collapse

Author Topic: Mandela Effect  (Read 876 times)

Mycroft

• Lives Here
Re: Mandela Effect
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 07:18:18 PM »
Well, we might be able to reason out certain aspects of the "changes", staying with what we "know", rather than any theories.
1. The number (and  a certainty) of the changes seem to grow exponentially.
2. We remember the previous situation.

The above MIGHT show that "They" don't care anymore. Or that the whole thing disintegrates. There was an article in WSJ some months ago indicating that more and more scientific test are no longer reprodusible. They had a similar article 10 years ago, but the first one related to psychology (and similar realms) only, which could be explained by a massive mind control. But the later article was about all sciences.

The bottom line is (for me): the most outrageous, off-the-wall theories of mine are proved to be way too timid. We might not be in Kansas anymore.
Ha ha malexeev, you have made a connection where I had not. So true, yes I am aware that there have been scientific peer reviewed tests in the hundreds which have failed in recent years, causing some to speculate that the tests were rigged, but nobody even the most fervent skeptic believes that all the peer  reviews of the day were faulty or rigged. Others might I say fringe, blamed CERN and the LHC for screwing with or suspending certain laws of physics. We are definitely in new territory here.

Thanks again, this is the reason I brought this to the forum.

Mycroft
“Is it not written in your law, 'I have said, “You are gods”'?”
~ Jesus as quoted in the Bible John 10:34 ~
Self Realization is one of the primary reasons we are here, please wake up. Mycroft

Mycroft

• Lives Here
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 07:38:19 PM »
This is indeed weird , I remember seeing the news and it showed 4 people I was in the 5 th grade at the time , jfk was in the (passenger side rear seat) his wife on the driver side rear , governor Connally on front passenger side , the way I remember it she is seen after the shots fired , climbing out of the back seat onto the trunk of the car at which time the secret service wave her back into the car as it speeds up .. also seem to remember that some of the bullet fragments that went thru jfk and struck Gov Connally in directly in front of him which is weird for a supposed bullet coming down at that angle / .. controversial even then ..but now this is crazy ..
Thanks Sonny, your memory rings true as it has over the years we have known each other. As far as Queen’s song, “We are the champions..” another friend of mine did find a recording of the entire lyrics as we remembered it, ending with. “We are the champions of The World!”. -This is how I view people who are able to retain their memories from their original time-line.

Even on this site they have made the inclusion to the words and admit, the words (no longer) are inclusive of the original lyrics.
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/queen/wearethechampions.html

This will cause many more people to be introspective, many will deny their memories and become part of the worldly collective, others will remain of the spiritual collective.

Mycroft
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 09:25:31 PM by Mycroft »
Self Realization is one of the primary reasons we are here, please wake up. Mycroft

tbone

• Prolific
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2017, 09:25:12 AM »
In one of the many synchronicities of life there was a Mandela Effect show on Coast-to-Coast last night.  I didn't listen to it but maybe you can find an archive of it.  If I remember correctly on one of the Joe Mcmoneagle threads I posted on there was a link to a radio station that keeps a month long listenable archive. 

This a link to the guest website where he has a book.
http://www.meascension.com/

mscir

• APP
  • Now a Local
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2017, 07:31:41 PM »
Coast To Coast AM
September 10, 2017
Irma, The Mandela Effect & Film Making

tbone

• Prolific
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 08:28:37 AM »
Nice find!

mscir

• APP
  • Now a Local
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 04:46:47 PM »
I hope you got to listen, it's already taken down!

Italiano

• New Registrations
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2017, 04:58:03 AM »

Mycroft

• Lives Here
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2017, 11:24:44 AM »
Oh, sorry I missed it, I am on holiday in the montains pretty much off the grid tethered to a cell phone through a booster and just got the message.

Thank you for posting it, I am sure others appreciated the opportunity to hear it.

Mycroft

Mycroft

• Lives Here
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2017, 10:22:18 PM »
Here is a link to a critical analysis of their talk that night along with a link to the Mandela Effect Awareness Channel on youtube.

Please read the comments on this page especially the part about the term that predated the ME by a decade:

MEA Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp0Zw7hJpYPrz8PnLwiTDhQ

If all else fails here is a download link to the above video:
https://mega.nz/#!0YR1yZLC!qizUfWn0a5k5FcNYOMq2L0x5LUIwkpDkoveY7UU-rMo

Curiously several youtube videos I have searched for concerning the ME have been either removed or privatized.

When I was younger my heart was located on the left side of my chest which I obediently covered with my right hand while saying the Pledge of Allegiance. -Now it is in the center of my chest and I bet your's is too!

Mycroft

tbone

• Prolific
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2017, 09:17:30 AM »
If you look at anatomical pictures they show the heart mostly in the center but with a slight lean to the left. 

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
[Associative Remote Viewing]
IgorG
Yesterday at 11:13:13 AM
topic Roundup of methods to remote view numbers
[Associative Remote Viewing]
Jon K
November 20, 2017, 07:21:16 PM
topic The sense of being watched
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
dagmon75
November 02, 2017, 09:37:28 PM
topic The work of consciousness researcher Stanislas Dehaene
Jon K
November 01, 2017, 01:07:16 PM
topic Any killshot updates - Is it still suppose to happen?
dagmon75
October 30, 2017, 11:25:15 PM
topic A Snapshot of APP Fest 2017
[RV Organizations, All Kinds, Authors, etc.]
Abstract_1dea
October 29, 2017, 12:51:11 AM
topic We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
LTC-RaV
October 15, 2017, 08:04:38 PM
topic Energy Healing & Remote Viewing
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
ScientistGeorge
October 09, 2017, 07:43:41 PM
topic Ed May's speaking tour of European cities October 2017
Jon K
October 04, 2017, 12:23:48 PM
topic APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017
Abstract_1dea
October 02, 2017, 03:33:10 PM
topic Mandela Effect
[Esoteria]
malexeev
September 29, 2017, 09:16:44 PM
topic Premonitions Lite
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
September 27, 2017, 05:43:29 PM
topic What do you dream?
[Receptive Psi]
Abstract_1dea
September 26, 2017, 06:35:53 PM
topic Giza Pyramid construction
[Receptive Psi]
tbone
September 26, 2017, 08:28:15 AM
topic Pixelated RV with Finger Dowsing
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
James Cockerham
September 14, 2017, 11:40:17 AM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann
PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library