Search results

1. S

Definition of the word blind in remote viewing.

If random target is selected from informed targets, then is it “informed” or “not informed”?
  2. S

No. The terminology "blind" can't cover all the meanings, and the terms that i used, "Partially" and "More", are also ambiguous. Its meaning would be used differently. If i can choose its term, i want to choose "Black-box blind", "Foggy-box blind" and "Glass-box blind". "Black-Box Blind" is...
  3. S

There can be some types of blindness. (1)Not blind target and completely known to remote viewer and remote viewer has memory of the thing. ex)Remote viewing today's my breakfast time. Pros: You can re-experience the feeling. You can watch yourself in third person point of view You can verify...
  4. S

Double blind while alone???

One theoretical method is drinking alcohol a lot, and before RV/Tasker almost black out, make target, and keep drinking alcohol and black out completely. Do the session next day.
  5. S

Dowsing: Binary Pendulum Experimental Report #1

Your mthod is similar with mine. But i don't use bag. I usually do this with semi blind method. I write each questions on each memo papers.(usually 4~5 questions) And mix them like cards. And write target numbers on the bottom of each card papers without watching upper questions. I dowse each...
  6. S

Reading mind with RV

Yes it can be applied to couples(like when parents are trying to get divorced), family members and friends. But the original idea comes from company/organization management. So you are managing your team members, but there is a problem between team members. They are not trying to say why they...
  7. S

Reading mind with RV

It looks like there is no RV expert who is professional at mind reading and relationship counseling. So i have just made simple protocol for mind reading and relationship reading. The part of this protocol is from tarot relationship spread. Relationship Remote Viewing target cue : Relationship...
  8. S

Reading mind with RV

I know CRV is not good protocol for reading mind of human. But I want to do it with remote viewing. I want to know why some people have bad relationship, I want to make a diagnosis for human relationship of target person. And I want to know what kind of action will result in better relationship...