Search results

1. J

Lottery wins!

Well, read real fast, it sure looked like psychotic ;)
  2. J

Joe McMoneagle at the Rhine in February

What a fabulous time! There just aren't words to accurately describe all that went on and just how damned much fun it all was. I, EC and Wojo arrived a day before the others and had the hotel staff trained to spoil us by accommodating our every wish and ready to administer the same...
  3. J

Went to bed at 1:45 AM..up at 4AM...so far, not too much fun yet :P..but by the time the sun is up, I'll be primed :D Just caught up on the last minute emails/pm's and everyone is rarin to go...energy levels started getting in high gear a few days ago and the TKR people ARE READY ! PJ, you...
  4. J

Well of course you can !! I am so looking forward to meeting you :D and I'm sure everyone else feels just the same. Throwdown huh?? in the same breath with Maalox ? ...errr....or do you mean throwup LOL. I'm sure you have had your share of 'nerves' putting this all together...and of...
  5. J

heh heh heh ;D My day is almost done.... Ready or not Benton, HERE WE COME !! :-*
  6. J

Kane222 - check your private messages. I sent you a message regarding Rhine 2-3 days ago. Don't know if you are familiar with this option on the forum or not. Look in the upper right corner for the link to click on to access them- (have to be logged in to see it). Your email isn't listed so...
  7. J

Help

Re: Help Winmix For sure, it seems like it should be so easy, but the truth is, it's confusing until you get the hang of it. You have to play around with how you do the searches...this is key. If you want, list a few things you have been trying to find and when I get back from Rhine, I'll...
  8. J

Site loading delays

Is it just me or are others also having problems with the extreme slowness of the pages loading? I have had unbelievable delays for the past week. Perhaps the problem is on my end, but I've not had issues like this in the past. Maybe it's due to all the wonderful improvements on site? ...and...
  9. J

Help

blu said Me also...until I figured out that 'forming the search data' is just like forming dowsing questions. It can take a few arrangements of the search data to produce results. Example:Say I want to locate the song 'Polka dots and Moonbeams'  and I put in that exact phrase and get...
  10. J

Ya know...you all really touched me...all those little posts were like get well cards...how very nice. I really only posted 'the events' cuz in my warped perception concerning incidents like these, just the sheer bazaarness of so much junk is actually kind of comical. (note- I did say warped...
  11. J

oh boy.....those are fighting words if I ever heard any! Better than any pills I've been given. About the horse dentures....don't even go there unless you want a matching set ;D I may be a girl (I see you've been given the heads up ;) & there goes 'my last laugh' after all ) but I'm a tough...
  12. J

Time will tell won't it. The answer will be if Il rally in time or I don't......besides, I didn't plan on taking my SC with me, so things are looking good ;D I slept on the floor last night just so I wouldn't fall out of bed...just in case :P yes, I'm kidding.
  13. J

So there is an update of sorts after all. Ya wanna hear about 2 really tuff days...as in 'is this an omen or what?' Am I NOT to be going to the Rhine after all? :o I've had a MISERABLE cold and fever for the past 6 days. Getting concerned that I wouldn't be well enough to go to Rhine, I made a...
  14. J

intent....again   :(

Re: intent....again :( At what point do you determine the data was wrong?...could have been correct data but misinterrpreted/translated by you. Sure, we all want to have wonderful hits each and every time...but it doesn't happen that way for us mere mortals, but certainly something to...
  15. J

intent....again   :(

Re: intent....again :( For me, as viewer as well as in other endevors, it seems my intent stems from want/need/desire of accquisition of information....this is on an individual basis. Taken to the bare bones of primal, seems like this could all stem from need to survive which would encompass...
  16. J

Son of a Gun--It works!

I'm home sick today. I had Fox news on and started thinking about doing the next mission target...did I feel like doing it now? ...nahhh was the answer. While thinking about the target, Henry Kissinger was being interviewed regarding Condoleezza's confirmation. Next thing I knew, I was getting...
  17. J

How has RV affected your reality?

One thing I have really noted since RVing, as a result of being 'open' most of the time is that of synchronicity. I've always had this, but never in the abundance as it has been over the past 4-5 years (due to psi in general) but specifically, since I started Rving, it has increased even...
  18. J

Help

Sure PJ, I'll help out on this where I can. There are a few options mentioned here. If you still want me to send the files just let me know.
  19. J

Help

Well, of course you do silly gurrrl ...tin foil hats are a must ! ::) For the new members, put tin foil hats into the search option...some funny stuff :D
  20. J

Help

Hi vriaeros I have these files. Took FOREVER (many many days) to download them. In the past I've tried sending to others, but their mail capacity and or file size allocation can't handle the size of these files.