Search results

1. D

Thanks Palyne

I've been busy as hell and basically swamped lately, so I missed all the recent YRVS crap that was hitting the fan. That happens all the time. I'm always offline and so, I miss everything, lol. But I was thinking today about how a frequent question seems to recur over and over again in this...
  2. D

Scrying - and some weird RV experiences

Lately, coming off of a long lay-off from RV and trying to get back in the groove, I've been experiencing some odd phenomena. It's interfering with my results big time. For example, the target might be a picture of a horse and rider. For some unknown reason, I will get various impressions of...
  3. D

Using Conceptual Models of Reality in RV

Hey Guys, I just thought I'd mention a tactic I've been using lately (well, I've used it for a long time actually, but I recently started using it again). I thought it might be as useful to others as it's been to me. It's based on the various ways we conceptualize reality and how we...
  4. D

Tunde Has "Seen The Light"  Congratulations!  

Hey Tunde, I just found and read through the thread "Remote Viewer's use Hypnotherapists". I see you had your first real "visual" session! It was excellent! Very, very nice session. Congratulations! So, all this time, you had never had a session like that? This is exactly the kind of...
  5. D

Been Away, I'm Back, and Wow! Everything's changed

Everyone, I've been away from TKR - and away from RV in general - since about mid-January. I've barely online at all for three-five months or so. I can't believe how this place has changed! I'm glad to see most of the old gang is still here. Here's a short rundown of what happened and why...
  6. D

CRV Speed & ERV Altered State

Tunde made a comment on another thread that got me to thinking about a subject that's occured to me before. I'd like to see what everyone else thinks about it. Tunde wrote: "In the initial stages of the viewing, every line should be done as if you were starting afresh. Hence the reason for...
  7. D

PSI Process As Memory-Trigger?

Here's an interesting article from the Spring, 2004 edition of the Journal of Parapsychology.  I found it on a free article search site, 'FindArticles.com". Here's the page: http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2320/is_1_68/ai_n13699202 Most of the research and opinions sited are...
  8. D

Spirituality & RV (Was "RVing Without Feedback")

PJ Because we've moved so far afield from the original topic, I thought I'd start a new thread with a subject heading that better reflects the nature of the conversation. you wrote: "I don't think that "Jane can be objective about God when viewing" because...Jane can only judge her viewing by...
  9. D

Katrina's Wrath

I'm almost overwhelmed at the suffering of people in Louisana and Mississippi. It seems as if Civil Defense and Emergency Management is totally lacking. Maybe it's just the geography of the place or the layout of the city, I don't know. But what I'm seeing on TV in terms of rescue efforts...
  10. D

Burningman's Yoga and RV

Hey Dave, I don't wanna put you on the spot but...well, I guess that's exactly what I'm gonna do anyway, lol! :-) Could you fill us in a little on how Yoga and RV have impacted your life? I'd like to know which you started first, how one discipline has impacted the other, if any specific...
  11. D

Energy Work and RV

Hi, I mentioned a book by Robert Bruce, the Australian mystic, in another thread. Lately I've been doing some energy work that he suggests and describes in his book "Astral Dynamics". I wanted to see if it effects my RV in any way. Although I've meditated for years, I never really messed...
  12. D

Gary Langford's RV Teaching Method

I'm still speechless. One of the computer scientists at SRI back in the early days - a guy we never hear much about - Gary Langford,was described as seeming "like a new Pat Price" sometimes by Puthoff and Targ in Schanabel's "Remote Viewers". His description of the at-that-time brand...
  13. D

RVer's Emitting Photons at Target Sites

On Daz's site - Remoteviewed.com - (Excellent, excellent site, btw, Daz), he's put up a doc in which Ed May is reporting on an experiment in which they tried to detect remote viewers. It was generally a replication of a Chinese experiment but with tighter protocols. The Chinese claimed they'd...
  14. D

extended mind exercise

Hi, When I RV, I've never gotten much data that comes through a sense of touch. I've seen other people talk about things like feeling a "rough texture" or "smooth-feeling surface", etc. Most of my perceptions are either visual or auditory and then I jump right to the "direct knowing" sort of...
  15. D

13:30 LST Helpful To Your RV?

I tracked the LST for hundreds of my sessions over the last couple years and, regardless of what the scientific research is suggesting, 13:30 LST doesn't seem to be the best time for me to remote view. There doesn't seem to be the big rise in accuracy that statistics suggest should occur...