Search results

1. S

RV...never get anything correct :(

what Im wondering is ... I just started this and Ive signed up, paid to subscribe on several sites and connected with others...what Im wondering is why so many of comment boards and websites just STOP around 2014 or 2016. Am I late to the party again or in the wrong place or did something...
  2. S

Trying to do something every day, even if it's only 10 minutes. That's what I did in taekwondo lo those many (over 30) years ago--and I did get a black belt--a 2nd degree black belt! So having that comparison to martial art has been a real help. I remember being a white belt....awkward, falling...
  3. S

Now 9 days later. Continued remote viewing of random photos (no repeats) on another site. Im having success. I get much of the gestalt, yet my information is not exactly the photo, but something meaningful about or near the photo. Example: I had the historic bridge in Wales gestalt, with people...
  4. S

I know you are right. I think the rigidity of forms and so on that I got into was partly a reaction to how I have handled intuition and "seeing" in my life. I just took it for granted and therefore have "seen" many wrong things and acted on them. So though I have a modicum of "natural"seeing, I...
  5. S

true the session above was nearly two hours total and I never got past phase 2, phase 2 was a total mess. You're right. Thx
  6. S

I am a beginner and you described exactly what is happening to me...Ive become very frustrated and vowed to QUIT!! and then the next day, here I am. Im alone also and using random target coordinates from the site,(with cued random numbered photos) on my computer, then have to race across the...