Search results

1. T

symbols

Rene, I am not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if the dreams contain images are symbolic of something else? Or are you asking about the dreams containing symbols, such as an ankh or some other glyph? All of my dreams (except precognitive) are symbolic. When I dream of working...
  2. T

psychokenesis

I am on Charles Tart's list and received the following. Someone here may be interested. " Just got the following announcement from the Parapsychlogical Association, the professional scientific society for studying psychic matters. The Parapsychological Association (PA) recently received a...
  3. T

Remote Healing Exercise

I will withdraw my remote healing exercise after getting in contact with my friend. Below is her reply to me asking her to participate. After consideration I find that I wholeheartedly agree with her. "This is my problem with your suggestion. I never do remote healings on people that haven't...
  4. T

Remote Healing Exercise

In another post, Branded_Krait suggested a remote healing exercise. Since the project seems to have fallen aside I am going to give it it's own thread in hopes that it can be revived. Whaddya say, shall we try this? I have contacted a healer that has done this sort of thing in the past and...
  5. T

too much lucidity at times

Druid, Psychic abilities run in my family. My mother was psychic. When I was in my late teens and early twenties I had quite a few psi dreams like you describe. Technicolor, lucid, very rich in context and information. After a while the dreams stopped but I still cherish my psychic...
  6. T

RI Experiment - Saturday, March 8, 2008

Is the remote healing going to happen?
  7. T

RI Experiment - Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm in for the healing. Sounds like a great idea!
  8. T

I'm leaving, but wanted to say goodbye.

PJ, Thank you very much for putting this site together and continuing to fund it. I have learned a lot, am continuing to learn, and truly enjoy my time here. I wish you the best on your new endeavors. You will be missed. John
  9. T

.. Good RV Books

I've not read it, but here is a quote from Charles Tart, whose opinion I respect; "I've been too busy to recommend books lately, but here's an excellent one, Stephan Schwartz's Opening to the Infinite: The Art and Science of Nonlocal Awareness . Schwartz is one of the most creative and...
  10. T

vivid dreams

Interesting that the nicotine from the patches causes dreams but the cigs apparently didn't. Maybe they had other chemicals that inhibited the nicotine? Niacin is also supposed to cause vivid dreams if taken right before bed.
  11. T

Dreams

I have had these kind of dreams all my life. As a child they were frustrating because I could not translate them. Just a bunch of symbolism that meant nothing but caused a lot of angst. As an adult I was not able to understand until one morning when I was in my 40's I was laying in bed in...
  12. T

Dreams

In the morning before I awake I occasionally have dreams that have symbolic and emotional content and are insightful. These dreams have helped me greatly in my life, giving insight and understanding that was not otherwise available. I have had them all my life but it was only as an adult that...
  13. T

Classify types of seeing

" While lying in bed in a darkened room, I began some visualization exercises in which I tried to visualize different colors. As I went through this exercise, I realized I was feeling the exact same way I feel when I have a good RV session. " After an evening study session when I was in...
  14. T

U.S. Still Funding Remote Viewing Projects?

From the Article "According to the NSA web site, "SIGINT plays a vital role in our national security by employing the right people and using the latest technology to provide America's leaders with the critical information they need to save lives, defend democracy, and promote American values...