Recent content by RickDan

1. R

Q: Targets we post on TKR

I must check reddit. Just a note: my intention was not a place to train "normal" targets and check your progress (there are some websites for that, like here in dojopsi, Lynn Buchanan website, etc). The idea would be to learn more about the targets themselves, gathering the information from...
  2. R

Thanks for answering. Indeed, people using targets are newbies, I guess that the "masters" of RV are not doing this. Unless they understand that sometimes people may want help (not my case) or sometimes want to solve mysteries (my case...and what I have in mind is a "normal" thing, not ufos! lol).
  3. R

Is it possible for people post targets here, even blind ones, and try to get information about them? For example, imagine that I have a target or a question, that nobody knows. The question could be for example: "What event destroyed the old hotel near my house?" or "What can I know about the...
  4. R

Question about the way you "pop out" information

Regarding my original question in this topic, the best document I found is this: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000300110001-8.pdf I think that this is a very important issue that is only barely adressed. I found another document from Prudence Calabrese (you can...
  5. R

Ideograms - literal vs dictionary question

Hi! Thanks for answering! I think thats an important topic because everybody teaching ideograms says exactly that. So, if they are that important, one needs to know how to make ideograms. This is how my question arised in my mind. Maybe the important thing about ideograms is using them...
  6. R

Ideograms - literal vs dictionary question

Hi! First of all, I see that the forum is almost dead...no new posts, lots of deleted threads (dont know why)...Well, any way, my question is this: Some remote viewers prefer to create a list of ideograms to describe everything, for example, across-down will be always a structure or artificial...
  7. R

Life in the 6 planet system HD-70642 (Lyn Buchanan)

Well, I still seeing the video (still on minute 40:00) but I have some comments. SPOILER alert: dont read next if you want to see the video first. Lyn says the ape beings were collecting ore to the aliens from the sky...that remembers me the Zacharias Sittin bullshit. Everybody knows that...
  8. R

RV...never get anything correct :(

I dont get, I really dont get how to remote view. I prepare the papers for the session, I am in the mood to do it (really focused) and then I start the session. After the last stroke for the target number, I will squeeze an ideogram. Sometimes will go slow, sometimes its like a burst. Then I go...
  9. R

Prudence Calabrese and other tut. videos

Thanks for your feedback. I dont want to make this a "Courtney B. discussion" lol, but from the little I saw on his stuff, it seems that he makes bombastic predictions and sayings that dont come to get true. Something on him looks like exagerating. And, as I said before, I love seeing Melina...
  10. R

Thanks for your answer! Yes, the videos are free (I suppose...if they are illegally on youtube thats not my concern), but they failed with the target feedback. Nevertheless, it was somewhat pleasant and inspiring listening Prudence and the other guy (no idea who he was). I will stick with the...
  11. R

Well, DONT SEE THE VIDEOS! Why? In the second video, they prompt the student to a new task, a new target but in the end you never go to know what it is! In the first session they show the target, but not in the 2nd session. If you are seeing this to learn, like me, probably you want to follow...
  12. R

CRV LIBRARY

The Apollo 16 EVA link is not working, can you put it again? Thanks:) What about videos to learn RV?
  13. R

After reading Daz tutorials and seeing at least 1h of videos from Prudence, it seems that she really knows the stuff. I am enjoying the video!
  14. R

I found some videos of Prudence C. on youtube. They seem to be nice tutorials on RV. Do you think that they are good enough to learn RV? Do you have any better options? It seems that Prudence was involved on some controversial issues, something that may affect her reputation as a serious...
  15. R

Question about the way you "pop out" information

Very useful! Thanks a lot!