• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Recent content by daz

1. daz

Definition of the word blind in remote viewing.

Simple put but nice. Although... as an example: for a few years i have worked a series of on video rv projects for Farsight, I know that this has been given the name 'mysteries series' that is all I know, I only get an email telling me to start, and no one has ever been in the room or vicinity...
  2. daz

Definition of the word blind in remote viewing.

Well, this has become a murky topis over the years becasue so many people are taught incorrectly or are self assumed experts making things up as they go along, add to this the internet, words and human communication and you get an inevitable scale. Wikipedia states blind as: What this doesn't...
  3. daz

eiaght martinis issue 15 out now.

well, if you want further issues then opening a magcloud account will help with this. but if not send me the money @ darryl@nethed.com my paypal and i will send you a link to a download file. daz
  4. daz

eiaght martinis issue 15 out now.

8 Martinis Remote Viewing magazine - Issue 15 April 2017. Available in pdf (download) and full colour printed versions. For the first time with this issue I have decided to trial a very small purchase price for the magazine in download version. 8 martinis takes me personally many, many hours...
  5. daz

Sorry peeps..

Im sorry peeps, I forgot about t he targets here as ive been busy ion rv projects of my own and the next issue of eight Martinis - would you like a new target? DAz
  6. daz

Optimal School Application

I will bite. RV needs feedback to assess accuracy of the psi data - so what is the feedback for this?, I live in the UK and the rv data (enclosed) describes pretty much EVERY school in my city of which there are over 50? I can supply you pics of all the schools in my town that have exactly...
  7. daz

Practice CRV Target 2016-0211 - due November 30 2016.

Re: Practice CRV Target 2016-0211 - FEDDBACK Guys, First, I apologise for my delay in getting this up, this last couple of months has been chaotic with the diagnosis of terminal cancer in my pops and his death of this. Well done - great stuff and generally some very good target contact. I'm...
  8. daz

Next President of the USA?

Congrat alexDIC - good call there. would love to get your data on this for a larger poll and analysis of the whole election and multiple projects all looking at this using ARV.
  9. daz

Practice CRV Target 2016-0211 - due November 30 2016.

Target: 2016-0211 Due November 30 - 2016 Note: Any CRV questions - just ask here or in PEM I will be looking for correct CRV format first, accuracy second in the sessions. Go as far as you can in the CRV process. spend 2 or more pages in stages 1 ideograms. spend 3 or more pages in stages 3...
  10. daz

Do you guys want anothr target

OK will get one up ASAP.
  11. daz

Do you guys want anothr target

As its getting late in the year and chrissy is approaching do you guys want another target - due early in December?
  12. daz

CRV praccy due Sep 20, 2016 Target:190816

Guys, Well done - great stuff and generally some very good target contact within. Target: ================= 190816 The life in the Patterson Bigfoot Film | Bluff Creek, California | 1967 Cue: The remote viewer is to move to the optimum position and location to describe the target life...
  13. daz

Call out for Remote viewers for a project October 2016....

This is a Call out for remote viewers to work a project for Debra Lynne Katz and Michelle Freed Bulgatz. They need 100 remote viewers for a project they are working on - so get you RV ass in gear and help them out - Ill be doing so - Daz Smith ============================================= Debra...
  14. daz

8 days left on this one...
  15. daz

Ned, TBH I can only help with the ins and outs of CRV as that's what i have been using for 2 decades. You could try to join-in with another methodology - but im not sure i would be able to offer much advice. Daz