Search results

1. waterway

2050 :What will it be like /Stephan Schwartz

Check it out. https://de.spiritualwiki.org/Wiki/Zukunftsforschung#toc13
  2. waterway

Anyone have experience with "Hybrid-ARV"?

I am excited that we will learn more about the mechanics of Remote Viewing when this "code" is revealed. I know the process is proprietary and has come from lots of work and research, but Alex141, can you share with us anything about it? What parts are basic to the understanding of the...
  3. waterway

Anyone have experience with "Hybrid-ARV"?

tbone, I wonder what makes novel important? Alex141, Can you tell me more about "distractions" an some of the other factors that positively and negatively influence remote viewing success? Why are they important, how do they work? You seem very knowledgeable and I appreciate your insights. -w
  4. waterway

Must all RV data be from the viewer's experience?

Marv said: The discussion here is very good, thanks to all the folks posting. I think our Chinaman can communicate his impressions, he just doesn't know what to call them. If the person tasking him can match his info with qualities of the tasked target, then our contextless-man has had a...
  5. waterway

Fortean Times on Remote Viewing\Monroe Inst

PJ penned: "Oh my gosh. The secret is out: remote viewers are science fiction geeks!" I resent being pigeon-holed like that, its unfair to restrict me to some 'catagory', since it limits me and how people think of me. I prefer to NOT think of myself as a science fiction geek. Instead, I hope...
  6. waterway

The new models are IN!

PJ asked: "Does your logic of "psi-casuality" extend this far? It has to, right? " Yes, and yes. You are also so right to say that it is complicated. I don't know it all, how it all works, or what all the implications are. I may never, but our discussing it sure helps, so I am grateful...
  7. waterway

The new models are IN!

Went by the Rhine Research Center yesterday, to participate in an experiment of Daryl Bem's for a Sci-Fi Channel show called "Proof Positive" I think is the name. It was a fun and fascinating experience, and it got me thinking. So get comfortable cuz I am about to start conjecturin' and I need...
  8. waterway

Fortean Times on Remote Viewing\Monroe Inst

Oh, you people and your "Grip on reality" :-X Now I have not been to the Monroe center, but I had aspirations to until reading this thread. I am okay with Jesus Christ in my room. I am okay with people screaming down the hall. I am okay with people sobbing for 3 days. ...but men crying...
  9. waterway

The new models are IN!

Wow, what a great event. :P Just two suggestions for the Rhine Research Center before my next presentation. 1) Post some flashing signs that say "Please hold applause until after the presentation". Those relentless standing ovations really broke down the rhythm of my talk. 2) If we are...
  10. waterway

Remote Viewers commenting on each other?

... and as to why some famous RVers "went the Nostradamus route"... well, that's how you become a famous RVer! From what I've seen and read, MOST of the old participants are pretty low key. We remember the really wacky stuff cuz... well, turn on the TV and see what you find.... For instance...
  11. waterway

Remote Viewers commenting on each other?

Jimmy N. wrote: "I do wonder (however), about those who do seem to be able to nail down numerics, though. " I would suspect that IF someone could nail down numbers with even the slightest ability greater than chance, they would be waste deep in cash AND would be strongly motivated to keep...
  12. waterway

In the news

Just thought you all would find this entertaining. http://www.the-week.com/24jul18/currentevents_article10.htm
  13. waterway

Articles on RV

Thanks, that article was fascinating.
  14. waterway

Embarassing RV sessions

I wonder though.... would embarassing targets be easier to get data on? Think about it... the tasked data is "important" because it is also embarassing.... What is the history of such tasking. I have heard stories from folks involved in the RV field about taskers intentionally choosing...
  15. waterway

The new models are IN!

So in developing an alternative model(s) to the old mechanical ones, I am holding out hope that newer "conceptualizations" can shed some new light on the old question of HOW PSI WORKS. I read over the weekend an article in the Journal of Parapsychology, v67, 1., by Mario Varvoglis...
  16. waterway

Beliefs and Believing

"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." -Rene Descarte Excellent thread youz guys got going here. It just seems that our beliefs are our "reality", and we just can't change reality, can we? I...
  17. waterway

The new models are IN!

pjPJ, For my own learning about the mechanics of PSI, I think a model helps.  I think the models we have been using are inadequate, since a hundred or so years later we are not much closer to solving the mystery.  I think the mystery can be solved, and it doesn't detract from it to solve...
  18. waterway

The new models are IN!

Poor, foolish pjPJ penned... "....and dare I ask...replace how, with what? " Well, since you asked..... I think the iceberg model is too limiting and leads to the wrong assumptions. Its simple and easy to draw, but it doesn't really reflect what seems to be going on. For one thing, what is...
  19. waterway

Making Sense of the "Sense"-es

Keep us posted on your progress.... Your brain may be getting ready to change gears.... which is a good thing....
  20. waterway

The new models are IN!

I think the old "signal line" model got such airplay cuz when it was first presented, radio and all that was the cutting edge of technology. Just as quantum theory is the hot topic of the day, we are now clamoring to mimic that model in parapsychology. btw. I think the submerged iceberg...