Recent content by japardice

1. japardice

CRV Stage 1 - IDEOGRAM tools.

Interesting results. After reading Daz's article on ideograms I decided on a different approach. I let my hand move more freely (not sticking necessarily to the established ideograms) and I also drew my ideograms without interrupting the line of my last number. I saw several sessions with Daz...
  2. japardice

INTRODUCTION:

Hi Arkeo, I totally agree. I'm surprised why more people haven't discovered it yet. The material here is invaluable. As for me, I will do my best to "foster more participation" :)
  3. japardice

CRV Stage 1 - IDEOGRAM tools.

Thank you, Daz, for the article. It woke me up to the fact that my conscious mind has a problem with ideograms. In Courney's course (and I guess in other courses as well) we need to draw basic ideograms. It was hard because the hand wanted to make a doodle instead of the basic ideograms. (No...
  4. japardice

INTRODUCTION:

Dear Daz, and forum members, thank you for this opportunity. I'm very passionate about learning RV. I'm doing the free audio course of CourneyBrown (Farsight Institute) with some astonishing and some funny results, (God, is the mind funny sometimes!) and I absolutely fell in love with it. I'm...