Search results

1. J

Sorry peeps..

Yes please
  2. J

Practice CRV Target 2016-0211 - due November 30 2016.

Hi Janine and everyone, I didn't get to do the last session so JR is not me even though he/she has the same initials, and welcome to whoever it is. I read all the sessions and I thought they were great with many similarities. See you all on the next session. Jeane
  3. J

Do you guys want anothr target

Yes Daz, thanks.
  4. J

CRV praccy due Sep 20, 2016 Target:190816

Thanks Janine and yes, we do have to get past the ego and just submit the sessions no matter what. Even the best people can get it wrong sometimes. I used to feel much more contact with the targets when I first started off but then I had to learn the proper structure as well. Now that I am...
  5. J

CRV praccy due Sep 20, 2016 Target:190816

A great target from Daz and most unusual. Well done to all the viewers. Janine , I thought your session was very good with great drawings - you were defiinitely picking up on the target. My own session was way off as I didn't feel I was making a connection - all I could get was a empty space...
  6. J

CRV Practice target due May 26 2016

Sent mine in yesterday -the anticipation is killing me!! :)
  7. J

CRV Practice target for March2016 - due in by MAR 31st 2016

Yes, I think everyone did a great job on this target and very similar data and sketches. Daz is encouraging us to stretch ourselves more and I think it is a great incentive for us to grow further and to do some really good work in the future.
  8. J

CRV Practice target for January 2016 - due in by Feb19th 2016

Janine, your session was brilliant and you totally got the target - the sketches were amazing, the full image of the statue and the flowing garment. You even got the arm raised above the head, well done! Gerry, you got great data too, the face and the outline of the platform, very good. Well...
  9. J

Yes, thanks Daz and Gerry, no bother.
  10. J

Yes, I agree with Gerry - AOL influence has been imparted and it is totally unfair to the participants doing the target. I will not even guess why Red Star has put his point of view across but if he wants to show that he has nailed the target, I would rather study his completed session when Daz...
  11. J

New Year new targets - ready everyone?

Yes, Daz, I would like to proceed.
  12. J

CRV practice - Due April 4th 2015 - 1803-3311

Thanks, it's nice to see you taking an interest in looking at our work. Always trying to do better on the next target but this was not a great one for me, although I was happy that I had some sense of the location. I can see from the feedback that Daz is urging us all to improve our sessions...
  13. J

CRV practice target for Feb 2015 - due March 7th 2015

In your session, i found the organic structures with tentacle protrusions interesting. that looks very fitting in relation to teh feedback photo. I didn't see them in the feedback photo so I'm not sure? Where did you see them? They were strange organisms, very energetic and full of light -...
  14. J

Yes, I read Joe's account in Daz's link and noticed that you had also mentioned the Washington monument in your session - well done, you were right in there! Jeane
  15. J

Yes, great work. I've just finished reading the sessions and it's amazing how we all got similar data.
  16. J

CRV practice target - due Nov 15 2014

I sometimes get these experiences when I tune into or view somebody but not always. I was surprised with the presence myself as I didn't expect it. I practice Craniosacral therapy and also do other healing work and often pick up on people's illnesses so I guess I am empathetic. Otherwise, I am...
  17. J

As its December...

Fine Daz, have a great Christmas and a nice break. I look forward to working with you next year. Also, enjoy the meetup with everyone in London, hopefully I can make it the next time! Jeane
  18. J

Janine, many thanks for your comments. I got completely carried away with my AOL here which was a shame and a lesson!. I got a strong image of a lone man in a white suit, a bit like the bubble man, but instead of describing the image, I projected my own label onto him and then continued the...
  19. J

Hi Daz, It seems my session didn't load properly - can you try it again. Many thanks, Jeane