collapse

Author Topic: We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.  (Read 1395 times)

Italiano

• New Registrations
Re: We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2017, 04:37:54 AM »

$50 to $100 to the viewer for a completed project seems low.

Especially if Elon Musk is the BOSS  ;D ;D ;D

Italiano

• New Registrations
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2017, 04:50:03 AM »
I find your approach to mystery targets a slight bit naive.

While it is certainly interesting to research Elon Musks proposition that we all live in a Matrix-like world (I believe he said one-in-a-Billion chance this is base reality) he seems not very well informed about spiritual world-views that would superceed his opinions, e.g. the density model of the law of one, which I find much more compelling.

Combine that with STS forces aka demos who are spreading disinfomation from their level of influence which seems way above yours it seems overly optimistic to attach any kind of reality to your results re: The Simulation Theory. I suggest you target Hogwarts and then find out that you will get a nice description of this fictional location as if real.

Do not forget also that time and time again the very best viewers have gotten very different and in some cases mutualy exclusive results when presented with the same target. Not in the same project but in projects that where years and decades appart. The crucifiction and the building of the pyramids come to mind but I am sure there are others.

Italiano

LTC-RaV

• New Registrations
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 02:12:24 AM »
I suppose I'll address the points here:

1) Jokes aside, No we are not funded by Elon Musk. We've just got great design skills and have 'bootstrapped' funding through our own savings/investments.

2) We agree with Jon K. We hired Dr. Angela Thompson Smith recently about a month and a half ago for a project. She was great and did some excellent work for us. We paid her standard requested rate above the rates mentioned in our post.

3) Italiano/Samvado (?) -  You seem to have a fundamentally disempowered view  about what human beings are truly capable of and cede a significant part of your power and authority to beings above 'our level of influence'. We have no intention on going into  esoteric topics here but  will state that you are undeserving of the depowerment you unconsciously create, and will need to realize the consequences of such thinking to be liberated from it.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 02:10:11 PM by LTC-RaV »

Italiano

• New Registrations
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2017, 11:23:45 PM »

You seem to have a fundamentally disempowered view  about what human beings are truly capable of and cede a significant part of your power and authority to beings above 'our level of influence'. We have no intention on going into  esoteric topics here but  will state that you are undeserving of the depowerment you unconsciously create, and will need to realize the consequences of such thinking to be liberated from it.

I guess time will show. Denial is not a river in Egypt, mind you :)
Without going into esoteric topics you will never get any closer to the greater reality in which you are a mere child in comparison. Illusions of grandeur usually end with a bloody nose, metaphorically speaking of course. And no, you do NOT create you own reality, at least not the part you identify with.
I could point you to source material but my guess is that you are in the "know-it-all" state so it most likely would be pointless at this junction.

Italiano
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 11:42:52 PM by Italiano »

ScientistGeorge

• Around Awhile
Re: We are looking to hire Remote Viewers for viewing- but need your feedback!
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 07:05:31 PM »
There is a big red flag for me here.  I know for almost certain that Dames has been a dis-info agent.   I came across a good six excellent indications / sources that Dames is not at all what he appears to be.   I have several processes, things that can help you, but anything to do with Dames will chase me away real fast.

I wanted to add, that we are hiring and hoping to pay between $50-$100 per completed project. While Brett, Morgan and I studied under Ed Dames, I personally am open to reviewing applicants from all schools of RV as long as the data corroborates.

Here's the link to the hiring page: https://www.troikarv.com/hiring
There are a lot of suppressed or under used technologies like remote viewing that should be used together.  It looks to me like this can benefit all and bring on paradise on Earth.  Want to join me in this quest?

LTC-RaV

• New Registrations
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2017, 07:57:16 PM »

You seem to have a fundamentally disempowered view  about what human beings are truly capable of and cede a significant part of your power and authority to beings above 'our level of influence'. We have no intention on going into  esoteric topics here but  will state that you are undeserving of the depowerment you unconsciously create, and will need to realize the consequences of such thinking to be liberated from it.

I guess time will show. Denial is not a river in Egypt, mind you :)
Without going into esoteric topics you will never get any closer to the greater reality in which you are a mere child in comparison. Illusions of grandeur usually end with a bloody nose, metaphorically speaking of course. And no, you do NOT create you own reality, at least not the part you identify with.
I could point you to source material but my guess is that you are in the "know-it-all" state so it most likely would be pointless at this junction.

Italiano

The complaint you have about us is reflective of your know-it-all state. Think for a moment, how certain you are of the 'box' you've put us in. You are certain that we have an illusion of grandeur, and further you believe we won't be able to confront it and subsequently, you tease resources to us but do not provide them - claiming it would be somehow pointless?

How have you progressed this conversation and contributed to our original inquiry? What makes you an authority on matters such as these? Are you a neophyte parading as someone you are not? How are we to be certain that you are not a cat licking her wounds, after putting her paws in every cardboard hole, only to discover that curiosity nearly killed her. All metaphors of course  8)

All said, however, we do have a request to learn. I would keenly study the source material that you can direct me to and I think a discussion would be helpful in a separate esoterica thread when time permits, as our present primary purpose was to get specific feedback on our venture, which hasn't been too forthcoming, despite our openness and has now meandered into something else altogether.

Thank you still for your contribution. I can imagine it must come from a good place.

LTC-RaV

• New Registrations
Re: We are looking to hire Remote Viewers for viewing- but need your feedback!
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 08:04:38 PM »
There is a big red flag for me here.  I know for almost certain that Dames has been a dis-info agent.   I came across a good six excellent indications / sources that Dames is not at all what he appears to be.   I have several processes, things that can help you, but anything to do with Dames will chase me away real fast.

I wanted to add, that we are hiring and hoping to pay between $50-$100 per completed project. While Brett, Morgan and I studied under Ed Dames, I personally am open to reviewing applicants from all schools of RV as long as the data corroborates.

Here's the link to the hiring page: https://www.troikarv.com/hiring

I am keen to understand your thought process and the the 'guilty by association' programming you have here. Our intent is not to chase you away, but to get feedback and maybe get a sense of where you think our blind-spots are? Please do let us your processes and we are genuinely open to receiving the gift of your contribution.

As shared, we hired Dr. Angela Smith, she did some great work. She didn't study with Ed. We love working with talented viewers regardless of school.

Sincerely

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
[Associative Remote Viewing]
IgorG
November 14, 2017, 02:38:20 PM
topic The sense of being watched
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
dagmon75
November 02, 2017, 09:37:28 PM
topic The work of consciousness researcher Stanislas Dehaene
Jon K
November 01, 2017, 01:07:16 PM
topic Any killshot updates - Is it still suppose to happen?
dagmon75
October 30, 2017, 11:25:15 PM
topic A Snapshot of APP Fest 2017
[RV Organizations, All Kinds, Authors, etc.]
Abstract_1dea
October 29, 2017, 12:51:11 AM
topic We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
LTC-RaV
October 15, 2017, 08:04:38 PM
topic Energy Healing & Remote Viewing
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
ScientistGeorge
October 09, 2017, 07:43:41 PM
topic Ed May's speaking tour of European cities October 2017
Jon K
October 04, 2017, 12:23:48 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017
Abstract_1dea
October 02, 2017, 03:33:10 PM
topic Mandela Effect
[Esoteria]
malexeev
September 29, 2017, 09:16:44 PM
topic Premonitions Lite
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
September 27, 2017, 05:43:29 PM
topic What do you dream?
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
September 26, 2017, 06:35:53 PM
topic Giza Pyramid construction
[Receptive Psi]
tbone
September 26, 2017, 08:28:15 AM
topic Pixelated RV with Finger Dowsing
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
September 14, 2017, 11:40:17 AM
topic Brain/Mind Books
tbone
September 13, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library