collapse

Author Topic: New Target CRV only - due midnight 19th September 2014  (Read 5293 times)

Janine B

• Now a Local
Re: New Target CRV only - due midnight 19th September 2014
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 12:50:13 PM »
RVTrainee - really nice session.  You got some good data--the natural elements, the gray, stone...even the aol of monuments!  Even when you would go off a little, it was like your subconscious would keep pulling you back to the natural elements and hard, stone and old descriptors.  The pie-shaped circle was really impressive and I personally liked the aol of the mini-golf course, because I could see their grass and paths and ditches and obstacles rising up translating into the target.  :-)

My own session was not so good.  Not sure what happened after that first round of data.  I think that my sub just went wandering off.  No idea where the underwater swimmer came from ...  possibly came swimming in from some other coordinate we weren't given. lol  I also noticed that my sketch seemed more like Silbury Hill at Avebury than the circle itself, except for the thing on top.  BTW, is it just me, or do those stone monuments look like they have figures shaped into them?

Regarding the first page heading format, Daz, it will be no problem to change that.  I think when I first started, I was doing it more like that.  I will mention that it seems that different CRV instructors are using different forms for that front page, so that might be something that we need to customize to whichever person we are viewing for.

I am struggling to achieve a flow of information and my Step 2 is my most difficult. I find it difficult to prompt information at that stage.  I know this makes it more difficult to build up to the target gradually...and perhaps more accurately.  Not sure how to remedy this...

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 09:04:12 PM by Janine B »

Daz Smith

• Global Moderator
  • Lives Here
  • Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
    • Remoteviewed.com
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 05:30:14 PM »
Neither of us seemed to catch the command to move to the past that well.
Daz, will practice fix that?

LOL dont worry - sometime the viewer wants what the viewer wants - just dont do it too often ;)

Regarding the first page heading format, Daz, it will be no problem to change that.  I think when I first started, I was doing it more like that.  I will mention that it seems that different CRV instructors are using different forms for that front page, so that might be something that we need to customize to whichever person we are viewing for.

Agreed But I follow the Ingo/Paul CRV method and can only advise on this one really. The structure at this early stage is everything - its like meditation through the structure - your mind is so engrossed in following the structure to the letter that the true data and not noise sneaks through. Its why I'm picky on the structure.

I am struggling to achieve a flow of information and my Step 2 is my most difficult. I find it difficult to prompt information at that stage.  I know this makes it more difficult to build up to the target gradually...and perhaps more accurately.  Not sure how to remedy this...

Don't worry about it - you aren't meant to get impressions for every S2 category all the time - just trust in yourself, move through each stage at a steady but paced rhythm, and just move on. It will all flow perfectly in time, its not about getting everything, but getting into the flow. If you are really worried then try with each practice to get at least one more S2 impression than the session before - then before you know it and after 10-20 sessions you have a whole page more information than when you started.

With RV there are no shortcuts, its all about slow, gradual progression. :)
You are both doing great - learn just one thing from each practice and its all GOLD..

All the best...
Daz
My remote viewing website and rv sessions can be found here: http://www.remoteviewed.com
My Remote viewing blog here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewing-news/
My RV magazine (eight martinis) here: http://www.eightmartinis.com/
My first RV book 'Controlled Remote viewing' here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/daz-smith-remote-viewing-books/
My google+ account: https://plus.google.com/+DazSmith/posts?rel=author
My twitter account: https://twitter.com/remoteviewed
My facebook RV groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/152425424796310/ and https://www.facebook.com/groups/276528952486008/

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 08:46:35 PM »
Thank you Janine and Daz!

Guess just gotta keep on practicing !

Looking forward to the next one. hoping to spend a bit more time on the next target. this time around i did it the last moment.

Gerry.1

• Around Awhile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2014, 05:00:01 AM »
Nice work  Janine and RVTrainee. some very nice data. It was a pleasure and interesting going through your sessions, well done to both of you.

Hi Daz,

Letter to Teacher why Gerry didn’t do his homework.

I deliberately didn’t do this target due to more of a learning curve to satisfy a nagging curiosity  which has had me bemused over the last few sessions.. Its to do with bleed through ,I think this the term used, whenever  a viewer obtains data from the next following target or targets intermingled with the current target, or in your experience is this  just coincidence ?
My aim if it makes sense was/is an attempt to reset or  reinforce control to the inner ’I’ , noise reduction and set expectations by way of a kind of slap on the wrist and setting of self discipline.

Because I enjoy working the target sessions and as such missing out on One would be like a slap on the wrist. Lol as I say this is a learning curve, everyone is different, I know trail and error is only to be expected, its the way of the process.

I  also believe its important to show we are grateful and we acknowledge your own valuable  personal time put into our mentoring and say thanks for setting great interesting and intriguing practice targets

Gerry

mscir

• APP
  • Now a Local
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2014, 08:04:55 PM »
I don't find a pdf at the url you posted, is it up yet?

http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target0508/0508-janine%20pdf.pdf

Oops, This Page Could Not Be Found!   

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2014, 08:22:14 PM »
Thanks !

So, did you find some interesting bleed through in your session?

Curious to hear.

Nice work  Janine and RVTrainee. some very nice data. It was a pleasure and interesting going through your sessions, well done to both of you.

Hi Daz,

Letter to Teacher why Gerry didn’t do his homework.

I deliberately didn’t do this target due to more of a learning curve to satisfy a nagging curiosity  which has had me bemused over the last few sessions.. Its to do with bleed through ,I think this the term used, whenever  a viewer obtains data from the next following target or targets intermingled with the current target, or in your experience is this  just coincidence ?
My aim if it makes sense was/is an attempt to reset or  reinforce control to the inner ’I’ , noise reduction and set expectations by way of a kind of slap on the wrist and setting of self discipline.

Because I enjoy working the target sessions and as such missing out on One would be like a slap on the wrist. Lol as I say this is a learning curve, everyone is different, I know trail and error is only to be expected, its the way of the process.

I  also believe its important to show we are grateful and we acknowledge your own valuable  personal time put into our mentoring and say thanks for setting great interesting and intriguing practice targets

Gerry

Gerry.1

• Around Awhile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2014, 07:52:30 AM »
Hi RVT,

Its hard to explain as being newish to this, I’ve only done about 20ish sessions in total and i have experienced some amazing experiences of which has me totally amazed and intrigued, all and each being different from one session to another , heightening of the senses, even an extraordinary OBE and sensational dreams. I’m guessing its a learning and purging process, It seems for me that I/we or for some have to experience psi heightening a little at a time and therefore over time we rebuild our strengths that were lost and also remove the blocks, restraints and self erected barriers, I believe our inner 'I' knows what we can handle and teaches and releases our capabilities to us as fast or as slow as necessary as each individual progresses and rekindles, wakens this lost skill , obvious there are others whom are lucky enough to be already wired and heightened to these capabilities.

Sorry I was starting to ramble, on the topic of bleed through,  I’ve pondered some of my aol’s and can see a link to next target session/sessions.
on some sessions  when I name an aol with one descriptive word or two, but there are times when they are not so simple, they are very animated prolonged and senses sharpened , then when the immediate next target is that same Aol, it has me pondering and bemused as whether by having and dispelling the subject as being an aol in the previous target does it have the carry through  setting aside effect as setting the now genuine target as a mind established aol- bleed through form the previous target. as a learning curve I was wondering if I were to miss a session would it reset the clock so to speak and dampen down the noise or the now mind set allocation of the target to be an aol and therefore having an effect of not recognising and diminishing the target data  .

Gerry

mscir

• APP
  • Now a Local
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2014, 06:00:37 PM »
Gerry,
I found your thoughts very interesting, I hope you'll continue to post them.
Mike

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2014, 06:35:45 PM »
Interesting.

I always thought bleed through had to do with targets that are associated with another one, such as one the backside of a photo.

I have been similar phenomena in the ARV context. the software i use selects two photos, one of which will be chosen as the target (it seems to sample first two after you made your viewing and then - randomly assigns one of them as the target and the other as the decoy. i sometimes end up describing the decoy which is pretty garden variety displacement.

In daz's series i have had one displacement to a target from a future tasking by someone else. so it def does not happen. perhaps the interestingness of the target creates forward in time displacement as you have exepreiced. janine's sessions seem also to have something that looks like displacement (such as the diver). probably once we develop more ability to focus and are more comfortable describing even boring targets, such displacement may become less frequent (one can only hope!).

In my own viewing, i still tend to suck at distinguishing some target elements from one another. for the last target, i was not sure whether the rocky bricky things were part of a building or wall. other times, elements even in the ideogram seem to go together such as ideogram (loop) having elements of both water and bio at the same time while at the target those elements are distinct. guess this has to do with "lack of fusion" as ingo called it.

anyway, please share your insights as we go. it is fun to read/hear about other people's experences with the targets and viewing in general.

Gerry.1

• Around Awhile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2014, 12:12:56 PM »
Hi RVT ,
maybe the wrong terminology or phrase used as to the definition I was trying to portray
But I think you know what I had meant …..now having said that, since my last post I went back over the
session and relived and studied those moments and can say that I was wrong to put it to as a bleed through
As I can now see that it was all down to misinterpretations of the data presented which formed the AOL.
The data was never wrong it was due to my inexperience and misinterpretation  of which can be acquainted to a workman blaming his tools for a jobs outcome. However Its still gold when a lesson is learnt .
It has raised a question to ask daz,  ( setting aside the reason for the formation of an AOL )about the possible effect an aol in one target has on the next target if the next target was indeed the Aol from the previous target. I hope this is making sense and not confusing others, The answer maybe to carry on regardless and not dwell to much, one lesson learned and the other will sort itself out further along the road.   

mscip

My Curiosity raises the questions, I don’t have the answers or wish to give wrong advice, critique is best from Daz who knows what he is talking about. I can offer my feelings and experiences as an open book that maybe mirror others own experiences and be of some little help.

Gerry

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic What do you dream?
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
Today at 02:40:12 PM
topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
[Associative Remote Viewing]
IgorG
Today at 12:56:04 PM
topic Giza Pyramid construction
[Receptive Psi]
tbone
Today at 08:28:15 AM
topic Mandela Effect
[Esoteria]
tbone
September 22, 2017, 10:21:14 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017
[RV Organizations, All Kinds, Authors, etc.]
mscir
September 21, 2017, 08:28:53 PM
topic Energy Healing & Remote Viewing
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
Mycroft
September 18, 2017, 10:48:46 PM
topic We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
Italiano
September 16, 2017, 04:50:03 AM
topic Pixelated RV with Finger Dowsing
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
September 14, 2017, 11:40:17 AM
topic Brain/Mind Books
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
tbone
September 13, 2017, 08:37:15 AM
topic GENERAL CRV DISCUSSION.
[General CRV Discussion]
bourne0814
September 12, 2017, 08:15:21 AM
topic Ideogram vs Mental Image
[General CRV Discussion]
PJ
September 05, 2017, 09:27:00 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 (Oct 19-22) in Las Vegas
[Associative Remote Viewing]
chreed
August 21, 2017, 03:29:21 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 (Oct 19-22) in Las Vegas
[Applied Precognition Project]
chreed
August 21, 2017, 03:28:02 PM
topic Optimum/optimal trajectory cues and RV methods
AlexDiC
August 20, 2017, 07:59:07 PM
topic Your top 3 RV books and top 3 Consciousness books (2 questions survey)
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
IgorG
August 19, 2017, 03:11:46 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library