Recent content by kuurt

1. K

Any killshot updates - Is it still suppose to happen?

I watched Ed Dames video about the killshot a year or two ago. Just wondering what's up with that? Is it still suppose to happen? I don't see any updates on his website. I think he had a team of remote viewers that apparently all saw the event taking place in the near future. I can't...
  2. K

Trusting the subconsicous - pendulum, dowsing, muscle testing, RV ideograms

Oh, okay - got it! That's a good idea, I'll have to give that a try.
  3. K

"...Then ask if this is the right answer to my question. Put it into one of two piles - a yes pile and a no pile. Then after you've done this 20 or 30 times, take a look. If you have mostly the same answers in one pile and the opposite in the other pile, you are really doing something. If...
  4. K

I'll have to try testing things like that instead of asking questions and see how that works. A naturopathic doctor tested my heart with this method one time when I was having heart problems. She put one hand on my heart and her other hand pushing against my arm and told me to resist...
  5. K

In my case, I can get the pendulum to move, it just doesn't always give me the right answer. I don't feel like my conscious mind is getting in the way - I mean I'm not trying to think about if it's going to be a yes or a no before hand. I just quite my mind after asking the question and let it...
  6. K

When you use a pendulum, dowsing rod, or muscle testing to get answers from your subconscious mind, your subconscious supposedly communicates via your anatomic nervous system. With the pendulum and dowsing rods, it causes your hand to move one way or the other. With muscle testing, your arm...
  7. K

... Dowsing Lottery Numbers

I'm confused. I understand what dowsing is, but how do you dowse lottery numbers? Wouldn't you have to write every number possibility down on separate sheets of paper or something and spread them out maybe in a circle around yourself and then see which number your dowsing rods lead you to...
  8. K

RVing the lottery

I'm a remote viewing newbie basically. I wanted to figure out how to make money with RV. Apparently using RV to get number is very difficult so people have devised other methods like Associative Remote Viewing (ARV). This video I found on YouTube gives an example of how you can use ARV to...
  9. K

RVing horse races

I wanted to try RVing horse races to practice RVing the winner. But, I don't know anything about horse racing. Where online do people go to bet on horse races? I'm looking for one that has races all year around and not just at certain times of the year. I live in the U.S. -Indiana and not...
  10. K

What are some ways to make money with RV?

Oh thank you Tbone. Some how I didn't see that section. I guess I did post in the wrong area.
  11. K

Yeah, I think using RV for betting on a horse race would be easier than something like a lotto ticket. Because it's easier to pickup on colors than numbers. Unfortunately it seems they only have horse races certain times of the year. :( That and I can't even figure out how they bet on them...
  12. K

"Joker" James Holmes claims mind control

In case you're interested: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/james-holmes-conspiracy/
  13. K

I want to specifically learn how to use remote viewing to win some money from like lottery tickets or from a horse race or something (I don't know). What are some ways you guys are using RV to make some money? And how much do I need to know before I can use it to make money? I know the...
  14. K

Why do I get the same ideogram every time?

What is the deal with ideograms really? I mean, it seems like every time I try to do a remote viewing session, I get nothing from the ideogram that I scribble down. I know they supposedly come from the subconscious and indicate different things like whether you're dealing with a man made...
  15. K

Where online do you guys go to practice remote viewing?

Where online do you guys go to practice remote viewing? I see that there are a few websites where you can practice. What is the best place that you have found for practicing?