Search results

1. T

Remote Viewing UFOS and the Visitors - New book

The guys at mysterious universe did a feature on the book with their usual skeptical but open attitude towards rv. They discuss two cases from the book. You'll need to fast forward to 53mins. http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/11/14-22-mu-podcast/ T
  2. T

Thanks Don for the kind words. Yep we only have one Joe but I've been assured there are other equally good viewers out there so hopefully we might get more people using RV to tackle these mysteries more often. I agree in hindsight I wish I had picked other targets but I really wanted a nice...
  3. T

Thanks for the kind words Jon Glad you enjoyed it :D T
  4. T

Joe McMoneagle on Coast to Coast tonight

Thanks for the links...I thought the comments Joe made about the philadelphia experiment were very revealing. How the heck did a botched up microwave experiment end up as a SciFi story involving time travelling war ships? I have to hand it too the US intelligence service they know how to keep...
  5. T

Remote Viewing UFOS and the VISITORS Where do they come from? What are they? Who are they? Why are they here? by Tunde Atunrase Foreword by Paul H. Smith Ph.D "I admire the lengths and considerable expense gone to in developing the content of this book. Without the author's determination...
  6. T

Eight martinis Issue 12 out now!

Thanks for the comments Don. Hope you will enjoy the book when it comes out. Tunde
  7. T

`Somebody Else Is On The Moon`

Hi Jon The Rutledge stuff looks beyond fake. Which IMO devalues the rest of the documentary. The images of the structures though I find highly unusual not because of what they may be but why they are so blurry in the first place. Obviously they have better quality images than the crap we see...
  8. T

`Somebody Else Is On The Moon`

UFO DOCUMENTARY :Aliens exist on the moon 2015 : http://youtu.be/8kpFZW6OIKU 8)
  9. T

Remote viewing the 911 attacks project

Amen and good points all round. It is important to be able to voice ones opinions or concerns without being seen to be attacking or ripping someone apart. Healthy debate is encouraged and advice offered freely. The alternative is those with knowledge to share simple won't bother to debate if...
  10. T

National Geo - Psychic Gold Hunt - Remote Viewing

A few of the old school viewers will probably remember John Vivanco who worked with Pru Calabrese at TDS. Here he is trying to find Gold in this Nat Geo documentary. The full 45 min video is available for US viewers only on YouTube...
  11. T

Anomalies - Sandra Hilleard

I read this in one go and that's saying a lot as I'm a terribly slow reader who gets bored pretty easily but this one had me hooked all the way through. Couldn't put it down even for a second. 8) Enjoy T http://sandrahilleard.com/anomalies-the-book/
  12. T

Remote Viewing Dialogues - new book

Brilliant collection of forum threads and tons of info. Great stuff
  13. T

Estimated Shipping Date on Ed May's new book!

Lol I know I only just found out about ESP wars too after I bought Mays book. One book I am enjoying is Daz's Remote Viewing Dialogues. Definitely a must for any serious student of RV
  14. T

Anomalies

Just ordered mine 8) T
  15. T

Strange Newspaper cover art depicting UFO armada in 1910

Nope, I have no idea what the article was about but I understand it was more to do with religion than UFO's if anyone else has further information I would love to hear it.
  16. T

Strange Newspaper cover art depicting UFO armada in 1910

Check out this 1910 cover art for an edition of The Chicago Ledger depicting what can only be described as an armada of flying saucers heading for Earth. Were UFOs popular back in 1910? The front cover brings to light a very remarkable piece of artwork done by newspaper artist William Molt in...
  17. T

Brian O'leary - NASA Astronaut on ET's

NASA Astronaut Blows Whistle On UFOs - http://youtu.be/PraLm46PHHs
  18. T

Missing Malaysia flight a mystery

Chakra, Apologies I was actually refering to the posts above and the whole frontloading debate in general. Its a sore topic for me I'm afraid. Sorry you got caught in the cross fire :-) T
  19. T

Chakra, The plane crashed into the ocean, been saying this from the very beginning, How or why it crashed is still a mystery but there is no way in hell it would have landed on a remote airstrip, parked into a hanger as some psychics are Claiming. This is why RV should be done blind never...
  20. T

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579524/Chinese-satellite-finds-suspected-crash-site-Malaysian-Airlines-flight-370-South-China-Sea-did-three-days-release-them.html Possible Crash site now pinpointed - Hopefully this will stop the crazy conspiracy theories. If you watched History...