Search results

1. M

when i realized i was dreaming i was flying then i felt dizzy and fell to t

normaly i just no im dreaming and watch it :D
  2. M

when i realized i was dreaming i was flying then i felt dizzy and fell to t

to the floor.like a leaf and fell under the fridge i felt the fridge on top off my legs. iv never had anything like that before what was it.
  3. M

Twitter RV Experiment

why do thay have 4 decoys it dosent sound like remote veiwing to me it looks like biolocation theres no 8 digit number,for a start ???
  4. M

i seem to have xray eyes

it alwasy happens in the dark when im trying to relax i can see past my eye lids i can onley see my room
  5. M

any one whant to try another dream link

we connect by are dreams
  6. M

i can creat a dream state when im meditating

thanks ill have a look
  7. M

i can creat a dream state when im meditating

but i carnt enter them its like moving pictures. any one have any tips
  8. M

any one whant to try another dream link

after the success off the last dreamlink i whant to try another one if you are interested post hear.
  9. M

iv been having psi dreams about freand i no a close freand who movied to

cool she hassent added yet me i just looked ill do your target tomorrow now mate iv just been out
  10. M

iv been having psi dreams about freand i no a close freand who movied to

newcastle to get married i thought at the time it was odd of her to do it so about year later iv been having strong feellings for her and psi dreams about hear and about 5 years later iv just today found her on facebook how strange is that
  11. M

how do i focus on naming a target

ok thanks but what if ie. your tracking criminals and you need a street name how would read a street sign ???
  12. M

i see so when you get close to naming just let more info flow out
  13. M

im getting close to the targets i can get whats going on at the sites just struggle to name the objects and persons at the site
  14. M

i keep getting triangles on animail targets

on animal targets what dose that meen dose it meen animals or moving targets
  15. M

What do you get when you RV?

i meditate and then write out my thoughts on paper next time i may try audio
  16. M

what do you look for on a mobile targets

das why donte you get a meditation chamber or room at the station and onley have a monitor in that dosent no the target,who can just give you the target envelop at the right time
  17. M

thanks im always looking for new methods
  18. M

like thoughts and feelings