Search results

1. daz

eiaght martinis issue 15 out now.

8 Martinis Remote Viewing magazine - Issue 15 April 2017. Available in pdf (download) and full colour printed versions. For the first time with this issue I have decided to trial a very small purchase price for the magazine in download version. 8 martinis takes me personally many, many hours...
  2. daz

Sorry peeps..

Im sorry peeps, I forgot about t he targets here as ive been busy ion rv projects of my own and the next issue of eight Martinis - would you like a new target? DAz
  3. daz

Practice CRV Target 2016-0211 - due November 30 2016.

Target: 2016-0211 Due November 30 - 2016 Note: Any CRV questions - just ask here or in PEM I will be looking for correct CRV format first, accuracy second in the sessions. Go as far as you can in the CRV process. spend 2 or more pages in stages 1 ideograms. spend 3 or more pages in stages 3...
  4. daz

Do you guys want anothr target

As its getting late in the year and chrissy is approaching do you guys want another target - due early in December?
  5. daz

Call out for Remote viewers for a project October 2016....

This is a Call out for remote viewers to work a project for Debra Lynne Katz and Michelle Freed Bulgatz. They need 100 remote viewers for a project they are working on - so get you RV ass in gear and help them out - Ill be doing so - Daz Smith ============================================= Debra...
  6. daz

CRV praccy due Sep 20, 2016 Target:190816

Target: 190816 Due Sept 20 - 2016 Note: Any CRV questions - just ask here or in PEM I will be looking for correct CRV format first, accuracy second in the sessions. Go as far as you can in the CRV process. BUT TRY to spend 2 or more pages in stages 1 ideograms. BUT TRY to spend 3 or more...
  7. daz

CRV practice target due 7 August 2016

Target: 1107-2016 Due Aug 7 2016 Note: Any CRV questions - just ask here or in PEM I will be looking for correct CRV format first, accuracy second in the sessions. Go as far as you can in the CRV process. BUT TRY to spend 2 or more pages in stages 1 ideograms. BUT TRY to spend 3 or more...
  8. daz

Time cross project - remote vieiwng the future - today.

Hi guys, so we have started to upload and publish this FARSIGHT project on the net month by month as we progress. We are endeavouring to try to remote view a month in advance the top news event for the following month AND to record this LIVE on video and publish th emterial all in advance of...
  9. daz

MOVED: Boston wins tonight

This topic has been moved to Associative Remote Viewing. http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/index.php?topic=9642.0
  10. daz

Remote viewing the Antikythera mechanism – a solution to an engima.

More than a hundred years ago an extraordinary mechanism was found by sponge divers at the bottom of the sea near the island of Antikythera. It astonished the whole international community of experts on the ancient world. Was it an astrolabe? Was it an ornery or an astronomical clock? Or...
  11. daz

Eight Martinis Remote Viewing magazine - Issue 14 - April 2016

Eight Martinis Remote Viewing magazine - Issue 14 - April 2016 This issue is packed with great insights, Remote Viewing examples and articles on a large range of Remote Viewing and ESP topics from some of the key people within Remote Viewing and is packed with 68 pages. It contains the...
  12. daz

CRV Practice target due May 26 2016

Target: 2104-3481 Due May 26 2016 Note: Any CRV questions - just ask here or in PEM I will be looking for correct CRV format first, accuracy second in the sessions. Go as far as you can in the CRV process. BUT TRY to spend 2 or more pages in stages 1 ideograms. BUT TRY to spend 3 or more...
  13. daz

CRV Practice target for March2016 - due in by MAR 31st 2016

Target: 0903-1141 Note: Any CRV questions - just ask here or in PEM I will be looking for correct CRV format first, accuracy second in the sessions. Go as far as you can in the CRV process. BUT TRY to spend 2 or more pages in stages 1 ideograms. BUT TRY to spend 3 or more pages in stages 3...
  14. daz

Video - The Moment JFK Died-Remote Viewing the afterlife

Just released a new film about me, remote viewing and a recent project - The Moment JFK Died-Remote Viewing the afterlife has just been released by Dick Allgire who did an outstanding job creating are directing this film. I hope you enjoy it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2woNocfUc All the...
  15. daz

CRV Practice target for January 2016 - due in by Feb19th 2016

Target: 2801-2016 Note: Any CRV questions - just ask here or in PEM I will be looking for correct CRV format first, accuracy second in the sessions. Go as far as you can in the CRV process. BUT TRY to spend 2 or more pages in stages 1 ideograms. BUT TRY to spend 3 or more pages in stages 3...
  16. daz

Call for remote viewing articles, news and examples...

Eight Martinis Remote Viewing magazine. We are looking for remote viewing related articles, news, examples and content for the next issue. We need final content by the March 5th deadline. Contact daz smith on darryl@nethed.com for questions and details.
  17. daz

New Year new targets - ready everyone?

Hiya, before I post a target I just want to gauge commitment and interest if positive we can start again in Feb 2016 - so anyone up for some targets and practice - im looking for a commitment. All the best... Daz
  18. daz

CRV mentoring NOV 2015

Guys, the last target I put up only had two participants which is OK but since the TKR boards went down and we temporarily moved the input has not been there. Due to this and the approaching christmas holiday - im going to stop targets till early in the new year then will see if we can drum-up...
  19. daz

Eight martinis remote viewing magazine issue 13

Eight Martinis Remote Viewing magazine - Issue 13 October 2015 This issue is packed with great insights, Remote Viewing examples and articles on a large range of Remote Viewing and ESP topics from some of the key people within Remote Viewing and is packed with 68 pages. It contains the...
  20. daz

Remote viewing news, videos, articles and media from August 2015

http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewing-news-article-video-and-media-for-august-2015/