Recent content by BigRed333

1. B

CRV Expansion 2

Alexis: I had deleted my account last week but re-installed it when i heard that you perceived that I was hating on you Wanted to jump back in and clarify. I don’t hate you, I don’t even know you. And some remote viewing theorists believe that we are all connected; I believe...
  2. B

Is it Just Imagination? What Accurate Perceptions "Feel Like" - Exercise

Hi Tbone, yes I don't feel there is very many new things under the sun, that's why charging such high rv training tuition is so bogus to me. Everything we learn is just another technique, if we don't use them they will never mean anything. So many folks like to think there is just one other...
  3. B

CRV Expansion 2

Alexis: The worst thing about your proposition is that it is dark. If by some chance there is a Narcisstic Generation, the last thing I intend to do with my precious time is blitz them with all my hard earned CRV knowledge. Sounds a lot like blitzing coke addicts with coke because they are...
  4. B

Hi Katz, yes there is no wrong or right with the exercises...I think what I was trying to see is if your sessions were workng the way I have seen mine and others work with these exercises...ie exactly as you indicated! More AIs and AOLs, but this is similar to meditation where first attempts to...
  5. B

Hi Katz, I agree with Pat that it would be great to see the sessions you referred to with the multiple AIs and AOL drive, and how you saw the exercises as having caused contributed to same. I won’t be replying to any emails for awhile, fyi, very busy, but I hope you are all having fun...
  6. B

Hi Loraine: My exercises are based on ones I and some friends use and they are working well. Admitteldy, this is only so far in my viewing career....maybe as you suggest I am going in a wrong direction and fooling myself, lol, I guess we'll see :) I feel this work is ultimately trial and error...
  7. B

Developing Powers of Observations - Sensory Descriptors - Exercise

So true Daz, it's funny that it is called "remote viewing", because there's no question for me that anything you "penetrate" and "enage" and "consume" with your "five" senses is just a matter of taking that one little or giant step (depending on how you look at it), to sensing across time and...
  8. B

INTRODUCTION:

Thanks so much Marv! :) Pat, I look forward to working with you :) Also dang did I thank PJ for doing this? Thanks to all of you very much! :) :) -Mary
  9. B

Hi Everybody: A lot of people wonder how to tell an accurate perception from “just imagination”. Something that you may find helpful in developing your accuracy is to go as far out as possible with your imagination, just like you did when you were a child. If you work with...
  10. B

Developing Powers of Observations - Sensory Descriptors - Exercise

Hi Everybody: I wanted to share this screencast I had made last for some friends who I’ve been practicing my development with. It’s based on some success that I’ve had with my own sensory development through practices, drills, observing. Simply put, you go through the...
  11. B

INTRODUCTION:

Wow, Daz, this is like Christmas in June - great great news and anyone who works with you is very lucky - this is going to be wonderful. Everybody, Daz mentored me and my CRV grew in flying leaps, I really can't recommend him highly enough. He is an excellent viewer, instructor, and just a...
  12. B

Controlled Remote Viewing - CRV Training - Ingo Swann - Anxiety - Emotions – Psy

PJ said: I actually feel so badly about that editorial now that I have thought several times I need to do a meditation to target that viewer's inner-self that is tied to that experience and see if I can actually do something healing-useful for her during it--I don't even know that she's in the...
  13. B

Controlled Remote Viewing - CRV Training - Ingo Swann - Anxiety - Emotions – Psy

Hi PJ: This is a great post because there are a lot of implications here. I appreciate all the peripheral techniques that you bring to your target work. It’s very much what I was trying to “get to” with my posts – there is a lot that goes in before during and after a...
  14. B

Hi PJ: Thanks a million for your…well I can’t really put words to describe your email. To say that you are original and inspirational and dang brave in your self-expression would be to put it mildly. So I’ll just keep it simple and say that your response was a breath of...
  15. B

Hi PJ: Thanks so much for your response, and for taking the time to write it while you’re so busy at work. The reason I posted my question in the first place is, for me, directly related to the sketching aspect of CRV, and even remote viewing in general. I’m pretty obsessed with...