collapse

Author Topic: Next CRV mentoring target - Due July 11th 2014  (Read 5833 times)

stewart edwards

• Around Awhile
Re: Next CRV mentoring target - Due July 11th 2014
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2014, 10:53:32 AM »
Daz, the following might sound negative. I don't mean it to be. But you do get me thinking, which is a good thing.

But This I dont mind because Rv when done right is claiaudinece, clairvoyance, mediumship, telepaphy and much more all rolled into one tool.
Which is where civilian science might have issues with exploration. Those words are I understand just as "dirty as ufo" in the civilian scientific world. Though if the funding were to become available I am sure heaps of scientists would jump on board.

you can enter the minds of people both alive and dead, empaphise with them, become them, experience them,
Daz, I am not doubting you, but this is dangerous. Some nations governments and religions might torture and kill you for this. Ordinary people might see it as witchcraft or being a daemon, or might become scared sh@itless and think that in comparison Edward Snowdens revelations about the NSA and GCHQ are fully positive. Popular wrath could come onto the RVing community, if this was assimilated by loads. And add to that there is the potential damage to the individual doing the RVing if they see things that they are uncomfortable with, and if the stray innocently into remote influencing, the person that they are viewing. Ethically it is a minefield, and one which should not be encouraged in my opinion. Pretty much the only people who should be doing such things (without permission) are those in the security services.

Look at it this way Daz. lets just say that a good Rver was to access your mind, and use the information gained to hurt you. How would you feel about them? About RVing? What if your wife was to access your mind when you were having a "fantasy" and she took it as a literal description of an affair you had (or rather didn't as it was a fantasy, but which she took to have been real).

Access a politicians mind (and if he were trained eg by old school methods and so recognised the intrusion and traced it back - and don't kid yourself that sort of stuff has been taught on this planet for a long time - long before the term RV came into being) and you could find that your life starts to crumble around you with vengeance. Security services could be beefed up, Rvers imprisoned as being "attackers/robbers/spies" and so on and so forth. There are many potential consequences of RVing that mean that people should not stray into areas that they are not ready for Daz. It is one reason why in every culture, where these things are taught, people have to go through decades of training.

RVing a balloon filled summers day is one thing. Encouraging people to try accessing other peoples minds is quite another Daz. You are clearly a gifted person Daz, but please if you want to lead, remember the old dictum "with power comes responsibility."

and also experience all kinds of things in the universe without it expanding your horizons .
Daz, this makes little sense to me, can you try to explain it differently? I am stumbling trying to understand the word "without".

Daz Smith

• Global Moderator
  • Lives Here
  • Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
    • Remoteviewed.com
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 05:41:20 AM »
Stewart,

original Quote from: Daz Smith on July 19, 2014, 06:26:14 AM
//But This I dont mind because Rv when done right is claiaudinece, clairvoyance, mediumship, telepaphy and much more all rolled into one tool.//

Which is where civilian science might have issues with exploration. Those words are I understand just as "dirty as ufo" in the civilian scientific world. Though if the funding were to become available I am sure heaps of scientists would jump on board.

Well, I cant help what label have been given to these skills over the decades or centuries - it is what it is.

daz originally said:
//you can enter the minds of people both alive and dead, empaphise with them, become them, experience them,//

Daz, I am not doubting you, but this is dangerous. Some nations governments and religions might torture and kill you for this.
In your opinion - psychics have been doing this since the dawn of time - i dont see any mass kidnapping and exploitation program - yet. But if proven 100% to be real than this may change, as per my recent article.

Ordinary people might see it as witchcraft or being a daemon, or might become scared sh@itless and think that in comparison Edward Snowdens revelations about the NSA and GCHQ are fully positive.

Again this is nothing new - psychics commonly do this -in fact I would also claim that a large % of supposed mediumship reading are just psychics tapping into telepathic connetcions.

Popular wrath could come onto the RVing community, if this was assimilated by loads. And add to that there is the potential damage to the individual doing the RVing if they see things that they are uncomfortable with, and if the stray innocently into remote influencing, the person that they are viewing.

which is why NOT everyone should be remote viewers - some people just are NOT stable enough to do this - which is why its a good job that many drop out (90%+) before they become competent. These are generally the people who should not rv for various reasons.

Ethically it is a minefield, and one which should not be encouraged in my opinion. Pretty much the only people who should be doing such things (without permission) are those in the security services.

Lol its a bit late there - psychics have been doing this for centuries - well before security services were invented. What do you think a psychic does when one gets a reading from them - they tap into the person in front of them and accesses amongst other things their internal thoughts?

Look at it this way Daz. lets just say that a good Rver was to access your mind, and use the information gained to hurt you. How would you feel about them? About RVing? What if your wife was to access your mind when you were having a "fantasy" and she took it as a literal description of an affair you had (or rather didn't as it was a fantasy, but which she took to have been real).

Well, first rv would have to be probed to be valid. second we dont know if its possible to get negative data and use this against someone -i haven't seen any science data on this. Anecdotal evidence i have read indicates that harmful use of PSi damages the person doing it as much as anyone they try to harm. But Stewart look at it this way: I worked for pretty much every police service in the U.S including FBI - they 'asked' me to go into the minds of missing people and 'suspected' criminals - to help people who had been wronged - was/is this wrong to help people?

Access a politicians mind (and if he were trained eg by old school methods and so recognised the intrusion and traced it back - and don't kid yourself that sort of stuff has been taught on this planet for a long time - long before the term RV came into being) and you could find that your life starts to crumble around you with vengeance.

This depends of your beliefs and so on - i have never knowingly entered a politicians mind. As to venegance  -how would they know? RV has no limitations nor shielding-  it cant be stopped going anywhere. There are no (known) rv detectors including humans.

Security services could be beefed up, Rvers imprisoned as being "attackers/robbers/spies" and so on and so forth. There are many potential consequences of RVing that mean that people should not stray into areas that they are not ready for Daz. It is one reason why in every culture, where these things are taught, people have to go through decades of training.

As above - not everyone should become a remote viewer. With power comes great responsibility.

RVing a balloon filled summers day is one thing. Encouraging people to try accessing other peoples minds is quite another Daz. You are clearly a gifted person Daz, but please if you want to lead, remember the old dictum "with power comes responsibility."

Stewart, its a part of the rv process to get information from past or present people. If not used for greed/profit or harm, I personally see no problems with this within RV, is just a natural process that we can all do anyway (and do) every day.

As I said to you before - if you had concerns like this then ANY PSI development is NOT for you - including RV. Anyone wanting to learn to be a remote viewer should have before hand done research on the subject. Becoming a competent and useful remote viewer will generally mean interacting with life forms and in 'reading' them - this has been a main sty of nearly all psychic arts for centuries - nothing has changed other than labels. Now, I do understand that some people may fear this and if that is the case then they should not be remote viewing or doing any psi work. If anyone who is training with me does nor did not understand that yes you will interact with people at targets and 'read' them for information then its time to drop out. This is nothing new - its been described in all the RV books and literature for the past two decades - the Star Gate guys regularly accessed the minds of target people - so why bring this up now - its common knowledge and practice?

all the best...
Daz

My remote viewing website and rv sessions can be found here: http://www.remoteviewed.com
My Remote viewing blog here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewing-news/
My RV magazine (eight martinis) here: http://www.eightmartinis.com/
My first RV book 'Controlled Remote viewing' here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/daz-smith-remote-viewing-books/
My google+ account: https://plus.google.com/+DazSmith/posts?rel=author
My twitter account: https://twitter.com/remoteviewed
My facebook RV groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/152425424796310/ and https://www.facebook.com/groups/276528952486008/

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Loraine

• Now a Local
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2014, 07:29:54 AM »
"Stewart, its a part of the rv process to get information from past or present people. If not used for greed/profit or harm, I personally see no problems with this within RV, is just a natural process that we can all do anyway (and do) every day."
Exactly. My family weren't at all woo woo, just typical Liverpudlian street wise good sticks, yet I was encouraged to read minds to see through lies. I can't not do it!

stewart edwards

• Around Awhile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 08:52:19 AM »
Daz said

But Stewart look at it this way: I worked for pretty much every police service in the U.S including FBI - they 'asked' me to go into the minds of missing people and 'suspected' criminals - to help people who had been wronged - was/is this wrong to help people?

Wrong? Not if the police had instructed you to do so.

If you had done it of your own volition out of curiosity  - then yes. It would, in most cases, be wrong. Its a matter of the fundamental human right of privacy from intrusion.

Now Daz, while I accept your experience in this area, if you really think that:-
As to venegance  -how would they know? RV has no limitations nor shielding
then I might just be able to point you in some fruitful directions:-

1. Hermetics teaches how to protect from such intrusions. And the works of the likes of Franz Bardon are highly respected n certain quarters.
2. Some more esoteric lodges are quite open about what they mean by "being properly prepared" before opening a lodge - for them it is not just cowans that are to be forbidden entry [[Limitations and shielding]]. Travel widely Daz, they are not that hard to find. And they do have a long heritage. While they can be tiled you will relatively easily find members discussing such things on internet forums. As a general rule think more European than English. Standing in such lodges can be somewhat - illuminating. I have felt distinct energies there, subsequently confirmed by members, so I can only imagine what you would experience Daz. And I am just a mere interested observer of such things.
3. I can assure you without a hesitation of a doubt that some structures are shielded. And some do have feedback mechanisms. Now can I prove this to you? Possibly not, as while I could target you to one [assuming I could target effectively], I think that would be irresponsible, given the nature of the targets I [genuinely] accidentally stumbled across. [Though I accept that my imagination might just be in overdrive].

So Daz, from my own personal experience, I know that (1) places can at least have a "forcefield" for want of a better phrase to limit and shield. How to do this has been taught on this planet for millennia, and remains alive and kicking in our world today. And it is not hard to find. (2) said forcefields can and do have feedback mechanisms at least to the observer [and one has to presume to the instigator - like an alarm bell].

Now Daz if I were a betting man, I would bet that at least one of the military remote viewers has experienced feedback during certain sessions, and I bet that it wasn't pleasant. How you do this is well recorded in esoteric texts, so it is not hard to find. And that truly is the Dark Arts (the negative feedback bit).

stewart edwards

• Around Awhile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2014, 09:00:18 AM »
Well Lorraine a little test for you:-

You said
I was encouraged to read minds to see through lies. I can't not do it!

You, specifically, have permission to read my mind on this one occasion, to the extent of only verifying that I have written the truth above. Hopefully you will feel able to either confirm my truth telling or denounce me as a liar.

Daz Smith

• Global Moderator
  • Lives Here
  • Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
    • Remoteviewed.com
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2014, 09:59:33 AM »
Stewart,

If you had done it of your own volition out of curiosity-then yes. It would, in most cases, be wrong. Its a matter of the fundamental human right of privacy from intrusion.

This has been debated for many years within RV and if its against human rights. But IF everything and anything is the universe IS connected without boundaries and borders then its pretty hard to NOT affect/impact other life.

1. Hermetics teaches how to protect from such intrusions. And the works of the likes of Franz Bardon are highly respected n certain quarters.
2. Some more esoteric lodges are quite open about what they mean by "being properly prepared" before opening a lodge - for them it is not just cowans that are to be forbidden entry [[Limitations and shielding]]. Travel widely Daz, they are not that hard to find. And they do have a long heritage. While they can be tiled you will relatively easily find members discussing such things on internet forums. As a general rule think more European than English. Standing in such lodges can be somewhat - illuminating. I have felt distinct energies there, subsequently confirmed by members, so I can only imagine what you would experience Daz. And I am just a mere interested observer of such things.
3. I can assure you without a hesitation of a doubt that some structures are shielded. And some do have feedback mechanisms. Now can I prove this to you? Possibly not, as while I could target you to one [assuming I could target effectively], I think that would be irresponsible, given the nature of the targets I [genuinely] accidentally stumbled across. [Though I accept that my imagination might just be in overdrive].

So Daz, from my own personal experience, I know that (1) places can at least have a "forcefield" for want of a better phrase to limit and shield. How to do this has been taught on this planet for millennia, and remains alive and kicking in our world today. And it is not hard to find. (2) said force fields can and do have feedback mechanisms at least to the observer [and one has to presume to the instigator - like an alarm bell].

As a remote viewer I am a man of science - i need evidence. I have seen no evidence nor heard of any of any type of shielding towards remote viewing - remembering that there probably is no physical travel anywhere - just that we can access pooled information - now, if there is no physical access - how can anything be shielded if there is no travel to any location and if all information is just floating around and available to all anyway - it make no sense to me so i dont believe it?

When I rv - i dont actually go to targets - what i do is access a universal vault of all knowledge about all things in the universe, no travel, everything is already inside of me, part of me.

Now Daz if I were a betting man, I would bet that at least one of the military remote viewers has experienced feedback during certain sessions, and I bet that it wasn't pleasant. How you do this is well recorded in esoteric texts, so it is not hard to find. And that truly is the Dark Arts (the negative feedback bit).

All I can go by is science and my experiences and as i said if this all worries you then rv isn't a subject of study for you. Do i feel bad for getting information from people at targets - no, it natural, its an ability we all have as souls integrated into this quantum universe where everything is already connected. As human beings we all use this skill hundreds of times a day already as part of our make-up.

My remote viewing website and rv sessions can be found here: http://www.remoteviewed.com
My Remote viewing blog here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewing-news/
My RV magazine (eight martinis) here: http://www.eightmartinis.com/
My first RV book 'Controlled Remote viewing' here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/daz-smith-remote-viewing-books/
My google+ account: https://plus.google.com/+DazSmith/posts?rel=author
My twitter account: https://twitter.com/remoteviewed
My facebook RV groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/152425424796310/ and https://www.facebook.com/groups/276528952486008/

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Loraine

• Now a Local
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2014, 10:18:54 AM »
Well Lorraine a little test for you:-

You said
I was encouraged to read minds to see through lies. I can't not do it!

You, specifically, have permission to read my mind on this one occasion, to the extent of only verifying that I have written the truth above. Hopefully you will feel able to either confirm my truth telling or denounce me as a liar.

Too late for permission or test Stewart (not that you can test real instant spontaneous thinking in response to spontaneous interactions with a prior notice contrived test) - I decided you were truthful the first time I saw your photo and I'm sure you're still truth telling now. 

stewart edwards

• Around Awhile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2014, 11:13:06 AM »
Daz

If its science you are after go ask the military Rvers if they have ever felt a "forcefield" or feedback therefrom which has affected them from a target. If they haven't then fair enough I might just be a loony :) But if they have, those would be case studies, which are broadly considered science. [Its a standing joke in the scientific world that if you say something that is just talk, but if you write it down and someone else comments on it that is a case study of use]. It could make a good paper for 8 Martinis.

Alternatively you could practice Hermetics [Franz Bardons Initiation into Hermetics iirc includes instruction in this type of thing] or join a lodge that is into such things, that might give you new personal direct experiences of such things. If the chap who famously [and publicly wrote about] "dropped the sword" is reading this I would guess he knows the forcefield powers that can be brought into play :) And once you learn to transfer energy.....

Anyhow Daz, I don't mean to fall out with you. I have just offered you suggestions as to how you could gain some direct experience or use case studies to further your own knowledge.

I should perhaps remind you that this is the Darker Side so tread carefully. Best be cautious.

Best

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic What do you dream?
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
Today at 02:40:12 PM
topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
[Associative Remote Viewing]
IgorG
Today at 12:56:04 PM
topic Giza Pyramid construction
[Receptive Psi]
tbone
Today at 08:28:15 AM
topic Mandela Effect
[Esoteria]
tbone
September 22, 2017, 10:21:14 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017
[RV Organizations, All Kinds, Authors, etc.]
mscir
September 21, 2017, 08:28:53 PM
topic Energy Healing & Remote Viewing
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
Mycroft
September 18, 2017, 10:48:46 PM
topic We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
Italiano
September 16, 2017, 04:50:03 AM
topic Pixelated RV with Finger Dowsing
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
September 14, 2017, 11:40:17 AM
topic Brain/Mind Books
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
tbone
September 13, 2017, 08:37:15 AM
topic GENERAL CRV DISCUSSION.
[General CRV Discussion]
bourne0814
September 12, 2017, 08:15:21 AM
topic Ideogram vs Mental Image
[General CRV Discussion]
PJ
September 05, 2017, 09:27:00 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 (Oct 19-22) in Las Vegas
[Associative Remote Viewing]
chreed
August 21, 2017, 03:29:21 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 (Oct 19-22) in Las Vegas
[Applied Precognition Project]
chreed
August 21, 2017, 03:28:02 PM
topic Optimum/optimal trajectory cues and RV methods
AlexDiC
August 20, 2017, 07:59:07 PM
topic Your top 3 RV books and top 3 Consciousness books (2 questions survey)
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
IgorG
August 19, 2017, 03:11:46 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library