Recent content by tbone

1. T

Marty Rosenblatt on Coast to Coast last night

I didn't listen but I'm sure interested people can find an archive. DATEMonday - June 10, 2019 In the latter half, physicist and remote viewing expert Marty Rosenblatt talked about consciousness, precognition, and the predictive capabilities of remote viewing. It was understood in quantum...
  2. T

Dreaming you are someone else

I just read your J'Rend blog post. I recently read an interesting book : Tuning the Human Biofield: Healing with Vibrational Sound Therapy. In it she describes her therapy using tuning forks to manipulate peoples' energy fields. There was a person trained by her at an alternative health...
  3. T

When you are totally wrong, what is the probable cause?

Or maybe you were correct. I seem to remember PJ viewing a planetary body (one of Jupiter's moons maybe?) and getting vibes that it was conscious. Maybe there is a level of consciousness in everything that you tapped into. Hardly something that you can get get feedback for, though.
  4. T

ARV Football (Soccer) Correct Score method

One thing many ARV people ran/run into is initial success followed by a run of failures. That is to say the first few predictions will be successful then there will be several failures. This was often blamed on the ARV being "interesting" to the unconscious mind at first and then becoming...
  5. T

Extra practice in bed?

It may help. I read that Joe McMoneagle does something similar. Working targets while cutting grass etc.. There is something to be said for using the process though.
  6. T

Should I skip my list?

Perfectly acceptable. I know the descriptor list you are referring to and it is just reference guide to get you started, like training wheels on a bike. Eventually, you do away with it. So if you feel comfortable without it, go for it.
  7. T

Is this RV course any good?

That is how I learned. I thought they were well done. The thing is, there are many more books and courses online now that could probably do the job for free. I had read a lot of books on the subject but could never quite figure out what to do and always felt a little lost. Watching the...
  8. T

RV...never get anything correct :(

I thought I read somewhere that a lot of it migrated to Facebook. I'm not on Facebook so I don't really know.
  9. T

psychiatrist believed in precognition

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/03/04/the-psychiatrist-who-believed-people-could-tell-the-future
  10. T

Yeah that happens to me all the time. I think a ton of quality practice would help but I just haven't had the time lately it seems. It sounds like you are on the right track.
  11. T

I really found watching videos of RV were helpful in learning. Actually seeing what someone was doing helped me to follow along. Just reading it in a book or on a website didn't cut it. I needed to see it in action.
  12. T

Hal Putoff Propulsion based on vacuum engineering

A FOIA request brought out a list of classified projects pursued by the Pentagon and I noticed Hal Putoff's name on one...
  13. T

Try this?

That's pretty neat. I've never heard of doing that. Maybe I will give it a shot if I ever get some extra time.
  14. T

Try this?

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you mean. Perhaps I don't understand what you mean by "Time Line". Wouldn't many time lines be soft, wet and cold? Or are you asking if rather than cueing a target you add another layer and cue the time line in which the target you view appears and get...