Search results

1. L

What If The Feedback Photo is Generated By Our Tex

Re: What If The Feedback Photo is Generated By Our Sonny, you've commented on my rv's a number of times now. I've done nothing outstanding, but I've been in the right ballpark. That's why I asked the question -- I'm not knocking the site, nor the people who rv. I'm trying it. I'm in there...
  2. L

Re: What If The Feedback Photo is Generated By Our Thanks, Sonny! But what if....just what if...certain keywords trigger certain photo selections afterwards, to be given as feedback, as a part of an experiment to see if belief in abilities actually cause manifestation of ability -- or to see...
  3. L

Just a question, and not meant to be a put-down on rv or psychic stuff or anything......but what if the type of feedback photo you get is generated actually by key words in the text you type in? I just thought I'd ask. Could this be actually an experiment on different levels? :)
  4. L

RV: Madeline McCann

Thank you!
  5. L

Do we publish the not so bad ones? What do people do? I marked private and no feedback. Now I want feedback on something beause it's odd. It's not a good rv but it's odd.
  6. L

Okay. I'll go slower. I think I actually only did about 10. I didn't count. It felt like forty million. Yes. I was going to ask what aol was, other than america online. One target I wrote something about space and then erased it, and it was a rocket ship. But totally out of the ballpark on a...
  7. L

I totally suck. I did about 45 of those practice session things and I wasn't close. I wasn't even in the right galaxy. I think this is it for me. I thought I could do it but I cannot. I missed every last one of them. Thank you for giving me insight all of you.
  8. L

I did one! I don't put my name on it. I learned something. If I go with what I get first, I am okay. If I let my mind wander, then I begin fantasizing. You are right. I do some fantasizing. I tried to insert logic with what I picked up because I couldn't make sense of it. If I had not done...
  9. L

Thank you everyone. I went in to the practice sessions. I have learned on my first try that I am not smart enough to figure out how to follow instructions. It's all so busy in there. I pulled up a target and I don't understand where you write about it. I found the practice session. I don't...
  10. L

Wouldn't that be more like a trained monkey doing tricks? Hide the ball? Find the banana? I have watched dogs be trained to find drugs. Is that what I want to do? No. Is that what Spirit Guide would want me to do? Possibly, if it humbles me first. I have done that, then. I am here to learn on...
  11. L

Terrorists US 2 Places DC & OH rv & dowsing

Dowsing of map today. 2 upcoming places terrorist activity in the U.S.: Place 1: area of Ohio. Further dowsing prickled into Cincinnati in Ohio, area surrounding and in, Cincinnati radius 50 miles out including toward KY. Movement from Cincinnati target location possibly KY destination. RV...
  12. L

Spirt guide Shaman tells me terrorist activity. Boat from ocean. Men in uniform marching into area. Boat on way as now. Three different groups will clash soon. I shouldn't mention anything from spirit guide when doing rv if doing correctly? I will have to train myself to not do that.
  13. L

my simple rv perhaps done wrongly but I tried. This is for E45. I could look up Estonia area but no reason. I like challenges. It's not quite as far west as Estonia so would not matter to look it up. Remote viewing I get water -- I have the center of my paper filled with waves of water, deep...
  14. L

Tell me what I do wrong if possible. I'm ignoring what is coming in "frontloaded" now that I know the area, because that would not be remote viewed. So I'm wiping it away. I'm going to remote view now and come back to this. ----------------- I never have any paper when I need it...
  15. L

I have gone to a map. I went with no preconceived notion. Western edge of Russia, Estonia area area, before Estonia and not quite to Finland. That is perhaps dowsing? That is where I feel, and see. Now I could simple rv the area. Am I frontloaded now if I still do not know the why? I know...
  16. L

Thank you. So I need to erase what I wrote because it wasn't remote viewing. I have to question though that if frontloaded yields a more detailed rv why it would not be as valuable? Mine wasn't detailed. But what if I develop remote viewing skills that become very detailed then frontloading...
  17. L

It is okay if it is moved. I am new here. I didn't know where to put this. I don't have remote view training other than reading Ingo Swann's website and Moneagle's website pages. I am at fault. I am not a professional. I don't know what you are asking. I will be studying this website so I can...
  18. L

Remote view little girl Madeline McCann missing in Portugal. In same town as hotel where last seen, not many miles away. Unfortunately not alive. Searchers need different type equipment. In long narrow, shallow box. Buried. Metal to ground. Metal detector needed to lead to poor child. I am new...