Recent content by penny

1. P

Engineering, Remote-viewing as R&D tool.

Hi Tunde, All good if they give you permission. not good to surprise them with it. thats all I meant. I'm all for it. RVing technology, including living technology. and future. I'm even interested in the Txception concept of imprinting information onto the memory card with mental intent. thats...
  2. P

Thats great ! I think the Txception 12 atom memory cell project is awesome !!
  3. P

Plodders right, Dont do it, dont spy on the company, corporation that you want to work with. I work independantly with a corporation, they have been hacked, and they dont like it ! A good portfolio, experience and a curteous manner will get you further. Just my opinion from my own experience.
  4. P

What you say is correct Jon, you have to talk their language or they wont give you the time of day. RV translates into electromagnetic terms pretty easily. The domains of consciousness are measured degrees apart from one another. If one recognises the source of contact with incoming info, they...
  5. P

Yes, well, RI is taken very seriously in Research and Developement and in a technological and engineering capacity. Naturally in that specific situation the developers take RV and Intuitive information seriously too. Electrical engineering, re robotics, & modern electrodynamic systems. probably...
  6. P

Mentoring - Target 3- due 18.9.2012 - give it a go!

Thanks Daz for your comments on my session, I will work on the summary and change the way I put the information together. I was also having trouble becoming familiar with descriptive words, in stage 1.
  7. P

Target 2 - Due: 1.9.2012

Another interesting target !. and it has been good to see everyones sketches, and interesting bits of data. It is definitely helpfull to compare sessions. I had a little trouble remembering correct structure and how to expand the data. It might take me a while to get that right. I think it is...
  8. P

Dream RV/ERV

It was for Lottery numbers, N.Z, Canadian, Irish. It was well designed with a good cue. We combined all our numbers together each week for a different Lottery, and made various combinations with the numbers. if that makes sense. We only made a few combinations each time, so did not do well...
  9. P

1ARV : What does a "Pass" really mean?

Trusting the friend, Intuitive knowledge is infallible, that much is true, it is called Wisdom. However the Concrete mind, lower mind is fallible, and that is what you analyse with. It will take a very long time, I believe, to learn to discriminate between the 'functioning' Intuition and the...
  10. P

Mentoring - Target1 - due 17.8.2012 - give it a go!

Thanks Tunde, I was happy to see the target bore some resemblence to my session. :) My confidence was low, but there is something very special about the order of things in the crv process.
  11. P

Mentoring - Target1 - due 17.8.2012 - give it a go!

Hi Daz, Thanks for your comments on my session, and suggestions. I will work at expanding the data. More ideograms, sketches and probing sketches for S2 data.
  12. P

Dream RV/ERV

hi, we had a dream the lottery, type experiment not that long ago. we ended up using a few methods, dream rv, dowsing, future self, to come up with the numbers. We had about 12 trials, they were very successfull odds wise and there was an air of syncronicity throughout the experiment. we had 5-6...
  13. P

Another Mayan prediction of an apocalypse in 2012 is found

Thats very interesting Pat, and informative. I saw a video with a simulated model of the carbon atom constructs. They were layer upon layer. Of course one atom thick is no protection from anything. The video was from 'urbanyogi' and called the 'secret of secrets'. I have been told that some...
  14. P

Carbon fabric ? that must be what you are talking about.built from layers of carbon atoms, one atom thick.
  15. P

Yep Rudolph Steiner, I suppose he does have some good stuff, the Steiner Schools are good. The transmutation of carbon stuff was a topic at the New York 2011 World Goodwill seminar, "Transmutation of carbon and Spiritual Dynamism" . Also to look forward to, but maybe not this december...