Search results

1. B

Wasp Control.Not a joke.

Than you for the reference, I am having a look through her website now ,i will put the link here incase anyone is interested. https://www.perelandra-ltd.com/
  2. B

Wasp Control.Not a joke.

Every time I tell a wasp to leave the house it does.Occasionally I have to put my hand by one (rarely) and then they always go.Its been like this for years and over 100 times at least. I don't know why,though I would really love to. Any ideas? This is true (I know it sounds crazy)and I...
  3. B

Hello, i need help.

I always have questions like this, Everyone is different, i dont literally feel a brick wall but maybe grab a fleeting view of it or just know its there,it really hard to describe. I have seem some people actually move their arms around to actually "feel" what is there. You just have to practice...
  4. B

Can anyone guide me on this please ?

Hello, Hope you are all well. I'm just updating this with some new strangeness in the hope that i can find some way to use whatever is happening to me to me to help others in whatever way i can. In addition to everything i wrote above i now have a sort of "lighthouse effect". So........ I...
  5. B

Changing something in the past and will it affect the future or not?

I would also love to understand "frequency" more.:rolleyes:
  6. B

Hello everyone and thanks again, Hope your all ok in this strange and scary time. Pam, Sorry its took me so long to reply but i have been quite overwhelmed by all this for a long time now. I feel ready for a new phase in my life now though. I have started protecting myself by visualizing a...
  7. B

@lightworkx4 Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my post. I wish mother earth would speak a bit louder though,maybe she could tune out the mother in law. I'm in the uk so i will have a look at the EMSC site,trying to hoover up as much info as i can. What did you mean by "unwanted...
  8. B

@jrb That's really interesting,I hadn't heard that stuff before about charismatic hearing. Thanks for the links.
  9. B

Thank you all for your replies, @tbone, I know what you mean about catching odd things in the peripheral vision,I seem to see dogs everywhere when they are not(which is nice) @Mycroft, that does make a lot of sense,the dislocation theory.The irony of what your parents did is huge,sorry to hear...
  10. B

Thats great,thanks for the link tbone. Do you experience any of these things i described ?
  11. B

Thanks tbone, How did you know i had rough upbringing though? i used the spellchecker,haha;) i will have to get that Ingo Swann book.
  12. B

I am just hoping for a little guidance or information here please. Some help would be much appreciated. If anyone knows what is happening to me,i would love to know too. Sorry for the long story but here it is. I have always thought that there might be something there to do with "psychic stuff"...