Recent content by mscir

1. mscir

Dizzy and nauseous after a session

Do you have the same experience when you close your eyes and meditate (if you have any experience with meditation)?
  2. mscir

How to register on ten thousand roads website?

Don't be so hard on yourself, your sites rock.
  3. mscir

ARV Football (Soccer) Correct Score method

Really nice target tool on the zarik page, thanks!
  4. mscir

How to register on ten thousand roads website?

Is sent PJ a message including your request.
  5. mscir

Is it Just Imagination? What Accurate Perceptions "Feel Like" - Exercise

I did the first 2 weekend Silva class and had amazing results.
  6. mscir

Daz's recent writeup of how a session felt to him was really well done, imo this is the best writeup of the experience of remote viewing that I've ever read. http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewer/?fbclid=IwAR1V7gsrv4ALUSe6N1z_aJIkL9WVRyRUvpMRCDXkfNF8YNuFWTXaPlzsmb8
  7. mscir

I have a different perspective, if I can get training from truly talented, sincere people who have trained for thousands of hours to hone their craft, that is money very well spent. Why should someone who's talented, in any field, give you their time and attention, they have needs for privacy...
  8. mscir

RV...never get anything correct :(

Same here, watching Edward Riordan, and the Farsight Viewers, do their thing helped me.
  9. mscir

RV...never get anything correct :(

Do you happen to have the urls of the sites with the ideograms you found helpful? I used Daz Smith's from his training manual but I was considering adding to them and it would be interesting seeing the ones you liked.
  10. mscir

Extra practice in bed?

That fact that it worked before is encouraging, you might consider doing a one to three month experiment, recording all of the data, then analyzing it at the end of the experiment to see how you did.
  11. mscir

Extra practice in bed?

I apologize, I didn't realize you were already using targets from web sites. What you're doing sounds great, and I agree with what RVTrainee001 said.
  12. mscir

Extra practice in bed?

Do you have any way of approaching getting feedback? Not to imply in any way that it's all imagination, but to use on-demand psi for remote viewing, being able to direct it to a target and then getting feedback is gold. Maybe have someone you know but don't live with pick a target and seal it...
  13. mscir

Extra practice in bed?

I agree with tbone, definitely sounds like it's worth a go if that fits with your very busy schedule, let us know what happens.
  14. mscir

Is this RV course any good?

Your local library probably has several RV books, or can get them for you using inter-library loans. I liked books by Daz Smith, Joe McMoneagle, Ingo Swann, Paul H. Smith, PM Atwater, Lyn Buchanan, Russell Targ, David Morehouse, Courtney Brown, and Stephen Schwarz. There are some great videos on...
  15. mscir

We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.

The fact that there are no legit replies and supporting information or web site is a red flag for me.