Search results

1. katzenhai2

Group efforts in ARV-Projects - in contrast to ARV-Trials

Hi, after examining ARV results by Greg K. (again) I thought about the differences between him and the 1ARV group. My question in mind was why the number of 60-65% seems so reachable but also as a boundary long term. Greg K. results show 53% in single trials without scoring. With scoring (and...
  2. katzenhai2

Interviewing in Session

Hi nerds, ;D what do you think today about having an interviewer/monitor in a session? Ten years ago it was generally accepted. Today most have the practise abandoned and RV only solo. Even such people like Courtney Brown and Ed Dames. My experience shows a distinct difference between viewing...
  3. katzenhai2

ARV Project 'Tomahawk'

Hello, I think I've found a solution for 100% correct ARV picks for sport games. To test my strategy I'd like to have your help. It needs the follows: 1. A project manager who assign two given pictures to two given binary outcomes (Winner A or Winner B of a sport game). 2. At least two...
  4. katzenhai2

What would you like to know with RV?

Hi there, I'd like to know what people like to hear through remote viewing results. What's the most they are curious about? Because I have my own blog and search for new targets to make the results public I really would appreciate a list of possible newsworthy targets. You have two votes on...
  5. katzenhai2

ARV the Forex - Task inside

For anyone who would like to trade the Forex through associative remote viewing I've found a profitable way. There a losing days on both directions and thats when you can get the wrong target because the task doesn't include a loss. But I'm sure someone can find better trading rules. Prepare...
  6. katzenhai2

www.remoteviewing.org

Today my first blog on the net is public for all called 'Remote Sensing': www.remoteviewing.org It includes all my experiences with Remote Viewing. Session results, my evaluation of it etc. Real world applications! Its faily new and I'm really lazy in writing stuff. It makes fun to me, but it...
  7. katzenhai2

POLAR OPPOSITE in RV data

Hi, in another thread I mentioned the following: User Jon Knowles answered: So here is a new thread about this topic, maybe its interesting for some to discuss it.
  8. katzenhai2

Hemi-Sync and Remote Viewing: My initial experience

Hi there, In the moment I go through the Gateway Experience (Hemi-Sync) course of The Monroe Institute. First time in Focus-15 I tried to perceive a target which was randomly assigned and feedback presented to me after I completed the Focus-15 Hemi-Sync session and got back to the computer...
  9. katzenhai2

If you would be like a RV God...

Hi, if you would be like a RV God... means viewing (slightly) better than McMoneagle, what would you do with your ability? Using it to find missing children? Winning the lottery? Find a cure for cancer? Influencing other people to get what you want? Or using it only in your personal daily life...
  10. katzenhai2

Targets "wear off"?

Hello, in Germany we have the rumour that Targets 'wear off' after people viewed them. That means every new viewer get worse results than the viewer before him on a specified Target (i.e. the same photo is used as target material for every viewer). Theory is that every viewer left 'something...
  11. katzenhai2

Signal Enhancement through 5-bit code

Hello, I thought this document could be interesting regarding ARV. Its about increasing the probability of the perceived information through RV (here a 5-bit code for alphanumerics). Its directly RV related because you view two states ("1" is present - or NOT = "0") and do that often enough to...
  12. katzenhai2

One True Path Fallacy

I've read an ebook about how to date a girl. ;D Well, it was more for fun but what I've found in there was a good coincidence regarding some well-known business in this RV scene. I never could better spell it out like this. You only need to exchange the idea to date a girl with products about...
  13. katzenhai2

Shannon Entropy again

Hi folks, I've read more about the shannon entropy on the internet and would like to know if you understand whats said here. Maybe its my lack of understand english but please help me, especially the part below in italic (the entire paragraph was included to understand the discussed topic...
  14. katzenhai2

Bilocation and its resolution

This topic has been moved to Remote Viewing: Hands-On, Theory, and Experiential by PJ.
  15. katzenhai2

Bilocation and its resolution

Hi all, what do you do when someone is too much bilocated at a target? That means someone has a too strong target contact so he is unable to describe what he perceives - he is in a state of 'silence', like a daydream without much content to tell and more like a 'feeling' of himself, not merely...
  16. katzenhai2

Definition and term "Matrix" known in the RV arena

Hi folks, does anyone know exactly (and possibly knows the source to verify it) where the term "Matrix" as we know it comes from and who invented it? I had done a search on Ingos website but it seems he does not use this term himself or I have not searched good enough... or maybe I have a...
  17. katzenhai2

Target: Problem Solving

Hello viewers, I don't know where to put it in so I post it here. I would like to have some assistance from other viewers which follow some type of protocol. Because I have a little problem that should be solved. So I'd like to ask you to help me in this and post session results here in this...
  18. katzenhai2

15% signal-to-noise ratio in 1989

Hi to all, in this chapter of Ingo's website he write about the signal-to-noise ratio regarding superpowers and how that relate to Remote Viewing: http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/RVandSignalToNoise.html In the last sentence in this chapter he worte: Anyone know where I can find more...