Recent content by Jax

1. J

Audio practice

I see there have been some audio practices to this.. Is this to train our minds to hear the sounds that may come to us during a remote exercise? I have not yet found the information that explains it.. i really need to read the book Daz wrote. Thank you.
  2. J

I am glad to see TKR is still open. I hope to continue. I have had so much happen in the last...

I am glad to see TKR is still open. I hope to continue. I have had so much happen in the last few years.. I hope I am ready to settle in to this. I have the ability.. I believe I can be very good at this. I just need to settle in and give it my time. Thank you RedCairo for your time. Blessings.
  3. J

Free Stage 1 Audio Ideogram Drills Utility

Found you again. Thank you.. I am hoping to be able to give it my all.
  4. J

New CRV practice for May

Will there be a new CRV practice for May.. I am anxious to get back to it. I have been practicing many of the things you have suggested. Such the feel and texture and temperature of things. Also have had some interesting things happen since i was last on. I definitely want to continue. Thank...
  5. J

CRV Practice target for January 2016 - due in by Feb19th 2016

Ok some questions got answered. it helps to read the whole thing. Thank you.
  6. J

"Solace" the movie

Solace the movie http://www.watchvideosonlinehd.com/fullmovies/solace-2015-full-movie-watch-online.html
  7. J

"Solace" the movie

Never mind. Got it. THank you. Jax
  8. J

"Solace" the movie

Where would I find it. I do not seem to be able to locate a place where I can download it. I do not have a cell phone. only my computer. Not on Netflix. Thanks Jax
  9. J

INTRODUCTION:

This would be perfect for me at this time. Thank you Dax. I hope I can be part of this.
  10. J

First CRV practice target for 2015 - due 31/1/2015

Where do we find the pages so everything is correct. I have done this only once. I do not have a printer.. Or do I not have to print it out.. and do you want me to send it to you when I am done? Thank you Jax