal

• Now a Local
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 11:49:59 PM »
ahhh the naughty sub....doth tickle me on a side session with a sketch of a tank . . .(with a gun)  out of context for where i was at after the "glass house"  it threw me out so  chucked it out...hahah

I love the puzzle of it all though ...its so entertaining at times and almost like a drug....not that i have ever indulged of course!

Litlle by little . . . .:)

Mal
There can only be two steps to Attain perfection      1.    Start   and      2.    Continue  ............

A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.

Gerry.1

• Around Awhile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 07:00:32 AM »

I love the puzzle of it all though ...its so entertaining at times and almost like a drug....not that i have ever indulged of course!

yes i agree Mal ....it is like a drug.  its a self induced altered state of mind without the need for artificial added ingredients

Self-Sensoring.
we are guilty of dismissing some subtleties of notions and thoughts and also guilty of as on the opposite side of coin give them too much attention and importance
that can trigger an AOL drive.  I now shall think of them as a parallel diversions of not fully or properly translations of reflected meaning. hmm lol if that makes sense.

here’s .....as a thought / idea to maybe introduce an added page/pages as an experiment. It can be titled as "Sin" page or "Rough Diamond" page

( that’s if Daz agrees ) 

We can list those otherwise self censored nuggets of potential and at the same time not elevate them into becoming important.

*1.  mark and reference number the position on the session data page when and where they arise. then transfer the details to the "sin" page.

it may help as a training aid to record the data and reflect on it later ......either pre summary / post summary or post feedback analysis.

(I know higher up in stages 5 there is opportunity to go into overdrive with emanations analysis)  and as we are not going to that stage as yet it may help as a trigger to further information.

Now looking at Mal's glass box with a gun =helps to trigger 4 me....armoured glass .....heavy duty which invites clusters and more triggers. Mal mentioned sub 4 submarine... and yes its hindsight against feedback.... that’s the point....two missed opportunities we all make by self censoring.....1. a golden nugget trigger.....2.associated data to target match. 

Janine your patterned lace..... its all in your perception of that particular fleeting associative detailed momentary image. and correct for you to wonder if it relates to water dotted with fish as you have now the opportunity to lock that association in for future reference. for me my imagination has lead me to hold in front of me a piece of patterned lace and see the holes in patterns relating to the cascades of air bubbles rising in the tank and again fanning out across the top surface.
for me this is applied hindsight yours and Mal's were real and of the moment

So would you agree a sin page is required until we stop self censoring. And to help keep us honest submit with session data.

Gerry 

Daz Smith

• Global Moderator
  • Lives Here
  • Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
    • Remoteviewed.com
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 08:07:59 AM »
We can list those otherwise self censored nuggets of potential and at the same time not elevate them into becoming important.

Thats not really needed as that's what part of S5 is for really. For taking words, AOLs and things and expanding them out so what what the data behind the AOL or word is all about. Just have patience all you'll get to S5 soon :)
My remote viewing website and rv sessions can be found here: http://www.remoteviewed.com
My Remote viewing blog here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewing-news/
My RV magazine (eight martinis) here: http://www.eightmartinis.com/
My first RV book 'Controlled Remote viewing' here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/daz-smith-remote-viewing-books/
My google+ account: https://plus.google.com/+DazSmith/posts?rel=author
My twitter account: https://twitter.com/remoteviewed
My facebook RV groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/152425424796310/ and https://www.facebook.com/groups/276528952486008/

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Gerry.1

• Around Awhile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 09:00:18 AM »
Hi Daz,

Yes on reflection it is the Cart before the horse scenario.

kindest regards

Gerry

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
[Associative Remote Viewing]
IgorG
November 14, 2017, 02:38:20 PM
topic The sense of being watched
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
dagmon75
November 02, 2017, 09:37:28 PM
topic The work of consciousness researcher Stanislas Dehaene
Jon K
November 01, 2017, 01:07:16 PM
topic Any killshot updates - Is it still suppose to happen?
dagmon75
October 30, 2017, 11:25:15 PM
topic A Snapshot of APP Fest 2017
[RV Organizations, All Kinds, Authors, etc.]
Abstract_1dea
October 29, 2017, 12:51:11 AM
topic We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
LTC-RaV
October 15, 2017, 08:04:38 PM
topic Energy Healing & Remote Viewing
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
ScientistGeorge
October 09, 2017, 07:43:41 PM
topic Ed May's speaking tour of European cities October 2017
Jon K
October 04, 2017, 12:23:48 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017
Abstract_1dea
October 02, 2017, 03:33:10 PM
topic Mandela Effect
[Esoteria]
malexeev
September 29, 2017, 09:16:44 PM
topic Premonitions Lite
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
September 27, 2017, 05:43:29 PM
topic What do you dream?
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
September 26, 2017, 06:35:53 PM
topic Giza Pyramid construction
[Receptive Psi]
tbone
September 26, 2017, 08:28:15 AM
topic Pixelated RV with Finger Dowsing
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
September 14, 2017, 11:40:17 AM
topic Brain/Mind Books
tbone
September 13, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library