Recent content by Arkeo

1. A

Q: Targets we post on TKR

That's fantastic. Great work and ideas. Same here on the targets exchange. Hectic schedule until about mid-January.
  2. A

Q: Targets we post on TKR

By the way, RickDan, and others, I'd love to be able to exchange targets with one or more people. Say, one per week or every other week. It would be little more private and cohesive than Reddit (which I didn't know about and will check). We could lay out our own small group rules. Yes, I...
  3. A

Starting to get glimpses of the target

I support that answer. In the beginning, I highly doubted my own ability to get images. My ability to consciously imagine things visually had always been quite low. I could not even remember faces of my family. It's a condition called Aphantasia. Turns out that's an advantage. It turns out...
  4. A

I have a question

I totally agree with JRB's answer and would probably have worded it almost exactly the same. I would add that I believe the value of Associative Remote Viewing (ARV) is often highly underrated. It could be incredibly useful. That goes from everyday life to helping to answer the big questions...
  5. A

Identifying the letters in an HRVG experiment

Posted on the original thread that PJ clued me into. I took a look again at the photo and can't find anything that looks like the purported inscription here: https://neitshade5.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/mathew_brady_circa_1875.png. It remains the largest and clearest I could find.
  6. A

Back to the Future ?

I still can't find the purported inscription. Please take a look here: https://neitshade5.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/mathew_brady_circa_1875.png
  7. A

Dick Allgire mentions PJ and Firedocs

PJ, did you know that Dick Allgire mentioned you and Firedocs recently when talking about his first ever visual contact with a target when he was learning Remote Viewing? He's so welll established now that it's hard to imagine him as a student. Dick Allgire Video
  8. A

Life in the 6 planet system HD-70642 (Lyn Buchanan)

This may have been written about already. Did a short search and didn't see it. I could be wrong, and apologies if so. I think you could call this a media event. It was a streamed chat on YouTube. It always blows my mind to hear what Lyn Buchanan has to say. He's very matter-of-fact...
  9. A

Seeing while blindfolded

Thanks to you both for the responses. RVTrainee001, would you share more about having seen it in person? Fascinating topic.
  10. A

What do you listen to, if anything, when doing RV?

To get myself mentally situated, I listen to Zeppelin's Kashmir with a pure theta track under it. If'you're on a full PC, Mac or Windows tablet, you can run multiple YouTube windows simultaneously. I block the intrusive ads with a Chrome browser plugin. If I tire of Kashmir and/or if I want...
  11. A

america will be destroyed

Here's an update: KQRE News - Albuquerque Since I live in New Mexico, I find myself speculating. Gotta admit it's too juicy to pass up. The evacuation was more than the observatory, I see. If it wasn't for the helicopter, I'd assume it would be an environmental concern like a gas leak or a...
  12. A

Seeing while blindfolded

In checking if this topic has been discussed before, I came across a thread called, RV by Blind People. It's reasonably related, but it's in the Hands-on and Experiential RV category. Thought I'd post over here in Psi/RV General.. Myself, I have been skeptical, but I am coming around on this...
  13. A

Jacques Vallee: The Software of Consciousness and the Secret (Psychic) History of the World Wide Web

Thanks for the link. Watching it now, and it's very interesting so far.
  14. A

First bilocation experince during CRV session

Thanks very much for the positive reception and for the thoughts. Good idea about a greatest hits forum section or a book. I'd be interested to know what further ideas you have along these lines. What just occurred to me is that I'd love for others to view the target, still blind to it...
  15. A

First bilocation experince during CRV session

Who knows, bilocation may old hat to some of you. I would like to share my bilocation experience during a remote viewing session with people who understand what Remote Viewing is and what bilocation is. It was simply stunning, let me tell ya. After a few months break, I worked some practice...