Search results

1. S

Remote viewing the 911 attacks project

Where did Courtney claim Farsight needed $500,000?
  2. S

That is good to hear and the right thing to do. You raise an excellent point and one i agree with 100% however there is an easy and ethical way around that problem. One is Feedback. If there is enough feedback regarding ANY target it is still relevant data regardless of pre beliefs or biases...
  3. S

Jon, There is nothing entertaining about 911. Its not a game and It affected us all deeply. You have to be a bit more responsible when dealing with the general public on such issues as terrorism more so with RV when unverified claims are made. Do you know many are now accusing Donald Rumsfeld of...
  4. S

Just because its on youtube does not mean its real :-) But if you have a firm conviction in your beliefs and have a hard time separating fact from fiction then i am afraid that is what your more than likely to get in your data the moment you have an idea about what you are viewing. Watch and...
  5. S

Daz, can you not see your entire response is proof as to the existence of TO and my primary explanation as to why ALL the viewers describe a Missile attack rather than a Plane attack on the Pentagon. This is your OWN personal bias you yourself have just admitted to and one you held BEFORE you...
  6. S

Jon, How is this amazing viewing if ALL the viewers on this project are seeing cruise missiles hitting the pentagon but not seeing the plane itself? As far as we know Remote Viewing relies on accurate feedback and I'm sorry but a cruise missile attack on the pentagon does not constitute accurate...
  7. S

`Somebody Else Is On The Moon`

Objects caught flying past moon on live feed camera :o http://www.disclose.tv/news/Fleets_Of_UFOs_Pass_In_Front_Of_Moon_On_Live_Cam/103095
  8. S

Missing Malaysia flight a mystery

Fox News? Might as well be the National Enquirer - Firstly there was not enough fuel onboard to make it that far, secondly why would Pakistan allow a hijacked passenger jet fly into its airspace? but more importantly it is still not evidence of remote viewing whatsoever. You were completely...
  9. S

Lets get this straight - you sat in front of the retired Major, he gave you fully frontloaded targets for hours on end, claimed it was ok to do fully frontloaded targets and he told you this was how Ingo trained him ???
  10. S

Courtney Brown's "Big Announcement"

tbone said : Havent seen all the sessions yet but now I am confused. If Daz and Dick never claimed to see in their sessions any Aliens....where the heck did the analyst (CB) get 100% aliens from ???
  11. S

If what you are saying is true then you have pretty much wasted 2 years or posting NON rv related stuff on this forum. Your trainer has a lot to answer for lol You now admit to performing psychic feats knowing upfront what the target was and consider this not to be a problem? When you say...
  12. S

Hale Bopp Mystery

Hi Don, No need to apologize. You are right it is actually quite hard not to associate some sort of blame or responsibility in the overall outcome of what happened. I thought your comments were fair, balanced and enlightening. Mycrofts comments that one should not shoot a messenger is wrong...
  13. S

Hale Bopp Mystery

Hey Mycroft, This thread is not about blame its about who altered the photo and gave it to the viewers. If you feel that is acceptable behavior that should be ignored it says more about you than it does the cult followers. There are various forms of cults out there. There are those for...
  14. S

Hale Bopp Mystery

Just out of curiosity do we know who exactly altered the photo ?
  15. S

Lets hope so. Hal Bop was not doomsday in nature or promoted as such but look what happened. Some of the comments on the fb page and the mindset of the posters worry me.
  16. S

If this is what all this implication postings are about I can assure you there will be lots of people pissed off about it. My main concern is for the innocent viewers caught up in the project. There reallly is no need to cause almost mass hysteria on fb and else where over the release of such...
  17. S

David Adair at Area 51 - Advanced Symbiotic Technology

Astonishing claims made by former Area51 employee. Must watch documentary. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqhLO4RZgdo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  18. S

Ingo swann vs the aliens (circa 1992) article

Love this thread. Miss the days when these boards were full of interesting daily debates and information :-)
  19. S

EUR/USD

Keep it up tbone and keep posting :)