collapse

Author Topic: New CRV practice target - due August 7th 2014  (Read 6300 times)

stewart edwards

• Around Awhile
Re: New CRV practice target - due August 7th 2014
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2014, 02:47:30 PM »
Gerry

Meant to say you also said "A life form of titled rank responsible for taking control, manoeuvring and directions to carry
out and achieve an accomplished goal, held at fault and blame for disastrous outcome"

Given that this was a major feast day with 2 sacrifices, and given the historical moment in time, that is quite likely to be spot on. He who leads the feast and sacrifices could easily have been blamed for the eruption, and he would undoubtedly be ranking and considered responsible.

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2014, 04:54:24 PM »
Jade has a similar shape on p. 5 as i have on p. 10.

Gerry has "almond" shape on p. 9

Were we viewing each others' feedback?

There were many interesting things in others sessions as well, but I like Janine's p. 10 "someone yelling" and the stinging "prickly sensation"

As a general question to Daz in particular:

i feel as if i am jumping around, moving in an out of the target during the session. sometimes i am on target, then i go somewhere else or AOL junk. Seems like i am having trouble holding attention on teh target. at least that is what i feel.

Is this something that will eventually vanish or is there something i can specifically do about increasing ability to hold onto the target.

Janine B

• Now a Local
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2014, 04:54:24 PM »
@RVTrainee - Symbolic as in both are old, historic ruins with columns?  I don't know...maybe.  I didn't realize that "pillar at Pompeii" was actually the Pompey Pillar in Alexandria until you mentioned it--so thanks for bringing that to my attention.  I need to be more careful when looking for feedback to check the source.  I did see some sphinxes in the murals from Pompeii, but whether there were any others there may remain a mystery.  :-(

I'm afraid that I had the same difficulty in reading your session, but nonetheless there were some interesting descriptors and sketches in there...wish I could have deciphered more.

Daz Smith

• Global Moderator
  • Lives Here
  • Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
    • Remoteviewed.com
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2014, 10:04:13 AM »
So there were 2 key events that day:-

1. The eruption which destroyed the town in minutes.
2. A long planned and societally looked forward to major feast day.

Thinking of temporal distractors, which is likely to be the most significant (a short unexpected catastrophie that killed instantly and lasted 6 hours, or a major town event planned for a year that coincidentally happened that day)? [and yes I got the fun part not the eruption]

I mean from our perspective today the eruption is clearly the most significant, but for the people on the ground that day - 20000 people wanting to party..... Which perspective is the most significant in terms of temporal distractors?

Temporal distractors - that sounds like a LYN CRV term to me??? I have no idea what that is.
But to answer - whether a big feast was happening that day or anything else is irrelevant really as we know what the target was - an eruption/destruction event - this is what the tasker (client) wanted data on - describing anything but this is a miss really and not helpful. If I was a client who needed descriptive info on how the destruction occurred then descriptions of a party, location and structures wont really help me.

The target was :Mount Vesuvius eruption - 79AD | Pompeii, near Naples| in the past, August 24, 79AD
now, just because other things were going on - this doesn't allow the viewer to miss the target - could they have been distracting - maybe? but so could anything at a target, any target - its the viewers job to only hone in on what the tasker wants - the actual 'real' target.

There will always be other things at targets, other 'possible' distractors - but to assess accuracy we have to determine did the viewer get the needed information for the tasker. If the answer is no then nothing else matters really. I would say that if we follow ED Mays/SAIC research about entropy being key components at good targets, then a massive eruption that wipes the area clean would constitute a pretty big entropy event and SHOULD have been the most perceptible target/event that day.

I know this sounds harsh - but really when you get down to it nothing else matters and its not good to look for excuses - sometimes we hit targets sometimes we dont. dwelling on creating and excuses for a possible miss is in my opinion not healthy. So be careful, you dont want to get in to a habit of allowing yourself to short change yourself - you have to get into the habit of hitting the target and not wandering outside the target parameters - this is CRV Controlled remote viewing  - the viewer is fully responsible and in CONTROL of the data and its flow - if the data isn't got then its the viewers fault. As I said harsh - but its the real world. I could be nice and say amazing work by all of you all described the location and the structures very well -well done - which they all did - but generally they didn't answer my needs or questions on this one, and Yes, we can say well it was a busy day - but again in the real world where CRV is used to answer questions, we need to train ourselves to not be distracted at 'busy' targets and to get what is needed.

Again I'm sorry if I sound harsh on this - but I'm trying to train viewers in control, and to do this they/you have to take control of the psychic process.
I do understand where you all are, I too also looked for reasons why I missed sessions in my earlier days, but that's not the answer they answer is why did I not control the structure to access the actual data needed - after all you were the drivers - its was your job :)

RVtrainee,
i feel as if i am jumping around, moving in an out of the target during the session. sometimes i am on target, then i go somewhere else or AOL junk. Seems like i am having trouble holding attention on teh target. at least that is what i feel.

Is this something that will eventually vanish or is there something i can specifically do about increasing ability to hold onto the target.

Everything all gets better when you start to 'trust' in your data and when you get to know YOU and how parts of you internally talk and communicate.
Also be careful AOL's are not junk - they serve a good use and later in sessions are very useful as they contain valuable 'real' data.
Within CRV - your one and only focus should be am i doing all the CRV components and mandatory things correctly, secondary is the data.

If you feel yoursefl wandering then drop in any stage and do a quick ideogram - the spark you get with ideograms should bring you right back on focus - no matter what stage you are in, if things feel not right - drop into a quick ides and get back on course.

Hope this helps.

All the best..
daz
My remote viewing website and rv sessions can be found here: http://www.remoteviewed.com
My Remote viewing blog here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewing-news/
My RV magazine (eight martinis) here: http://www.eightmartinis.com/
My first RV book 'Controlled Remote viewing' here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/daz-smith-remote-viewing-books/
My google+ account: https://plus.google.com/+DazSmith/posts?rel=author
My twitter account: https://twitter.com/remoteviewed
My facebook RV groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/152425424796310/ and https://www.facebook.com/groups/276528952486008/

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Daz Smith

• Global Moderator
  • Lives Here
  • Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
    • Remoteviewed.com
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2014, 10:11:52 AM »
RV Trainees link just goes to an error page

Again I enjoyed reading those sessions.

MM strange - but now fixed.

Sorry!
DAz
My remote viewing website and rv sessions can be found here: http://www.remoteviewed.com
My Remote viewing blog here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewing-news/
My RV magazine (eight martinis) here: http://www.eightmartinis.com/
My first RV book 'Controlled Remote viewing' here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/daz-smith-remote-viewing-books/
My google+ account: https://plus.google.com/+DazSmith/posts?rel=author
My twitter account: https://twitter.com/remoteviewed
My facebook RV groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/152425424796310/ and https://www.facebook.com/groups/276528952486008/

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

stewart edwards

• Around Awhile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2014, 10:36:37 AM »
My knuckles are well and truly rapped.

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2014, 12:22:00 PM »
@janine

just sharing my experience here.

Whenever i get clear visual flashes, it always tells me that there is something "like that" at the target. the flashes are never the target or aspects of it - at least for me.

for instance, if i get a visual flash of a lake with a boat, it indicates that the target has water (e.g., river) and potentially some vessel (e.g. train). in one instance i got a flash scene of dog puppies. the target was baby sheep. the closest i have gotten to was when i got a flash visual of luxor (yes, the black pyramid in vegas) as a stand in for the target (pyramid of giza). but mostly those flash visuals are imperfect stand ins for an aspect of the target.

However, i have noticed that it matters how they come in. if they come at the end of a string of correlated perceptions, they are most likely just AOL of imagination kind. if they come in spontaneously, from the left field, without any connection to previous pieces of data, they are most likely accurate and can be trusted.

so that is what i was thinking when reading your sessions Janine. they are great, btw.

Janine B

• Now a Local
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2014, 01:07:29 AM »
 @RVTrainee... thanks for the kind words.  I think I understand what you are saying about the clear visuals.  Thank you for the advice and I have made a note to remind myself to cue for the meaning when I get them.  I want to learn and any advice or pointers are more than welcome. 

Those of the viewers who got a tower or building with a glass top or dome--there is a church in modern Pompei called "Our Lady of Pompeii" that appeared to have both a tower and a beautiful glass dome.  You might check to see if that is what you perceived.

Something I have noticed on several targets...there may be something that I get in session that is related to the target's name, but not necessarily to the target itself...for instance, I did a target session for the Bellagio resort in Las Vegas, and while a lot of the information was pretty easy to match to the hotel, there was one thing that seemed out of place.  I had seen a sort of tableau or vignette of a table of people who appeared to be in wigs and period clothing...as if from another era.  Everything else appeared current.  I thought they might be actors in costume.  A review of the available feedback did not turn up anything like that at the time, but--curiously enough--when I did a search for period costumes, up pops a single business which deals in period costumes and props...called *Bellagio*...   Coincidence?   Or are our minds trying to give us clues we just can't decipher?

Janine

stewart edwards

• Around Awhile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2014, 03:17:43 AM »
Janine

Thanks that was very helpful.

Re your Bellagio comment. I don't know if this will help. It is just a personal view as to how part of RV works. While I am a newbie to RV, I have quite some considerable experience in esoterics, which as far as I can tell does operate on the same energy structures as RV. Though having taken a 5 year break from it I am rusty.

Anyhow imagine for a moment that you can believe in reincarnation. You don't have to actually believe in it, just use it as a mental construct or like a scientific paradigm (a framework that you know is false but which does help explain what you observe).

Each of us will (in that worldview) have had a number of past lives. Some might be on their first incarnation, others might have had thousands. Throughout that things will have happened to you. eg Being a wigmaker. These things are retained in a safe that you don't generally have access to in this incarnation (to stop you going mad and to enable you to learn whatever lessons you need to learn in this incarnation). But more sensitive souls can now and again access this safe.

So here we are Janine you are doing your session on the Bellagio. (Hopefully you weren't casing the joint to rob it per Oceans 11/12/13).  Your subconscious struggled a bit so you looked around and in frustration said "hey I know lets look in my safe" and you connected momentarily with the time that you were a wigmaker. Which then connected you with the name Bellagio. You were in effect giving yourself a kick up the proverbial.

I could also explain it in terms of martial arts in a dojo, but as we were talking about the Bellagio, safes and the film Ocean 11-13 seemed a better way.

Hope that helps. Remember Rving might only have come about a few decades back but such things have been taught on this planet for millennia. Though I do think that these new fanged RV structures do enhance its power and availability measurably.

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2014, 10:57:41 AM »
maybe your mind just dug up that sort of connection to both of those targets you might have seen sometime ago in the past and sought to remind you about the connection. "Look, it is like...." sort of activation of implicit memory associations.

Then there is always the possibility that you are remote viewing your (extended) feedback.

Nevertheless, it was Prudence Calabrasese who said that the viewer is never wrong. it applies here.

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
[Associative Remote Viewing]
IgorG
November 14, 2017, 02:38:20 PM
topic The sense of being watched
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
dagmon75
November 02, 2017, 09:37:28 PM
topic The work of consciousness researcher Stanislas Dehaene
Jon K
November 01, 2017, 01:07:16 PM
topic Any killshot updates - Is it still suppose to happen?
dagmon75
October 30, 2017, 11:25:15 PM
topic A Snapshot of APP Fest 2017
[RV Organizations, All Kinds, Authors, etc.]
Abstract_1dea
October 29, 2017, 12:51:11 AM
topic We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
LTC-RaV
October 15, 2017, 08:04:38 PM
topic Energy Healing & Remote Viewing
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
ScientistGeorge
October 09, 2017, 07:43:41 PM
topic Ed May's speaking tour of European cities October 2017
Jon K
October 04, 2017, 12:23:48 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017
Abstract_1dea
October 02, 2017, 03:33:10 PM
topic Mandela Effect
[Esoteria]
malexeev
September 29, 2017, 09:16:44 PM
topic Premonitions Lite
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
September 27, 2017, 05:43:29 PM
topic What do you dream?
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
September 26, 2017, 06:35:53 PM
topic Giza Pyramid construction
[Receptive Psi]
tbone
September 26, 2017, 08:28:15 AM
topic Pixelated RV with Finger Dowsing
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
September 14, 2017, 11:40:17 AM
topic Brain/Mind Books
tbone
September 13, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library