collapse

Author Topic: CRV practice target for Feb 2015 - due March 7th 2015  (Read 3999 times)

Janine B

• Now a Local
Re: CRV practice target for Feb 2015 - due March 7th 2015
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 07:16:27 PM »
Jetje Walachia   I haven't done any sessions at the TKR dojo yet, but you might try Daz Smith's own website (link under his signature) which has targets listed on Target Monkey.  I believe it allows you to send the target feedback to your email, so that you can work the target in your own time and open the email for feedback whenever you are ready.

One thing which viewers hear over and over is that it is very important to *describe* things rather than naming them.  Oftentimes, the mind shows a picture which is *like* the target or has elements of the target, but is not an exact match, but rather is trying to convey what the target is similar to.   I don't know if you looked at the posted sessions, but early on this time, I had a fairly elaborate sketch.  It was quite early in the session to be getting such detailed information, so I suspected that the whole thing might be aol.  I think that my mind was trying to tell me that the target is *like* a desert.  The descriptors in that case--dry, rough, arid, dusty, hilly, flat-- were correct even if the image itself was wrong.  I also struggle with aols, so I am trying to put my descriptors (adjectives) on the left and any nouns on the right.

You could describe how the *honeycomb* or mountain looks (shapes, sizes, attributes) without specifically labeling them with a noun-- or add a note to the right that it *reminds you* of honeycomb or whatever.  The purpose of CRV structure is to allow yourself to get in low level data first and obtain better contact with the target so that the higher level information then begins coming in (although it may not always come in that order).  So at the second stage, you are prompting yourself for sensory information from the site...i.e. what colors do you perceive at the site?  (relax and write down whatever comes to mind)  What textures?  What smells?  Do you hear anything?  Taste anything?  Is it bright or dull?  Warm or cold?   Ask questions of each of the major gestalts you found at Stage 1, such as *land* or *manmade* or *biological* and record any perceptions which you might have.

Frequently, I too have trouble getting sensory information until I have better contact, often through visuals which can be misleading.  I generally try to overcome this by 1) doing more ideograms until the feel of the target gets stronger in my mind,  2) prompting myself with questions for each separate gestalt obtained at Stage 1, and 3) repeating the target number and giving myself a move command, and trying again.   While I still struggle, those things seem to help me somewhat.

By the time you get to Stage 3, you are ready to describe  whatever presents itself to you and begin sketching, usually with more rudimentary sketches at first which capture the perceived shape or feel of what is at the target site.  You can still probe both your Stage 1 ideograms and your later sketches with your pen and ask questions to encourage more information to come out or you can take the target number again.   Just remember to "describe, don't identify" and much of the wrong labeling will go away.  Hope some of this helps!

Welcome to TKR!   :)

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 07:51:59 PM »
From the CRV manual:

"AOL Matching: With the expansion in aperture inherent in Stage III, and after appropriate AI, the AOL phenomenon develops to where a viewer's AOL may match or nearly match the actual signal line impression of the site. For example, if the site were Westminster Abbey, the viewer might produce the AOL of Notre Dame cathedral. Or he might even actually get an image of Westminster Abbey that nevertheless fills all the criteria for an AOL. According to theory, the matching AOL is superimposed over the true signal line. It is however possible with practice to distinguish the vague parameters of the true signal line "behind" the bright, distinct, but somewhat translucent image of the AOL. The viewer must become proficient at "seeing through" the AOL to the signal line. Use of "seeing through" here must not be taken to imply any visual image in the accepted sense of the word, but rather as a metaphor best describing the perceptory effect that manifests itself."

In my own viewing, there are two important types of visuals: visuals that are literal/novel and visuals that are AOL-matching. AOL matching images are always pictures of things i have already seen, such as photos from my own target pool. they are also more complete. the visuals of the target are piecemeal. like i can see a wall or some other element that as an impression does not reveal the entire target but only a part of it.

not sure how you peeps distinguish those two so it would be cool to hear your experiences, in particular if you have managed to find a way to see through the AOL-matching image.

Jeane

• New Registrations
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2015, 06:28:56 AM »
In your session, i found the organic structures with tentacle protrusions interesting. that looks very fitting in relation to teh feedback photo.

I didn't see them in the feedback photo so I'm not sure?  Where did you see them? 

They were strange organisms, very energetic and full of light - they were moving at a fast pace like jellyfish swimmng in water.
Jeane

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2015, 12:15:30 PM »
its the shape of teh cracks in the "face." sort of tentacle like. who knows, maybe you viewed microbial life? maybe it was just an animated AOL....

Gerry.1

• Around Awhile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2015, 03:43:10 PM »
Hi Daz. Thanks for a great target and to have  the opportunity to compare
sessions with some of the most experienced in remote viewing. Although
a lot of the data cant be feed back on.there was however many many colaborating
matching details.
Very very well done to everyone,it was a pleasure to see your sessions  :)

Janine B

• Now a Local
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 02:27:30 AM »
I finally went back over the sessions when I had a little more time to do so.  It was amazing to see the similarities, and even the very interesting differences, between the sessions.  Joe McMoneagle mentioned people who could fuse biological and machine together--a very long shot, but maybe Jeane's jelly-fish like organisms with tentacles were some type of landing rover for a race with that type of capability.  I seem to remember NASA itself exploring prototypes of spider-like landers some years back...   The obelisk, the tower, the steps and a tall, layered structure all seem to be common themes, as did the tunnel.  Some really good sessions here.   I agree with Gerry, I'm very grateful for the opportunity to do a session where we get to compare the results with some professional viewers.   I am really looking forward to Courtney Brown revealing the full project Cydonia results.  :)   And thanks to Daz for giving us this great target!

Jetje Walachia

• New Registrations
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2015, 09:28:02 AM »
Thank you, Janine, for the reassurances. It is really cool that you took a moment to relate to where I am at and suggest Target Monkey. That is the type of practice I need. Once I have time, I will visit the link and get started. The reminder to discribe and not identify will, I think, help me keep focus. It helps my thought process, and I am sure will help my CRV.

RVTrainee001, the quote and info you provided about AOL Matching describes exactly what it is that I have had moments of doing. I have spontaneously controlled myself to view words on paper, or a brand of cigarettes (for some reason) by consciously "clicking in closer". Though my private studies have resulted in this, it might help if I learn to apply it to a CRV Target. I think, as Janine pointed out, I will be better at details by stage 3. I plan to practice more stages soon, and knowing about AOL Matching for what it is should push me to move forward. I am now aware of what point I would have moved to stage two in some of my practice targets.

Great job on this months target, everyone! And thanks again for the help, Janine and RVTrainee001.

Janine B

• Now a Local
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2015, 03:56:59 AM »
RVTrainee - I had to give some thought to what you said about the AOLS.  I suppose I need to pay much more attention to how they are coming in.  I do get many of the piecemeal, brief, and sometimes vague impressions that seem to come off the signal line, but I can't say that those are the only ones I get.  As far as AOL matching goes, I do get those as well, but I don't generally recognize them as coming strictly out of my memory.  Sometimes, I do get the feeling that what I am seeing, or part of it, is "not quite right"  and I try to tag those as AOLs or possibly AOLs.  But, other than having that feeling, I cannot say that I can distinguish what is hiding behind the matching AOL-- i.e. although sometimes I can feel parts of it that trouble me, I don't know what it should represent or even what is wrong about it.  Not sure if this makes any sense.  Admittedly, I have a long way to go and I am quite prone to having AOLs. 

I would be interested in hearing other people's experiences regarding this, myself.

Daz Smith

• Global Moderator
  • Lives Here
  • Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
    • Remoteviewed.com
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2015, 05:12:48 AM »
Glad you all like this target and you all got some very relevant data.
Yes, there are aspects of this target we cannot yet fully verify, but there is also alot we can, temp, colours, textures, smells, location details, environmental details and much more.

This is the type of thing that RV is good at, targets with alot of known data to corroborate but also some unknowns that could be expanded with RV info. Also add to this the spice of life, interest that we all have and, well you can see the results. The video has been released by Courtney now if you also want to see what Dick and I got  LIVE videoed remote viewing: http://www.farsight.org/FarsightPress/Cydonia_Mars_main_page.html Alas I only wish I could get this to you for FREE but i cant.

As group - you cna clearly see lots of overlapping and corroborative data, remembering that rv should only be used WITH other data and other sources of information to help build a picture - which is what you all did to good effect.

[BIG PAT ON YOUR BACKS]  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

all the best..
Daz
My remote viewing website and rv sessions can be found here: http://www.remoteviewed.com
My Remote viewing blog here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewing-news/
My RV magazine (eight martinis) here: http://www.eightmartinis.com/
My first RV book 'Controlled Remote viewing' here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/daz-smith-remote-viewing-books/
My google+ account: https://plus.google.com/+DazSmith/posts?rel=author
My twitter account: https://twitter.com/remoteviewed
My facebook RV groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/152425424796310/ and https://www.facebook.com/groups/276528952486008/

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

RVTrainee001

• Now a Local
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 01:27:29 AM »
It was very useful seeing Daz's session.

In comparison to student level work, it def feels far less forced and rushed. the bits of the data steadily build up a picture of the target.

Made me go back to the stargate files and revisit that material.

in teh army program they seemed to make special efforts to learn to distinguish AOLs from the raw data during training. "seeing through AOL" that the army files mention also sounds useful.

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic What do you dream?
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
Today at 02:40:12 PM
topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
[Associative Remote Viewing]
IgorG
Today at 12:56:04 PM
topic Giza Pyramid construction
[Receptive Psi]
tbone
Today at 08:28:15 AM
topic Mandela Effect
[Esoteria]
tbone
September 22, 2017, 10:21:14 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017
[RV Organizations, All Kinds, Authors, etc.]
mscir
September 21, 2017, 08:28:53 PM
topic Energy Healing & Remote Viewing
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
Mycroft
September 18, 2017, 10:48:46 PM
topic We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
Italiano
September 16, 2017, 04:50:03 AM
topic Pixelated RV with Finger Dowsing
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
September 14, 2017, 11:40:17 AM
topic Brain/Mind Books
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
tbone
September 13, 2017, 08:37:15 AM
topic GENERAL CRV DISCUSSION.
[General CRV Discussion]
bourne0814
September 12, 2017, 08:15:21 AM
topic Ideogram vs Mental Image
[General CRV Discussion]
PJ
September 05, 2017, 09:27:00 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 (Oct 19-22) in Las Vegas
[Associative Remote Viewing]
chreed
August 21, 2017, 03:29:21 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 (Oct 19-22) in Las Vegas
[Applied Precognition Project]
chreed
August 21, 2017, 03:28:02 PM
topic Optimum/optimal trajectory cues and RV methods
AlexDiC
August 20, 2017, 07:59:07 PM
topic Your top 3 RV books and top 3 Consciousness books (2 questions survey)
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
IgorG
August 19, 2017, 03:11:46 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library