Search results

1. P

Larry/WoJo

This is just too good to pass up ! :D As I posted and making sure the post took, I noted the time. We talked about 11:11 & double numbers at length. A nice playful finish ! ;)
  2. P

Larry/WoJo

I've been somewhat bothered by the last few posts I've made on this thread. At the time, as events unfolded, they seemed relevant enough to include on Larrys thread, but now it seems to me to go beyond the scope of the original intent. While the facts are true, they are very despondent. There...
  3. P

Larry/WoJo

Just when you think it's a bad as it can get, something else happens. In reaction to her BF's suicide, she tries to do the same. She is being held for treatment and observation and what follows after her release is a nightmare situation for this sister who has had to deal with so much already...
  4. P

Larry/WoJo

Life can be so hard at times. Send some good energy to Larry's sisters. Larry stayed with one of his sisters for the last month of his life and it was this sister I just heard from regarding their other sister. The other sister had her birthday yesterday and by the end of the day, the man she...
  5. P

Larry/WoJo

Larry's service was dignified and elegant... just as he wanted. His was a military burial with taps and 21 gun salute. I've just read the nice posts here and it occured to me that his family would enjoy them as well. TKR/psi was a part of his life that they didn't know much about, though he did...
  6. P

Larry/WoJo

For those wishing to send a card or flowers here is the address ~ Fox Funeral Home, 2080 Boston Post Rd. Larchmont, NY 10538 For: Larry Wojciechowski They must be received at the Funeral Home on Monday (6-12-06) in time for Larry's burial very early Tuesday morning. Cards of course will be...
  7. P

Larry/WoJo

Sadly, I'm posting about the loss of a TKR member who was enjoyed by many here and my dear friend Larry/wojo's death. He died after a difficult illness today June 9th. I was in constant contact with him during his illness and an hour before his end of life. He knew he was dying and he had the...
  8. P

A fellow TKR member needs your immediate help ~

Re: A fellow TKR member needs your immediate help Spring is just around the corner ~ a symbolic time of renewals and new beginnings. I'm hoping that something positive will happen in this situation in the next coming months. I won't be tending this post any longer. If anything positive...
  9. P

Re: A fellow TKR member needs your immediate help I would like to be adding some information that indicates progress in this situation but am unable to do so. As I mentioned before, there won't be any 'quick fixes' and lots of determination and steadfastness continue to be required by those...
  10. P

Re: A fellow TKR member needs your immediate help To see things in the seed, that is genius. Lao Tzu I'll be away for an extended period of time and I wanted to be sure this thread gets bumped up into view one more time before Christmas. I know others are taking this seriously and believe in...
  11. P

Re: A fellow TKR member needs your immediate help WONDERFUL ! Many people have read this thread in just a weeks time. I'm bumping it up again as a reminder. All you have to do, right here, right now (it will take less than a minute) is to read the following while INTENDING for this to...
  12. P

Joe McMoneagle at Rhine Center in Feb '06

Re: Joe McMoneagle at Rhine Center in Feb '05 Great news Benton ! Here we go again ... doing the happy dance but you do mean 2006 right? Last years event (2005) was the same time in February. The subject for this post reads: Joe McMoneagle at Rhine Center in Feb '05 « on: Today at...
  13. P

Re: A fellow TKR member needs your immediate help In case anyone wants a little more information about this sort of healing situation, you can find much on the net under Distance Healing.
  14. P

Re: A fellow TKR member needs your immediate help I know you weren't Brayden ~ I understood where you were coming from. I think the key to this is to not overcomplicate it. Just keep it simple. Maybe your taking this to your Silva group isn't the way for you to go. If they are unable to...
  15. P

Re: A fellow TKR member needs your immediate help Hi Brayden and Apache Thank you both so much for your consideration of this matter. You both, as RV'ers, know that anything information given regarding the name of the person involved is 'just a label' - same as a coordinate and isn't...
  16. P

I thought posting this appeal in this section best as it would likely get maximum exposure compared to posting in the "Off topic/humor Lizard Lounge section. Those who are most likely to help would already have an interest or skills within the topics offered in this section and would therefore...
  17. P

Ghosts

a psi riddle ~ If we all believe the theory of everything being an illusion, then just what would 'ghosts' be? hmmmmm ;D or this almost a koan? ::)
  18. P

How long does it take you???

I agree Joe that doing 'readings' really enhances the overall psi skills. I did readings long before I became involved with remote viewing. I started with Silva, did readings for about 2 years on a consistent basis, spent some time doing Medical Intuition while doing psychic missing children...
  19. P

Question on Methods

Hi Brayden As you know, I am a Silva grad of many years now. I was hoping that you would have received the information you inquired about, however, I also realized that not many of the TKR members have been exposed to Silva and maybe only one other,(besides myself), regular poster that has...
  20. P

Internet, cellphones and RV

Oh Grandpa....you really make me giggle :D Remember when you were teaching me to read 'See Spot Run' and you explained to me that reading is what you did before you saw your first television...the black and white one? This is when you told me about the adding machine called a comptometer, 'the...