collapse

Author Topic: New CRV practice target - due August 7th 2014  (Read 6069 times)

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
Re: New CRV practice target - due August 7th 2014
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 12:20:45 PM »
Glad i got something: the organic stuff in teh air that made it difficult to breathe... daah

Janine B

• Now a Local
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 09:57:25 PM »
I was also unable to access your session, RVTrainee, but that definitely sounds like info related to the eruption.  I got someone yelling and a stinging, prickly sensation, but that's it.  No other signs of anything wrong.  I wonder if it is possible that my mind would shy away from viewing the scene in full eruption?  It seems like that would be an attractor rather than not.

I was pretty amazed when I saw sphinxes at the pillar of Pompeii, as I felt that to be pretty site-specific.  OTOH, although I searched high and wide to try to find a horse and rider statue, all I found was a statue in the Museum of Naples which said that it was similar to statues that would have been at the Forum in Pompeii...but no other evidence of them.  :-(   I finally gave up.

@Stewart:  I think that the circle with the notches on it was probably the ampitheatre, which was circular with gates at the top and bottom which I might have seen as notches.  That is purely a guess, though.  I do see a resemblance, and it wouldn't be the first time my mind has played tricks on me...

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 11:37:51 PM »
Janine

IF i may....Looks like your visuals are symbolic rather than literal, they have a meaning behind them that suggests something like ....there is "something sphinx like about the site", or that they refer to a place similar in time (!).

I would be curious to find out if you do next time, in response to such visuals..?

(move to the meaning of the {x} and describe)

You had similar very well defined visuals in your earlier sessions as well.

just thinkin'

Let me upload my session

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local

stewart edwards

• Around Awhile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2014, 03:16:30 AM »
RVTrainee01

I really don't mean to upset, but I can't read your handwriting this time around. Not that I am in any place to criticise on that!!!!

stewart edwards

• Around Awhile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2014, 03:18:06 AM »
Janine B

That makes sense, thanks for the explanation it is appreciated. I admit to finding this fascinating.

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2014, 11:11:45 AM »
Dont worry stewart, i couldnt read all of it myself! ;D

will do a better job next time.

stewart edwards

• Around Awhile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2014, 12:51:52 PM »
RVtrainee I am just getting old and my eyesight is wavering.  :)

I do enjoy reading your (and everyone's) work.

Gerry.1

• Around Awhile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2014, 01:37:56 PM »
hi  nice work everyone,  great practice target Daz, it had me baffled at points I had received a lot of aoling of pompii in previous session than i actualy got for this.
is that a bleed through?

Rv trainee001 have a look at the target number you have posted  2705 -2011 and the target for this is task is 2207-1541.is that correct data for this target. the number doesnt realy matter if it has been written wrongly.

Stewart, yes i kept getting a tall tower like structure, maybe we where sensing the internal volcanic tube and missinterpeted it.

gerrry

stewart edwards

• Around Awhile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2014, 02:42:52 PM »
Gerry

I particularly like your page 11 data, as that could easily show the upwards flow of magma in the volcano, pooling at the top before it erupts. Having just completed a natural disaster Mooc course from McGill University, with a lot of focus on volcanoes, that struck me quite powerfully.

Can I ask Gerry your B: structure, you then followed this with the word "manmade". Was that a guess based on structure or did it feel "manmade"?  I ask as I have found that I have made such guesses myself [structure so it must be manmade] and am conscious of them. The dome on the following page could be the magma dome. Even your criss cross structure then could easily be the gorged out twisty hollow inside the volcano.

For what it is worth I got a concrete tower with a glass top and colours down the sides, that was important. You were far closer than me.

Your summary, if you substitute "natural" for "manmade" does give a good description of the forces at play and the interactions that do happen in a volcanic eruption. I am very impressed (for whatever little that is worth).

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic What do you dream?
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
Today at 02:40:12 PM
topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
[Associative Remote Viewing]
IgorG
Today at 12:56:04 PM
topic Giza Pyramid construction
[Receptive Psi]
tbone
Today at 08:28:15 AM
topic Mandela Effect
[Esoteria]
tbone
September 22, 2017, 10:21:14 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017
[RV Organizations, All Kinds, Authors, etc.]
mscir
September 21, 2017, 08:28:53 PM
topic Energy Healing & Remote Viewing
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
Mycroft
September 18, 2017, 10:48:46 PM
topic We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
Italiano
September 16, 2017, 04:50:03 AM
topic Pixelated RV with Finger Dowsing
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
September 14, 2017, 11:40:17 AM
topic Brain/Mind Books
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
tbone
September 13, 2017, 08:37:15 AM
topic GENERAL CRV DISCUSSION.
[General CRV Discussion]
bourne0814
September 12, 2017, 08:15:21 AM
topic Ideogram vs Mental Image
[General CRV Discussion]
PJ
September 05, 2017, 09:27:00 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 (Oct 19-22) in Las Vegas
[Associative Remote Viewing]
chreed
August 21, 2017, 03:29:21 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 (Oct 19-22) in Las Vegas
[Applied Precognition Project]
chreed
August 21, 2017, 03:28:02 PM
topic Optimum/optimal trajectory cues and RV methods
AlexDiC
August 20, 2017, 07:59:07 PM
topic Your top 3 RV books and top 3 Consciousness books (2 questions survey)
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
IgorG
August 19, 2017, 03:11:46 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library