Search results

1. H

Remote Viewers Hire Hypnotherapist ?

Hi all: In response to the original post, might it be possible that there's a group of Viewers/Remote Influence buffs working with the Able Danger Intelligence team as a kind of psyops assist? That would account for the paranoia -- people who play games with remote viewing at that level...
  2. H

How many members use a pendulam?

Pendulums are for "quick" yes or no questions, but can be used to go through an entire list of yes or no ones when needed. They're good for those "blind" moments everybody gets and answers must be had. Its also a good tool for various forms of "is there something here or not?" on new ground...
  3. H

Mind Probes

Hi All: Question: What do you do when a target becomes aware of a mind probe and feedback from same occurs? (backtracking to source) Do you continue the probe with an aware target or discontinue same? Do your reads come in 2-D imagery or in "thought of target" form? (or "other") Is there...
  4. H

RV ATTACKS BY ROGUE RV'S

I've sent Atlas a PM telling him there are hundreds of reports identical to his on the mcactivism and Raven1 sites and he can get some informed help there. However, all of the posts written up here would be of help to him (and Joe, I don't think he's talking about being attacked by rogue...
  5. H

sounds during rv

Back in about l971 or 2 or so, I found myself, during an afternoon nap on the beach across from Mount St. Michel in France. One of the first things that seemed odd was the cries of the sea gulls. They sounded were "different" from American ones and their shape was as well...Turning I found...
  6. H

Getting high on trances

Walking "trance"states seem to be, at times, the normal state of consciousness of the General Population.. But the "trance" is not one of being high or transcending anything. Its more related to "I like it here where it is safe" in NON-awareness than any defined state OF awareness or...
  7. H

Codes

Re: Codes Hi Phlip! The random but significant, may not be related to a Lottery, but rather, to your own life, and developing abilities. The numbers obviously have significance on personal levels or were "given" to you perhaps at subconscious levels to test your ability to "retain" numbers...
  8. H

Voices in yer head: Now at Retail

Joe, you're absolutely right about the microwave oven "fry 'em" quick convert Buck Rogers Special -- but don't you wonder what kind of mind actually plays with thinking up ways to microwave somebody's brain case? (or soft organs -- takes 6 hours to die a pretty grisley death). I've read the...
  9. H

Voices in yer head: Now at Retail

Well, sanity on this one! Refreshing! If you are genuinely interested in reading "just how bad it can get" with misuse of these techs, go to <mcactivism@yahoogroups.com> and check out the reports of the victims of this misuse known as TI's -- "Targeted Individuals". (also Mindjustice.org and...
  10. H

Beliefs and Believing

Waterway: Good feedback. Somebody a long time ago told me: "never pull a magic carpet out from somebody without giving him/her a place to land".... (Think the same source also gave me "Never face an uzi with a waterpistol")...an amazing Zorba the Greek type... I think first thing to do is...
  11. H

Extra Terrestrials and RV/OBE

Liz: If you were waking up with bruises on your body from an OBE you were into some SERIOUS stuff...(which I would personally ban from Realm of Anythingism). I know there were supposedly several government projects ongoing from the 60's that were "what if" think tanks on "reaction" to...
  12. H

Beliefs and Believing

Thanks PDPJ and I'd also like to thank P.J. for her insightful inputs on this thread as well. The hardest "view" any of us will take is of our own mirror-image at soul levels... Yet it is that honest and sometimes painful view that opens many doors to "clear" remote viewing from a solid base...
  13. H

Beliefs and Believing

The dark Night of the Soul -- St. John's Journey into the beyond of Christian Mysticism is probably one of the best written Journals of "bravest" acts of faith a person can take. Yet in every religion I have ever encountered, including those with Shamanistic beliefs as "roots" the same "letting...
  14. H

Viewing test

Hi there #247: Now that you've evaluated the viewers on this board, I'd like to propose a little "test and evaluation" of yours. There's an object sitting on top of my computer monitor. Please describe the object. Thank you.
  15. H

War

Several dozen of the victims have filed Law Suits -- the majority of these have been dismissed as "nonsense". Still we accumulate data: Some of the the major clearing houses and data zones of which is Cheryl Welsh's site at http://www.welsh.mindjustice.org. Right now we're check mated in...
  16. H

War

Polka dot: Thank you for reply. The board's open question was about wars, and I read the entries with interest, but it was obvious to me no one was speaking about the on-going cyber wars and my entry was to inform. As to misunderstanding over mental conditions, the misunderstanding was...
  17. H

Needles of Stone

Cent Got some info for you. She references JOURNEY OF SOULS. It seems some people don't go off into the wild blue yonder when they leave one body, but hang around between lifetimes, "observing". They remain as "still" as possible so they don't frighten us. Some people are able to see them...
  18. H

War

Hi Polka dot: I can understand all of your puzzlement over any of these reports. 10 years ago, if anyone had said any of this to me, I would have thought they'd gone nuts and asked if they'd seen a physician (maybe some chemical imbalance of some sort). One of the major problems the TI group...