collapse

Author Topic: CRV praccy due Sep 20, 2016 Target:190816  (Read 2267 times)

Janine B

• Now a Local
Re: CRV praccy due Sep 20, 2016 Target:190816
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2016, 04:20:27 PM »
I think that I made it to the target site, but I missed the actual description of the main feature...the Bigfoot itself, which is no small omission.  I do think that my sub was trying to tell me that it was a man dressed up in costume and that it wasn't a real event, but more an entertainment, although this is open to argument.  What I'm taking away from it is that perhaps it would help if I paid more attention to how I cue things.

I usually start with cueing to go to the target and describe.  In this case, the main attractor for me turned out to be a steep slope or road which felt dangerous, probably due to my dislike of heights--but which was not actually the main feature.  After that, I think I began cueing with what the tasker would want me to look at or view.    Most of the data I got from that point on had to do with role-playing or entertainment of one type or another.   It is just a theory, but  if my cueing had been a little different, perhaps I would have had better results...?

I have times when I am getting nothing or am not comfortable with what I get.  On the last target posted here at TKR, I did work a session, but unlike the rest of the brave souls who turned one in, I chickened out.  I just wasn't comfortable with what I had...and as some of it came in rather strangely (dreams), I felt that made it even more suspect.  The ups and downs happen to all of us and the best thing about a group like this is we have all been there and are determined to work through the difficulties and learn from the setbacks.   Kudos to everyone who is not letting their ego stand in the way of their road to knowledge!   And good work to everyone who turned in a session this time.  : )

Jeane

• New Registrations
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2016, 05:40:04 AM »
Thanks Janine and yes, we do have to get past the ego and just submit the sessions no matter what.  Even the best people can get it wrong sometimes. 

I used to feel much more contact with the targets when I first started off but then I had to learn the proper structure as well.  Now that I am better at the structure, I should be getting more accurate.  I think my main problem is leaving it too late to do the targets - I have been working on  them on the last few days which then puts a lot of stress on it and takes away from the creative and enjoyable side of it.

This is all a good reflection on learning CRV and making the changes necessary to improve.
Jeane

ned_gaine

• New
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2016, 11:24:31 AM »
Hello all,
What an interesting target! Well done folks, I’m sure I can see patches of good data in all the submissions.
I think it was a difficult target for me, to feel comfortable with the data I was getting. It was the first target I’ve shared my results with anyone too so I think I was even more nervous, that and also because it was my first target I’ve tried in ARV after learning using Courtney Browns videos on SRV.  Interestingly, when I first looked at the target I got a strong sense of a subject which was an older female, (AOL my granny), who was nurturing and strong, however I dismissed it as bad data and started again. I guess I’ll never know if it is an older female Sasquatch or not ;)

Another thing that struck was that I got a ‘whistle’ at one point and I saw that show up in others data. After looking on utube a whistle seems synonymous with the subjects communication…. More conjecture I guess.

Nice one anyways, and Thanks to Daz for putting in all his time and effort for this project. I’m very excited to look at the next target now  :D

Janine B

• Now a Local
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2016, 06:51:07 PM »
I think that the first time you submit something where you know other people might see it is the worst, as far as being nervous goes.  I do think that there was a lot of good data in the various sessions submitted.   I thought that you had a very good session, Ned.   I found it interesting that you also perceived something which could be a bridge...as my first perception was something high and steep like a bridge.  In fact, a couple of your sketches and mine (not counting my clowns!) had some similarities to them.   I find it a bit curious that after working sessions on it that we are leaning in different directions regarding whether it was a male or female involved and possibly on whether or not it was a hoax.  Maybe someday we will get an opportunity to revisit this target and gain more information.  :)

ned_gaine

• New
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2016, 12:59:54 PM »
Hi Janine,
Yes, there was definitely some similarities along the theme of a bridge or structure. There is a large bridge over Bluff Creek before it joins the river but maybe that would be stretching the imagination/contact a bit too far ;)

I also see you also had a person with black hair or covering, which seems like good data. Interestingly you also perceive someone in caricature or dressed up, which might have been the case if it was a hoax.   

As I'm still learning the rudiments of CRV I wondered if you could explain what happens around the ideograms where people put A1 B1, A2 B2 etc. I'm used to  doing a separate ideogram for each bit of initial data (Each A and B). Would I be right in thinking that you sometimes maybe break each ideogram into sections and thus have A,B,C etc.

Thanks

Ned

Janine B

• Now a Local
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 01:20:07 AM »
Ned, I started off doing the single ideograms, but various people were saying that the best way was to write down the target number and then just let go and let your hand do its thing without involving your conscious mind...  When I do that, I almost always end up with complex ideograms...my hand just takes off on its own.  I usually make little slash marks to divide the different gestalt impressions and I divide it by feel--grouping what feels to me like it goes together. 

When I first started, I was learning strictly on my own, using the military manual.  (Daz has links to the manual and some discussion on ideograms linked from the main CRV mentoring page.)   The A1 is how the first part or gestalt of my complex (or multiple) ideogram feels, the B1 is my overall impression of that part, then I move on to A2, the second gestalt's feel and the B2, the overall impression of that section, and so on.   

Not everyone uses complex ideograms and it is true that sometimes my ideogram will only express one gestalt, like land or motion--it is probably what feels right to the individual.  I have actually tried to cut my ideograms back down to single gestalts once or twice, but I personally find it difficult...I find that I have to involve my conscious mind in order to limit them, which feels awkward.

When I do ideogram drills (and I know I don't do nearly enough of them), I do use single ideograms for practice.  I'm not really sure why I have so much trouble sticking to single ones on targets.  But, just from what I have seen of others' work, I would say that the single ones are the norm.  Maybe it's just a personal quirk of my subconscious?  Not sure...

ned_gaine

• New
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2016, 01:44:12 PM »
Hi Janine,

Thanks for the info on ideograms, it's really useful and helps me understand things a great deal!  :)

fletch

• APP
  • Around Awhile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2016, 08:47:55 PM »
For what it's worth, I've been a "squatcher" since the late 60's. What is in the video/pic is called Pattie,, a play on Roger Patterson's name and the fact the subject is a female. Roger Patterson and George Gimlin are known for the video.

You can verify the sex yourself by simply watching the video and looking for breasts. Yes, the animal is real regardless of the debunkers.

I've had several incidents and sightings of the animal in several states over the years. Whistling is one of their forms of communication. Sometimes the whistling is rather musical and complicated while other times it's rather simple.

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic What do you dream?
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
Today at 02:40:12 PM
topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
[Associative Remote Viewing]
IgorG
Today at 12:56:04 PM
topic Giza Pyramid construction
[Receptive Psi]
tbone
Today at 08:28:15 AM
topic Mandela Effect
[Esoteria]
tbone
September 22, 2017, 10:21:14 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017
[RV Organizations, All Kinds, Authors, etc.]
mscir
September 21, 2017, 08:28:53 PM
topic Energy Healing & Remote Viewing
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
Mycroft
September 18, 2017, 10:48:46 PM
topic We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
Italiano
September 16, 2017, 04:50:03 AM
topic Pixelated RV with Finger Dowsing
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
September 14, 2017, 11:40:17 AM
topic Brain/Mind Books
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
tbone
September 13, 2017, 08:37:15 AM
topic GENERAL CRV DISCUSSION.
[General CRV Discussion]
bourne0814
September 12, 2017, 08:15:21 AM
topic Ideogram vs Mental Image
[General CRV Discussion]
PJ
September 05, 2017, 09:27:00 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 (Oct 19-22) in Las Vegas
[Associative Remote Viewing]
chreed
August 21, 2017, 03:29:21 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 (Oct 19-22) in Las Vegas
[Applied Precognition Project]
chreed
August 21, 2017, 03:28:02 PM
topic Optimum/optimal trajectory cues and RV methods
AlexDiC
August 20, 2017, 07:59:07 PM
topic Your top 3 RV books and top 3 Consciousness books (2 questions survey)
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
IgorG
August 19, 2017, 03:11:46 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library