Search results

1. C

Artificial intelligence trying to decode a video

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UFVB5rnqjyY This is google's image analysis engine trying to understand the intro of star trek voyager. I found this fascinating because the machine's wrong interpretations were very reminiscent of some of the wrong interpretations I get while remote viewing and...
  2. C

Thank you remote viewers, for TKR! Happy New Year 2012!

Happy new (final) year everybody. Keep up the good work. Many props to PJ and all who worked on this website. I've already said it, but this website is an historical landmark. The first website with a real significance for PSI work. I've spent many years researching this domain of knowledge...
  3. C

Frapper

Just noticed a new version of Frapper and it seems broken. Some frames are unreadable (Firefox) and the little pins on the map are now horrible and difficult to discriminate. Yuck!
  4. C

McMoneagle Chronicles (Esoteria)

Wow, very intersting ideas. Although we should keep in my mind that these are just opinions and should be taken with a pinch of salt. But definitely interesting to hear Mr McMonneagle's views on these subject.
  5. C

feel special/privileged?

I don't feel superior or privileged. I just feel less dumb than the vast majority, who revel in ignorance , consumerism and bigotry rather than to take the courage to tackle the serious spiritual questions.
  6. C

Why do you Remote View?

To satisfy my insatiable curiosity and maybe for the superpowers too.
  7. C

Anyone have a...

I agree with what Morgan said. (had to correct her humbleness:D )
  8. C

members.

Yeah there are people who registered and lost interest (or it just wasn't their thing) and never came back. BTW the fact that you are obliged to register before viewing the galleries or anything is a nice filter thing, but IMO it would require some sort of automated process to eliminate older...
  9. C

psitech omega team

*COUGH!*TKR*COUGH!*
  10. C

JFK - Lone Assasin ?

great session! The viewer had a good contact with this particular, event, maybe too much actually.He recognized the event early and that might have tainted the data. The data provided, with the guy hiding and looking from behind sthg, reminds me of that XFiles episode about JFK, where the...
  11. C

target # issue

You shouldn't get used to the presentation to the point of not having hits when it changes. Keep training and it should come back, and EBAY is really a waste of time (and money)
  12. C

RV TASKERBOT

YO PJ I just understood what was taskrbot , that's great. I had started thinking I should go and write my own software one day to start my pool of UFOs and Atlantean crystals. Now thanks to the taskerbot project I can just go and play videogames instead. Thanks PJ, you're cool 8)
  13. C

Please welcome new TKR Staff

<booming robotic voice> *WELCOME, Larry D. and Talulah R ! Prepare for assimilation.*
  14. C

RVing Religious icons, Mohammed, Christ, Krishna

Re: RVing Religious icons, Mohammed, Christ, Krish IMO people will not be aware of the session if they don't come to this website of "dark sorcery" in the first place (which they shouldn't be doing) so it should be safe. And why would we consider RV as "dark sorcery" anyway? We the PSI people...
  15. C

Deciphering Feedback

Ok take my advice with a grain of salt, but I think that, when it comes to PSI interpretation there is not written method. At this moment in my learning I am incapable to tell if my session hits refer to the real-life target or the feedback picture. It seems that some of my data are symbolic and...
  16. C

am i really intuitive? am i capable to do RV thing

Re: am i really intuitive? am i capable to do RV t You can, but only if you want to and if you actually do it.(Master Yoda has sometimes been very insightful:"Do not try, do or do not". I might add "do not ask about it, do it") So asking on the internet other people's opinion is definitely a...
  17. C

The nostrils, hemispheres, and RVing

I read somewhere that people unconsciously switch the nostril they use regularly during the day (something like every half hour or something like that) Difficult to keep focused on that :)
  18. C

UK Psychic Challenge Show

Everything made in the model of a reality show is BS and IMHO not worth of consideration :( Unfortunately all new TV shows nowadays seem to be reality show.
  19. C

Extra Terrestrials and RV/OBE

You know Marv, it sounds like you were describing the LEM.
  20. C

Premonitions Lite

Yes banded_krait, this is a rather common type of premonitions and it indicates that you are a good PSI subject. Now you could try to train that, as you noticed it can happen when performing repetitive tasks, that should be a good starting point to try to provoke it voluntarily (BTW that should...