Recent content by jrb

1. J

Keeping Hold of The Visual Imagery?

Glad I did bookmark. This thread came in handy lately when I was interpreting a brief ERV-lite experience. Here's an article I wrote about it on Medium. “Secrets of the Spider-Train: Analyzing a Sequence of Symbolic Remote Viewing Images” by Grin Spickett https://link.medium.com/NgLBd2gJe7...
  2. J

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

That same perspective is available from Theravada Buddhism and yogic texts and is not unique to Falun Gong. Remote viewing, however, is a discipline and innate human ability. It is available to everyone regardless of faith or dogma. Even I could do it, although it wasn't really compatible with...
  3. J

In a post full of insights, this is my favorite. It makes me want to go back and look at old pages. Will be bookmarking!
  4. J

Thank you for responding. The proposed connection between energy manipulation and remote viewing sounds very theoretical and tenuous rather than proven. Maybe you could learn how to practice remote viewing and then be able to speak from experience.
  5. J

What are RV methods (no, really, what)?

Then let's coin the health club yoga studio-friendly term of "cloudwork" to speak of both in a broad sense! I've seen reference in the archives of cloudwork being possible with training in energy manipulation, but not as just a side effect of practicing RV. I'd love to get some nifty powers...
  6. J

Much of the literature for remote viewing states that really vivid imagery tends to be incorrect. It sounds as though you are relaxing into your remote viewing. As we enter deeper states of mind, hypnagogic imagery naturally is produced. These can be flashes or persistent scenes, and quite...
  7. J

You wrote a similar post on a Reddit sub. Sounds like you really liked the book. There are a lot of books with a lot of cool ideas and far-out claims. Are there any immediate, practical applications for any parts of what you've described to improve the discipline of remote viewing? Please...
  8. J

"Cloud busting," yes, in the context of Nazi scientists and healing energy work, but not the phrase "cloud manipulation," except for in this thread. The former I didn't find spoken of as a general ability for RVers, but as something possible for people trained in Chi-type disciplines, and...
  9. J

What in the many heavens is "cloud manipulation?" Time to Google!
  10. J

Gary Langford's RV Teaching Method

I had very good success in RV Tournament this year using an ideogram motion/feeling and first impression method. Later, I encountered the 1986 CI / Langford method document and realized I had been doing basically the same thing, but with ideogram motion/feeling instead of a visual bit. There's...
  11. J

Kinesiologic Remote Viewing Astronomical and Other Photosites with ARV and CLI.

Do you have to use a target picture to overlay on, or could you take a written cue and work with words on a blank page, kind of like S2 CRV?
  12. J

What's funny is that since asking these questions last year and reading about the vortex, and actually trying Morehouse's ERV, I haven't experienced it even once more. That's interesting. So it sounds like you're saying that the vortex as taught by Morehouse may actually map against a similar...
  13. J

Emoji have that in common with ideograms. With the words I'm definitely having an easier time understanding what you're doing and why. It's pretty neat.
  14. J

Target "atmosphere" as a clue?

In Daz Smith's open source CRV guide, he recommends breaking down sight in SII as color, brightness, and contrast, if I recall. The latter two sort of map to what you are describing. Lyn Buchanan teaches that you need to practice your sense of "ambiance" before you can develop remote viewing...
  15. J

Keep on KRVing, James. I like the words better than the emoji