collapse

Author Topic: Mandela Effect  (Read 2322 times)

mscir

• APP
  • Now a Local
Re: Mandela Effect
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2017, 06:44:48 PM »
I found this discussion interesting, it has great illustrations.

Why is the heart off center in the chest?
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-heart-off-center-in-the-chest

Mycroft

• Lives Here
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2017, 06:36:05 PM »
If you look at anatomical pictures they show the heart mostly in the center but with a slight lean to the left.
Ha ha, point well taken but not in the timeline I originated from.. Where the left lung was slightly smaller to accommodate the position of the heart.

Mycroft
“Is it not written in your law, 'I have said, “You are gods”'?”
~ Jesus as quoted in the Bible John 10:34 ~
Self Realization is one of the primary reasons we are here, please wake up. Mycroft

tbone

• Prolific
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2017, 10:21:14 PM »
I have a fictional book in which the main character shot another character in the lower abdomen.  In the story one of the other characters says "He thinks he wants to shoot him again but higher up and on the left" or something close to that.  If it is a Mandela Effect I think this one really affects a lot of people, because I remember hearing that it was on the left too. 

Mycroft

• Lives Here
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2017, 08:28:27 AM »
My observation that The ME has a greater effect on those whom have a longer historical recall. It could be this is a naturally occurring phenomenon, a stage of life if you will, but the current dominant civilization is only now getting advanced to the point we have information at our fingertips and especially mass communication and skills. Making it more and more obvious there are multiple changes taking place all around us all the time.

Had a great uncle whom was very sharp, took a lot of my early skepticism (to question everything) from him. He would tell me things about before WW2, then he would say I remember specifically thus and such (he lived in Italy at the time). We would have a discussion and he would say this is astonishing, I have very specific memories of ("thus and such"). He said it was enough to  make you crazy.

If anything it has caused me to see the truth of the multi-dimensional world, I have read and talked about. -And forced me to take ownership of my thoughts and memories, I am even more entrenched than before.

Recently I have been reviewing and pondering the differences, why did they happen, how could they have happened, am I causing them, external, what does the future hold? A hundred years ago a laborer would not have cared much if the hook where he hung his apron was higher or lower. Or a Forrester if a landmark had moved. It would all be passed off with a shrug.

This is our time to dream a better future.

Mycroft
Self Realization is one of the primary reasons we are here, please wake up. Mycroft

malexeev

• New Registrations
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2017, 09:16:44 PM »
I don't think so: I have ALWAYS looked for discrepancies and begun to notice some just about 15 years ago. And those things have always had " a reasonable explanation" The clear-cut things have begun to happen just a few months ago. And the most vivid are not quite random but point to some changes back in nineteenth century.

PJ

• TKR Admin
  • Lives Here
    • Home Page
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2018, 05:35:59 PM »
I have a friend who is really "into" this particular study (the mandala effect).

(Unrelated -- Hi Mycroft, bit late to the party here I know!)

For people who are really tracking this, the interesting thing is that it becomes not just an issue of "I think I remember it like so." It becomes an issue of, "Less than 24 hours ago, we marveled at how it was different 24 hours before, when we had looked carefully at it because we thought it had changed. Now it is pointedly different than it was just yesterday!" -- and three days later, it is different AGAIN.

Now this is not the same (to me) as just thinking you remember something. This is more akin to someone who has really studied a given subject WELL, and so when they say they remember it differently, to me that holds a lot more weight for taking seriously.

Much of the stuff you hear about is trivial and likely misremembered to begin with, like lines from movies and things like that. The stuff that is actually changing is... terrifyingly huge. Countries, continents, the human body, animals, massive events.

One either has to conclude that otherwise rational people serious about it are hallucinating constantly, and simultaneously separately but in tandem with numerous others; and one can only push that theory so far before it becomes obtuse denial; or start to consider that maybe there is a sort of gradual-collision-and-merge (perhaps sometimes cessation) of multiple timelines going on.

It's a little much to wrap my brain around. I think it creates massive cognitive dissonance in nearly everybody who doesn't have a pretty strong open-belief-space for parallel realities to begin with, and they immediately begin -- often with great evangelical enthusiasm -- going on about why everybody is totally wrong and it can't be happening.

I don't know, but I do know that I take seriously some of the people talking about the major stuff, and if they were to tell me with the same seriousness and detail about anything else, I'd believe them.

PJ
Palyne, TKR Admin

If you love it enough, anything will talk with you. -- George Washington Carver

"A rose by any other name" would probably be "thorn-bearing assault vegetation."

It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future. -- Yogi Berra

Firedocs RV (Archive) | The Dojo Psi | Red Cairo (Esoteria blog) | Psiche (Shamanic blog)  | Me

Ten Thousand Roads (aka "TKR") Remote Viewing and Dowsing Project
Project Home: http://www.dojopsi.info/tenthousandroads/
RV Forum: http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/
Hands-on Viewing: http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/
Remote Viewing Library: http://www.dojopsi.info/
Remote Viewing Protocol! http://tinyurl.com/remote-viewing-protocol
RV Email Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/remote-viewing/info

Solaris

• New Registrations
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2018, 07:43:02 AM »
Hi,

This is so incredible. I just don't understand if indeed there is a "force" ( spontaneous or purposefully generated distortion) changing appearance of past events so how our memory remains not affected? So many aspects of this to think about!
I was born not a long time after JFK's assassination and in a different country, but as far as I remember there were 4 people in the car. This is how I think it was recorded in my memory and I also think I remember the shooting footage - the "climbing scene" as the 4 people car ( but frankly I am feeling a bit confused now ). And of course "we are the champions of the world" we always were :) and no doubts here. Unbelievable that they have changed this! Is this a kind of a twisted political correctness or the real champions of the world have decided to show off?

Mycroft

• Lives Here
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2018, 01:17:32 PM »
To me this is the manifestation of what 2012/12/21 was all about. It is our destiny to magnify our vibrational state. To immerse yourself into it means recognizing small things every day are different from previous days. Sometimes things seem to change for good and then others later change back.

To what extent things can change I do not know. Sometimes it is color, position, historical "fact", I cannot say that virtually anything can change, but I do not know that to be true, what would you say to the 230,000 people whom attended Mandela's funeral in the 1990's?

Even my mother in law has very distinct and vivid memories of Jiffy Peanut butter. Her beliefs run about as dogmatic as a Roman Catholic can possibly be. Yet in her 80's she recognizes something is amiss, the world is changing unexplainably and  uncomprehensively.

Still referring to my Great Uncle, I am unsure if it runs in blood lines, or simply a rite of passage experienced by all, but having the advantage of instantaneous information all around us we are only now noticing the changes taking place.

One change that has stymied me is the location of a specific pavilion on a very large fair grounds that has managed to move at least once and maybe more. This is not a case of simple childhood dislocation as I have been making the annual trek as often as possible for at least 54 years. Only in the last half dozen or so years has the building moved. -keeps me guessing

I am waiting for the day I wake up to drive a green car instead of a black one or my dog is  a poodle and not a German Shepherd. Then I will be rattled. I have noticed differences in my wife but for the most part we have stayed in sync, while the "historical narrative" around us appears to be in flux.

One thing I noticed is that older people with more memories or super memory capacity are most affected. I had many discussions with people at work, at first they will take the current view point then later say, no you are right. Once they realize they absolutely cannot rationalize changes between their memories and current reality, they tip, they are enlightened and more at peace with the realization they are not the only ones having this special experience.

Enjoy your special experience of life, this is why you are here.

Mycroft

tbone

• Prolific
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2018, 10:29:04 PM »
I'm having a weird one right now.  There is movie on PPV right now called Ferdinand.  It says it was released December 17 2017.  I would swear that movie was out at least a year ago, if not a couple of years ago.  So weird.

Arkeo

• New Registrations
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2018, 11:56:51 AM »
The Mandela Effect is a very elusive one.  I really do remember the funeral of Nelson Mandela decades ago.  Was one Mandela an impostor?

I wonder if anyone has ideas on how to design an experiment to test or 'capture' the effect.  Anyone have thoughts on this?

In the Rock & Roll world of the 1980's I clearly remember news stories on the death of Stephen Pearcy, the singer for a group that lovingly referred to themselves as Ratt.  I had met him once after seeing the band in concert.  He was refreshingly cordial and kind, so I was all the more saddened by news of his death.  About a decade later, however, he pops up - alive.  Further up to today, the poor guy happens to look like death warmed over (ala Keith Richards), but he's clearly not actually dead.

* TKR's Dojo Login

Username: Password:

* Recent Topics

topic University Offers Fellowship to Study Papers of Psychic Ingo Swann
[Psi/RV General, Media, Research, Miscellany]
tbone
Yesterday at 07:14:50 PM
topic Government accidentally sends file on "remote mind control" methods to journalis
[Esoteria]
tbone
April 19, 2018, 10:32:21 PM
topic Trying to get in touch with Mike Cannon
[Dowsing and Related Psi Tools for Measure]
mscir
April 18, 2018, 07:57:35 PM
topic 10 weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration
[Associative Remote Viewing]
IgorG
April 18, 2018, 04:10:42 AM
topic Mandela Effect
[Esoteria]
Arkeo
March 30, 2018, 11:56:51 AM
topic This would be a very, very interesting Experiment..
[Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential]
mscir
March 28, 2018, 06:09:53 PM
topic Prediction for winning numbers in next New Mexico Pick 3 Lottery
Arkeo
March 26, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
topic Angela Ford will be on CBS Sunday Morning News Sunday, March 18, 2018
mscir
March 18, 2018, 10:29:00 PM
topic Reaching thru from the afterlife
[Receptive Psi]
Kristen
March 17, 2018, 01:15:53 PM
topic Prospective Remote Influence protocol
[Projective Psi]
Arkeo
March 16, 2018, 12:27:10 PM
topic Definition of the word blind in remote viewing.
PJ
March 15, 2018, 10:04:13 AM
topic Ingo Swann Research Fellowship for 2018 - deadline May 1
Jon K
March 13, 2018, 05:45:01 PM
topic Right place to post? Looking for one or more RV partners
Arkeo
March 09, 2018, 05:03:22 PM
topic Holistic Abundance -- mind, body, soul and finances
[Off Topic and Humor]
mscir
March 08, 2018, 10:50:01 PM
topic Dick and Glen on RI
[Projective Psi]
Arkeo
March 08, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

* TEN THOUSAND ROADS REMOTE VIEWING AND DOWSING PROJECT

Since its opening in 2003, the TKR Project has created and sponsored online opportunities for Remote Viewers and Dowsers. We provide free information, and community for all viewers (of all psychic methods, backgrounds, experience, and perspectives on psi), and an array of software utilities and projects offering real-time viewing within an appropriate RV protocol.

The Ten Thousand Roads (aka TKR) project is independently managed and webmastered by a diverse collection of viewers from around the "online RV field". All viewers from all paths are welcome. Everyone has an opinion and don't think any you see represent TKR (even if volunteer staff, who are viewers too, say it) or the RV-subject or the RV-field: for every viewer with one viewpoint, there are many with different perspectives too. If you don't see yours represented, step up and add it!

Feel welcome to excerpt text or screenshots to communicate about the project or RV, and we always appreciate links back to us! Try this link:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/ for the forum, or
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ for the hands-on viewing area.

Like free RV Stuff? Help make it happen for everyone.

* Quotable Quotes

This clearly indicated that belief and disbelief played some kind of psychological role regarding positive and negative manifestations of ESP. [ . . . ] That the basis for rejecting and debunking ESP might not reside in logic and reason, but in the fact that disbelievers were dysfunctional regarding it, came as something of a bombshell.
-- Ingo Swann
If you [...] don't speak up and shout down the skeptics, then it's YOUR nascent superpowers that are quailing before their ridiculous stupidities. [...] The WorldWide Web is yours, you know. Not theirs.
-- Ingo Swann
In other words, all of us are more the same than we are different. That we give overwhelming attention to our perceived differences gives rise to much of the human drama.
-- Ingo Swann

* Ideogram Drills (Free Utility - Thanks Mike!)

PANOPTICON REMOTE VIEWING

* TKR is FREE !!

Help make it possible for everyone!

TKR is Funded by:
PJ of Dojo Psi
Remote Viewing Expo July 2009 at TKR!

* The Boss ...(es)

Dojo Psi Remote Viewing Video Library