• TKR Chat Monday nights: 8pm PT 11pm ET 4am GMT here in the chat room. Also: Mission tasking has resumed in the dojo. Tasks close 7pm Monday nights.

Recent content by mscir

1. mscir

Can a remote viewer accurately view something in the past?

Pat Price once RV'd water towers that had been demo'd...
  2. mscir

Hello Everybody!

stevenogg, If you don't mind talking about it, how big a part has psi played in your life?
  3. mscir

Did Icarus Project exist?

URL?
  4. mscir

Q: Targets we post on TKR

If you're referring to CRV, there would have to be some mechanism where people could post targets that other people could access blind, or better double-blind. I know PJ was developing a system to allow people to do just that. If she's finished it, advertising that here, and on Reddit and a few...
  5. mscir

I have a question

If you post this on one of Edward's FB or youtube video posts he'll probably see it. Just a thought. would be interesting if you copied a url to any discussion here. OnYoutube he's here https://www.youtube.com/user/erviewer On FB he's Edward Ríoghbhárdáin Austin, Texas
  6. mscir

I have a question

Great idea!
  7. mscir

Back to the Future ?

I can't either. I downloaded the image full size (3088 x 4216 px), looked it over, didn't find anything. To try to bring out any writing that was obscured by the uneven lighting I started experimenting: Image > Adjustments > Invert, then Image > Adjustments > Curves using a curve to even out the...
  8. mscir

rw?

Do you have any interest in meditation, to reduce anxiety and feel better, and possibly make it easier to 'tune in to' or 'be with' your intuition? Meditation helped me relax a lot, and there are all sorts of meditation for you to sample, to see if you like one that works for you.
  9. mscir

German Scientists Will Pay You 10,000 Euros if You Can Prove That You Have Superpowers

Make sure you read the fine print, the not so amazing Randi pulled all kinds of dirty tricks to avoid paying, he was disingenuous, to put it nicely.
  10. mscir

Can't locate Imgur directions for adding images to a session

What url are you taken to?
  11. mscir

next President of the USA

Brave is FAST, thanks.
  12. mscir

Marty Rosenblatt on Coast to Coast last night

Remote Viewing - Best of Coast to Coast AM - 6/10/19Remote Viewing - Best of Coast to Coast AM - 6/10/19WWRemote Viewing - Best of Coast to Coast AM - 6/10/19 June 11, 2019 • 19 min George Noory and psychic medium Marty Rosenblatt explore his work as a remote viewer, his theories on the...
  13. mscir

Dizzy and nauseous after a session

Do you have the same experience when you close your eyes and meditate (if you have any experience with meditation)?