Search results

1. LD

DreamonApp

I hear tinfoil helps. Perhaps if one were to fashion a hat out of it...
  2. LD

DreamonApp

Well we all gotta go somehow. Having my brain slowly fried by a mobile device over the span of several decades seems as good a way as any. :D I mean just think about it. This is the first time in known human history that we even have the option to fry our brains like this. The Romans were...
  3. LD

DreamonApp

Looks pretty neat. Clever use of the accelerometer in the phone. I installed it. We'll see how it works for me.
  4. LD

Worried about TRN's

Since most of this thread has nothing to do with the original topic of the Superconducting Disk dojo mission target, I've split the thread into two and now the subject has it's own spot on a more appropriate board. Original Mission thread it was split from can be found here. Thanks, LD
  5. LD

Worried about TRN's

lol Sorry man, you lost me with that statement. I wouldn't count on that book for uh, historic or scientific documentation as it were....
  6. LD

Worried about TRN's

I personally believe the viewer him/herself holds the power with their own intent and belief systems. I think if a person believes and accepts an idea that they can be exploited and misdirected to shadowy hidden tasks and agendas, well maybe they leave themselves open to that possibility and...
  7. LD

Worried about TRN's

Pat, PJ designed it that way in the beginning because of people's concerns about 'telepathic overlay' and the like. At the time (and still, though thankfully to a lesser extent I believe) there were a lot of people who thought if two or more people were viewing the same task with the same task...
  8. LD

Re: Ghost Horses

It had nothing to do with the thread topic. Period. I have split your post from the original, created a new thread for it here and relocated it onto a more appropriate board. I'm guessing from this statement and some others you've made that you might need to read up a little on what...
  9. LD

Re: Ghost Horses

First of all, no one mentioned horses anywhere in this thread. Second, that entire bit has absolutely nothing to do with RV or the topic of the thread. For the courtesy of others, please keep threads on topic or start a new one on the correct board instead of hijacking or posting completely...
  10. LD

what are the odds

Oh. I thought you meant it as the expression, "What are the odds of that?!" lol, not literally. I am fried from work. 13 is 59% of 22.
  11. LD

what are the odds

I don't get it. Granted, I'm exhausted from work, but what am I missing here?
  12. LD

CRV website TXCEPTION

There is such a disconnect. It's crazy to me that after all this time people still either don't understand or just don't care. At least they're owning it, I guess. :-\
  13. LD

Personal Neurofeedback

There's this product too, the "PLX XWave." It's affordable, but I'm skeptical as to it's true EEG capabilities as it only has one sensor and the ear clip. Makes me think it's actually measuring GSR and assuming a translation to brainwave patterns. :-\ Hard to say.
  14. LD

Personal Neurofeedback

This one looks even better, as it's "dry," but alas is not available to the public. And would probably cost a bazillion dollars if it were. http://www.fastcompany.com/1741403/mynd-neuromarketing-ipad-iphone-neurofocus-brain-scan How badly do I want a wireless EEG that interfaces with my...
  15. LD

Personal Neurofeedback

Want. http://emotiv.com/index.php
  16. LD

DMT Experiences

The documentary film, "The Spirit Molecule" (based on the same trials the book was of course) was quite interesting. It didn't delve quite as deep as I would have hoped, but it's absolutely worth a good watch.
  17. LD

Maximum Number of Sessions to do Per week

Interesting. I too started Robert Bruce's "Mastering Astral Projection" but only got about thirty days into it before life got in the way and I fell off the train so to speak. I hated doing the tedious energy exercises in the beginning. I had to really make myself sit down and do them every day...
  18. LD

ARV Photo database ???

Easy, Jon. I don't think anyone "went off." Looks to me like a couple of good-humored jibs. Jeez Louise. Besides, I'd expect you out of many to recognize how very many people over the years have showed up not only here but just about everywhere else in online RV-land and claimed some...
  19. LD

CRV website TXCEPTION

Hear, hear. They should have more accurately amended their statement to read: "We recommend caution when examining any claim that appears to be of a sensational character based on un-evaluated and unconfirmed remote viewing data - Unless you're presenting at our next conference or sit on our...
  20. LD

New Here!~

Biggest suggestion, and the most anti-climatic, is practice and then some more practice... followed by some practice lol. Don't get discouraged if you're not getting specifics up front or any time soon and remember that a viewer's "job" is not to name the target, but merely to describe it...