collapse

Author Topic: How to view today's winning game  (Read 5209 times)

PJ

• TKR Admin
  • Lives Here
    • Home Page
Re: How to view today's winning game
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2016, 02:08:35 AM »
Yeah, Joe however may be the linebacker of viewing; he's an awesome educator and certainly an inspiration but if I'm waiting for the average viewer to show his degree of skill and decades of experience in order to succeed in the same way I'm probably going to be here a while. I have quite a bit of experience in both my own solo viewing off pools and seeing people view on target pools small and large and he is definitely even farther above the norm in his ability to deal with that than he is on viewing in general because target pool AOL is genuinely hell.

Novelty, this topic isn't new (no pun intended). The reference is to the entire team but especially all the viewers, and how trying new things often has positive effects that may not last indefinitely. This isn't just viewing, this is present in lots of areas of life and business and sociology. This is referring to "the human experience" not to any point of process, protocol or software. 

Your comparison to Joe is the only ref that validly works as a comparison, and you're right, the fact that he does it despite a rather horrid lack of novelty proves it CAN be done; whether it will be and by how many is another story.  And there may be other mitigating factors that he has learned over the decades that help compensate that others may or may not have.

Anyway the novelty effect -- and its wearing off -- doesn't seem controversial to me, I've always considered this a given. It's only controversial I guess if this is being used as the allegedly sole reason that ARV ever worked in the first place. That part could definitely be more easily debated since it's probably not.

PJ
Palyne, TKR Admin

If you love it enough, anything will talk with you. -- George Washington Carver

"A rose by any other name" would probably be "thorn-bearing assault vegetation."

It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future. -- Yogi Berra

Firedocs RV (Archive) | The Dojo Psi | Red Cairo (Esoteria blog) | Psiche (Shamanic blog)  | Me

Ten Thousand Roads (aka "TKR") Remote Viewing and Dowsing Project
Project Home: http://www.dojopsi.info/tenthousandroads/
RV Forum: http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/
Hands-on Viewing: http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/
Remote Viewing Library: http://www.dojopsi.info/
Remote Viewing Protocol! http://tinyurl.com/remote-viewing-protocol
RV Email Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/remote-viewing/info

AlexDiC

• Now a Local
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2016, 02:04:32 PM »
Does it really matter why ARV doesn't work?   Clearly not.. 

AlexDiC

• Now a Local
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2016, 02:28:56 PM »
ARV initially works because viewers have good skills, techniques and novelty.    There is also absolutely no question that attention goes to novelty. As example that's why targets that have diagonals, which are unique in nature, are acquired more easily.  Also, target that have intense emotions, activities or simply wildly interesting are also acquired more easily.  No one would disagrees with this!  It's basic.   

So combine good technique, good skill level and novelty and a viewer can success using ARV...  If any of these elements are missing or are downgraded for whatever reason...  ARV fails to produce accurate results. A good viewer will likely hit a target but it will be completely random.. 

There is a process. a painful process....  I went thru it.  I was downright depressed that after 4-5 years.... when I finally had to be honest,  that I couldn't reproduce good ARV results...despite a dozen rules or "wild cards" designed to prop up a flawed process.   It took me several months to recover and start all over again.. 

Isn't it interesting the vast amount of experienced viewer have abandoned ARV years ago. 

NiceGuy108

• New
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2016, 04:09:20 AM »
PJ>  after a viewer completes a set.  Simply determine which home teams you have in your cue and google images of each and match the viewers work with the best fit...   It may sound difficult... but it isn't!   it's obvious ...  and should it NOT be obvious than pass... 

If a viewer does a good job... the answer pops out...  clear as day... 

See examples:   http://rv4real.blogspot.com/

Unfortunately the blog on this link seems to be removed. Could you please post the latest updated link?

My training is from Ed Dames' videos. But your cue format is unfamiliar. Would you recommend any source to learn more about your technique of direct RV (instead of ARV) and your cue format?

Thank you for your posts!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 05:12:35 AM by NiceGuy108 »

AlexDiC

• Now a Local
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2016, 03:51:29 PM »
Mr. Nice Guy:

The cue format is unfamiliar because I'm the source and it works perfectly well.

Contact me directly and I would welcome your questions...  Alex 

NiceGuy108

• New
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2017, 10:27:15 AM »
Hi, I've sent you PM and email through this site. Please respond as I would like to develop this application further. Thank!

AlexDiC

• Now a Local
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2017, 02:59:22 PM »
Heading to Las Vegas next week after many years...  I report on if I still can hit winners...

AlexDiC

• Now a Local
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2017, 03:43:36 PM »
Here is the Cue that I use:

"Start with the National League MLB teams + next optimal winning home team = view the most recognizable exterior architectural feature of that winning home team team's facility"

This "KEY" is to cue up a well defined, relatively small group of blind targets.  First "National MLB league".   Second "home teams" and Third "winning teams" (clearly!  don't check the schedule, you need to be blind) That's the "limited defined group"  BTW...  there is no way you could know what home teas from the national league at playing tonight..  unless your you just happen to know that your home that you follow is be playing tonight.  In that case switch to the American League to avoid it..

I use "next" so you need to do this a few hours before the games start.

I use "optimal" to let the source pick the optimal team.  (ie. could be that the team facility is simply the easiest to recognize it's architectural features or could be the team that has the greatest return or any combination that the source determined optimal.

I use "winning" because that' my ultimate target.

I use "home team" and "home facility" again creates a limited blind pool so that you have a chance to identify the target easily.

I targeting the "most recognizable exterior architectural feature" so I know where to look and your RV sketches HAVE TO BE CLEAR & OBVOIUS.

You should produce clear obvious sketch of a stadium ..  go to the schedule ...  pick out the games and look at the stadiums that are playing games tonight and find your match..  That home team is your target/winner.  (in this example) the National League, the home team stadiums (where the game is played). 

Good luck... always worked for me.. 

AlexDiC

• Now a Local
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2017, 03:29:49 PM »
Nearly one hundred people read this post in the last few days. 

So weird.. not one comment.  The silent community? 

Boring..  no discussion what so ever..

Remote viewing seems a bit sleepy tjese days.....
Used to be so exciting to exchange ideas.  Learn... explore,,, expand one's skills. Go in the field and make magic....  Does days are over.

Only thing left for you all is to go to the annual conference and hear the same stories from 1970s.. 

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
[Associative Remote Viewing]
IgorG
Yesterday at 11:13:13 AM
topic Roundup of methods to remote view numbers
[Associative Remote Viewing]
Jon K
November 20, 2017, 07:21:16 PM
topic The sense of being watched
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
dagmon75
November 02, 2017, 09:37:28 PM
topic The work of consciousness researcher Stanislas Dehaene
Jon K
November 01, 2017, 01:07:16 PM
topic Any killshot updates - Is it still suppose to happen?
dagmon75
October 30, 2017, 11:25:15 PM
topic A Snapshot of APP Fest 2017
[RV Organizations, All Kinds, Authors, etc.]
Abstract_1dea
October 29, 2017, 12:51:11 AM
topic We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
LTC-RaV
October 15, 2017, 08:04:38 PM
topic Energy Healing & Remote Viewing
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
ScientistGeorge
October 09, 2017, 07:43:41 PM
topic Ed May's speaking tour of European cities October 2017
Jon K
October 04, 2017, 12:23:48 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017
Abstract_1dea
October 02, 2017, 03:33:10 PM
topic Mandela Effect
[Esoteria]
malexeev
September 29, 2017, 09:16:44 PM
topic Premonitions Lite
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
September 27, 2017, 05:43:29 PM
topic What do you dream?
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
September 26, 2017, 06:35:53 PM
topic Giza Pyramid construction
[Receptive Psi]
tbone
September 26, 2017, 08:28:15 AM
topic Pixelated RV with Finger Dowsing
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
September 14, 2017, 11:40:17 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library