Recent content by AlexDiC

1. A

Optimum/optimal trajectory cues and RV methods

Come on man! It's just an adjective.. no different than largest, nearest or most recognizable. There is nothing "to teach"....
  2. A

How to view today's winning game

Nearly one hundred people read this post in the last few days. So weird.. not one comment. The silent community? Boring.. no discussion what so ever.. Remote viewing seems a bit sleepy tjese days..... Used to be so exciting to exchange ideas. Learn... explore,,, expand one's skills. Go...
  3. A

Here is the Cue that I use: "Start with the National League MLB teams + next optimal winning home team = view the most recognizable exterior architectural feature of that winning home team team's facility" This "KEY" is to cue up a well defined, relatively small group of blind targets. First...
  4. A

Heading to Las Vegas next week after many years... I report on if I still can hit winners...
  5. A

Optimal School Application

This work took me only 8-9 minutes.... simple
  6. A

A second email from UK fellow RV friend: Here he explains that he and his wife were planning on NOT applying to this school, despite it was their first choice. Good stuff.. Real stuff that affects people's lives.. RV work that is confirmable... practical and useful... Hey Alex, We're...
  7. A

Copy of an email from UK friend.. Subject: Isabelle's school Great news today... Isabelle was formally offered the place at St Peter's primary school, literally just got the email! I'm over the moon and again, can't thank you enough. I feel indebted to you, really. Just at work at the moment...
  8. A

Application to identify future dates

* very important ... These event cross the viewer's path. you don't need to look for them... As example: On a gold treasure project, I did a set {optimal method to locate the nearest recognizable object to the gold} The answer was "get in the car and drive" At the time that made no sense...
  9. A

That's is the question.... Like I said I don't have much experience with this application.. I draw upon other RV experience. I have done sets that required viewing certain unique 3 dimensional elements.. When I came upon those certain "elements" there was a unique emotional response that I...
  10. A

I set up an application last year to determine future date of a certain target event. The targeted event was the date when a certain family member would past away. I did two sets (8-10 minutes) back in July 2016 and the target was "a recognizable new event that would indicate the death of X...
  11. A

Treasure Recovery Application

Treasure recovery season to start late this year due to the snow levels in the Sierra I work a set each day from a pool of target cues. I have the Gold Treasure narrowed down to a few dozen feet. Hoping that my sets that i'm doing now help me pinpoint the exact location for recovery.
  12. A

Next President of the USA?

George: YOure the one offering a certain technique... right? So what are they?
  13. A

reasiner I sent you a PM
  14. A

set up the cue and add it to your target pool....