Recent content by Raine

1. R

visions versus RV.

My visions sound a lot like what you have explained. but When I have visions i meditate and quiet my mind till i hear loud wave like sounds, if i have even one thought in my mind these sounds would halt. I could feel and smell things as well as i had a full understanding that it was not my...
  2. R

visions versus RV.

I know I haven't been part of this site very often and i am sure i do ask odd questions but these are honest questions and any tips help.
  3. R

visions versus RV.

I am not sure if i should try RV since i have visions. does anyone think it will worsen my visions. i honestly like the thought of RV since its controllable but still unsure of how it might affect me in the long run. any pointers would be great
  4. R

My endless search for others like me...

when i am sad i made it rain by willing it to when i was young. now it i feel in danger i instead feel "something" take over and i just can't feel "fear" as a full emotion.
  5. R

Part 2, 8) I have two children. during both pregnancies i refused to find out the gender. mostly because i already knew. i also knew hair color and eye color because i had a dream at the beginning of my 1st term. 9) my family was in danger of a large wedge F-4 tornado on a direct path of...
  6. R

OK just to be clear. yes the origin of RH- is one big mystery. And the only reason its safe to give birth with the two blood types now is because of the copper based shot the mother gets before and sometimes after the birth. It used to be very dangerous before since the mothers body would...
  7. R

psychokenesis

I can send that kind of energy to anyone on the planet. would you like a demonstration?
  8. R

psychokenesis

In quantum physics it makes it clear in the double slit experiment. By just watching you can change the outcome... That would be mind over matter or PK.
  9. R

I have yet to find out my blood type. My grandma has O RH- blood so i know it runs in my family. My mom doesn't even Know hers lol.
  10. R

thank you Mycroft. :)
  11. R

So far I haven't met others that are like myself but I know there are. To be honest I am the kind of person that watches from the side line, only because I can see more from there. The things I am going to try to explain is very difficult since I am not open enough to let others in or what I can...
  12. R

Is it normal to see and hear static? actual static?

The static i see gets 10 times worse when thunderstorms are in the area... the static is like a fuzz not sure how else to explain it. during storms they seem to zip across the sky hitting others and light up. the sky fills up with this. its strange to me still even though i have seen this my...
  13. R

Is it normal to see and hear static? actual static?

When I was around 6 years old I started seeing static. I thought i was normal until i turned 12. I had my eyes checked. nothing was wrong even my vision was 20/20. so i shrugged it off. I got used to it overtime since i see it everywhere and it never goes away. About a year ago i started hearing...
  14. R

term meanings...Help

thank you Jon
  15. R

term meanings...Help

I am very new to this site and have been coming to an problem understanding what thing are meaning. ERV? RI? SRV? ARV? 4S? to name a few Thank you for reading