Search results

1. G

INTRODUCTION:

Hi Daz, Really good to see you starting this, and just at the time when I decided I must come to TKR more often. Dang...it must be an omen. ;D So much has happened in my life over the last year or so, and none of it good, and so I have let things go a bit. I do sessions yes, because once an...
  2. G

Farsight Remote Veiwing Jesus and The SETH material

;D Any chances of some private copies for those of us who are not sensitive about such subjects Daz? Glyn
  3. G

Target pool

Then there are those who after getting you to take part in a project where they will get back to you to discuss results...don't even bother to give you any feedback at all....nada, zilch....but then proceed to tell everyone else that you missed the target, except you (someone else ends up...
  4. G

Remote Viewing Unit

Doh, I got it wrong......on looking back at the snippets from Ingo that you posted, if I had read them better I would have seen that Ingo was talking about how going into the theta state could be counter-productive, for some, doing CRV, and not no cool-down/relaxation/meditation methods at all...
  5. G

Remote Viewing Unit

Daz, that is really interesting, I must read more Ingo. Some people go to great lengths to 'cool down' before a CRV session, using white noise, relaxing music, or other techniques. I try to relax for a while, but over the years I have tried all sorts. It appears that Ingo is saying that for...
  6. G

911 Sketches - Prediction or RV Creativity ?

Oh yes. Virtually indistinguishable from Future Memory Theory, but looking at it from future to past rather than the other way round. It has everything to do with what we perceive as linear Time which most likely isn't. What a mystery eh? :D Glyn
  7. G

Remote Viewing Unit

Oh yes, I agree about the entropy Daz. I mentioned before that in my experience that sort of target can definitely 'feel' different, and I think that may be because the targets are 'live' events, even if in the future, and like you say they are not static photos..there is lots going on, and...
  8. G

Remote Viewing Unit

;D Just an accident Benton. I went to modify my previous post and pressed 'quote' by accident, and then saved the thing so got a duplicate...I then couldn't find the way to delete the duplicate so removed the text and had to put something in there so a dot was it. I keep doing that..sigh! Don...
  9. G

Remote Viewing Unit

Absolutely, I agree that fun and/or high interest is vital. It is also my personal belief that the quality of feedback can make a heck of a difference, and for outbounders you can't get much better than video if you are unable to actually visit the site itself. Personally I find that there...
  10. G

Dragons Den

Sorry folks ignore this one..I made a mess of it and can't work out how to delete it.
  11. G

Dragons Den

Yes Sonny, we were lucky that the UK mobs did not start using guns (although there were some isolated shootings), because if they had, then our armed police would have been sent in, and things would have been very different. I have heard that there are people who have made quite a bit of money...
  12. G

Dragons Den

Very true Daz. If I were anywhere good enough I would be sitting under a palm tree on my own island right now, and the only dragons I'd want to see would be the little lizard types. ;D Glyn
  13. G

Nice To Be Back!

Congratulations! :D
  14. G

Nice To Be Back!

It's 19:53 in the evening here in the UK. Well, I am unemployed yes, but that's because I am getting old and have now retired.... which is sorta good and sorta bad. ;). I hope you manage to find employment soon Don. Things are not so good here in the UK because of he recession, I have...
  15. G

Nice To Be Back!

Hi Don, nice to see you back. :D Glyn
  16. G

How about a UK/London meetup this summer 2011?

I would like to come along as well. :-) Glyn
  17. G

Future Memory and RV

Hi Mycroft, I know that some people do try and make their time of feedback more 'memorable' so that back in the past at session time the future memories they are trying to access are reinforced and perhaps clearer. I have not had a lot of success doing that deliberately, but I haven't tried...
  18. G

Future Memory and RV

Hi Daz, Funnily enough, a similar thing (nailing the target without f/b) happened to me last week when doing one of Marty's 1ARV targets. My session was judged to be very high on the Targ scale..higher than my usual average scores. However, when the event took place I was on the losing end of a...