Search results

1. C

IRVA 2015

That would be cool - as long as it was an 'approved' site. I was told last year in rather general terms but could easily translated it to mean - that basically hell would have to freeze over first before IRVA would leave Green Valley Ranch.... MY guess is that what it really means is that the...
  2. C

wondering about india's mythic civilisations

Interesting - yesterday I was going to post commenting how no one as yet replied - never got to the hit reply part. Now I see PJ has in fact replied - synchronicity? ::)
  3. C

Applied Precognition Workshops - June 2014 in Las Vegas

Totally second that... I was also just a tad confused about what was one to pay for online ie webinar and what was going to be in person.
  4. C

Courtney- Brilliant Explanation of What We Humans Are Doing Here On Planet Earth

Most of the info energetically is totally accurate - unfortunately the ego projected creates an energetic pattern of complete dismissal - sigh.... Really wish he could talk about the subjects discussed without the ego need for recognition about them.
  5. C

Missing Malaysia flight a mystery

Funny you say that I haven't been on alot lately either - I blame it on the fact we are finally seeing more Sun! lol I live in Vancouver.... Though there seems to be a shortage of details about the plane 0 I see that there is no shortage of advise on how one is to deal with the baggage of...
  6. C

It would be nice if this forum had a thank you button - seems silly just to post to say thank you... But Thank You! none the less. lol
  7. C

Ya that's the thing. Probably all detained until further notice? Based on the all the talk about 20 people on the plane that were involved in the manufacturing of a military grade devices and heading to China...
  8. C

Just getting more and more interesting - now a possible military accompaniment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpKot27qbyw
  9. C

So back to our regular program IE actual topic of thread.... ::) Diego Garcia military base - so why did the US military not see it? Or have they...
  10. C

This has not been my experience - I have trained (in CRV) with 4 different people - names you'd recognize and the targets were in envelopes picked randomly (pick a number 1-10) or pick an envelope in a stack of envelopes of targets. No one knew the target ie double blind - occasionally, as the...
  11. C

hmm psychic Marv :) Thought the asteroid was not coming until September or is that another one? http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/2004bx159.html boy has this thread deviated lol So what's new with our missing plane? Been working out of town the last couple days, with out internet access.
  12. C

Lyn Buchanan says you know how accurate you are with learning CRV, practice, getting feed back and then databaseing all your work that way you can see where your accuracy lays - other than that its all 'esoteric' or just guessing your right. lol
  13. C

Really? hmmm looked like grey sorta powery stuff last time I was there. :) Course it was very briefly...didn't expect the trip and I came back as quickly as I went! lol
  14. C

Just wondering - whats your trick eh? How did you know it was the grays - are you able to see the 'grays' on the moon - being gray arn't they sort of camouflaged against the back ground? The floating black eyes maybe? Enquiring minds want to know! lol
  15. C

Just because they haven't posted here or reported to you about it? Really? sigh...
  16. C

No worries - thanks so much for clarifying that up for me. :)
  17. C

Project Camelot - taken down - by???

Here is the link to Keshe on Kim Greenhouse's site. You might like her style - way more professional that the stuff from Proj. Camelot. http://itsrainmakingtime.com/mt-keshe-magnetic-fields-power-breakthrough-solutions/ Lyn Buchanan has even been on Kim's. :) PC is back up now - I don't...
  18. C

Tunde, Not sure why your still being so confrontational with your comments to me - no where have I said or ever did say it landed anywhere - I am only responding to the information given in the fox news link. You seem very sure that the plane crashed - well fine - but until feedback comes out...
  19. C

I am getting the feeling that that is the point which means that this is possibly another attempt at a 'false flag' event. One that would make the warmongers of the world really happy to exploit - in the creation of another world war that is. What better way to piss off Pakistan than to...
  20. C

Project Camelot - taken down - by???

I agree - doesn't really make sense but really what does now a days? People in power will do crazy stuff to keep their grip on that piece of the pie no matter how insane it is. Like starting wars over g.o.d. (gold oil drugs). Every thing though is so ass-backwards it wouldn't surprise me in...