Recent content by forwarned

1. F

CRV Practice target for January 2016 - due in by Feb19th 2016

I apologise to daz and everyone if sticking my oar in has stirred the pot unnecessarily. This little glitz ..... ( as frustating as it was) ....can be marked down to experience and used as an opportunity to learn from it and as Daz says we can ignore it and move on. :) regards Gerry
  2. F

CRV Practice target for January 2016 - due in by Feb19th 2016

OK. I think the above comments may put a nail in the coffin for the practice target session as it has muddied the waters and implanted unnecessary AOL influence. im guessing it was not deliberate just missguided. All information regarding an ongoing session must be kept private and even when...
  3. F

CRV practice - Due April 4th 2015 - 1803-3311

Hi everyone, Nice work and well done.im sorry i was unable to join you with this very interesting target. I shall hopefully get back for the next one. Gerry.
  4. F

CRV practice target for Feb 2015 - due March 7th 2015

Hi Daz. Thanks for a great target and to have the opportunity to compare sessions with some of the most experienced in remote viewing. Although a lot of the data cant be feed back on.there was however many many colaborating matching details. Very very well done to everyone,it was a pleasure...
  5. F

London RV meet-up/chat dec 20th (approx date)

Hi Daz, I would be delighted at the opportunity to say hello. If its ok to email me with details. Regards Gerry
  6. F

CRV practice target - due Nov 15 2014

A great practice target :) thanks Daz. Well done everyone nice work by all. Stewart , No ive never been there, but its on my wish list. Ive learned a great deal from this practice session by beginning to see and having more understanding of how the process of the stages build and to take...
  7. F

Next CRV Practice target - Due 17 Oct 2014

good work from everyone. :) another great practice target Daz, thanks .
  8. F

London RV meet-up/chat dec 20th (approx date)

Hi Daz, Thats a great idea, :) put my name down, It would be great to meet up and put faces to names. :) Gerry
  9. F

Do you want another target

Hi Daz, I’m delighted and pleased that you didn’t give up on us and I think we have all now realised it was a close call, you have brought all of us further than we could ever have imagined from whence we first put pen to paper enabling us to take our first steps going forward into...
  10. F

Do you want another target

hi Daz, I would love another target, it would be such a shame if you stop mentoring, ive only missed the last session due to more of a learning curve. it wasnt because of lack of interest and im sure im not the only one that would be keen or delighted to carry on and be in it for the long haul...
  11. F

New Target CRV only - due midnight 19th September 2014

Hi Stewart, Yes I would agree it would be best working thru it and go with the flow Time, practice,practice,practice, patience and a definite thirst to be in attuned with ones inner ‘I’ a must. I haven’t started a data base as yet and hadn’t given much thought to it...
  12. F

Hi RVT , maybe the wrong terminology or phrase used as to the definition I was trying to portray But I think you know what I had meant …..now having said that, since my last post I went back over the session and relived and studied those moments and can say that I was wrong to put it to...
  13. F

Hi RVT, Its hard to explain as being newish to this, I’ve only done about 20ish sessions in total and i have experienced some amazing experiences of which has me totally amazed and intrigued, all and each being different from one session to another , heightening of the senses, even an...
  14. F

Nice work Janine and RVTrainee. some very nice data. It was a pleasure and interesting going through your sessions, well done to both of you. Hi Daz, Letter to Teacher why Gerry didn’t do his homework. I deliberately didn’t do this target due to more of a learning curve to...
  15. F

New CRV practice target - due August 7th 2014

hi nice work everyone, great practice target Daz, it had me baffled at points I had received a lot of aoling of pompii in previous session than i actualy got for this. is that a bleed through? Rv trainee001 have a look at the target number you have posted 2705 -2011 and the target for this...